Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old April 1st, 2014, 06:32 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: My Customs 4/1/14 3 Updated Ullar units

The leaf blast is within 3 clear sight spaces of Shimmerwing. The trees strengthen her.

You make a good point on Goldfyre,I will rethink him.
Old April 1st, 2014, 11:26 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok fixed the typo in Shimmerwing's Leaf Blast S.A.
Old April 3rd, 2014, 03:11 PM

Ok changed up Goldfyre, dropoed the Forest Teleport and added Carry, also cam up with a bio for him.

Goldfyre
Homeworld: Drakikor
Miniature Used: Ral Partha AD&D Unicorn

Bio: Goldfyre dodged through the trees, steam flaring from his nostrils. He looked back, and saw that the goblin warg riders were still behind him. The unicorn, increased his speed. He could not believe that the goblins had gotten this deep into the Hellwood. They must have worked hard to avoid the hawkman patrols. An arrow sank into the unicorn's hind flank. Goldfyre pushed through the pain, he new that he ws close to one of the hawkman's cities, once he was closer the sentries would see him and help. A warg rider suddenly appeared in front of him. Determined he lowered his horn, intent on impaling the goblin. He never saw the net, and was pinned to the ground. He saw a goblin raise a dagger and saw no more. Goldfyre awoke in Valhalla, and after meeting Ullar, agreed to figjt for him. Now the unicorn charges into battle, carrying and healing his allies.
Old April 3rd, 2014, 08:41 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: My Customs 4/3/14 Goldfyre re-updated

I like it -- all preexisting powers but it hangs together thematically. Let us know how she plays!
Old April 3rd, 2014, 09:09 PM

I will let you know how HE plays.
Old April 3rd, 2014, 10:11 PM

MrHscape is surprisingly tart

WOW great job! I really like Oothvagos. I want one!

Check out my YouTube channel if you have time
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrHscape
Old April 3rd, 2014, 10:35 PM

Glad you like him, MrHscape, expect an updated card for him soon. However finding the miniature I used could prove to be dificult. I've had that one foe at least 15 years.
Old April 4th, 2014, 08:08 PM

Ok here are my last 2 older Ullar units updated.

Onyx Warlord
Miniature Used: Modified from an extra set of Elite Onyx Vipers.
Homeworld: Marr

Ironbark
Miniature Used: Unknown
Old April 6th, 2014, 09:49 PM

Re: My Customs 4/4/14 More updated Ullar units.

Ok Here are 3 Updated Utgar units, plus a new one Vaprak.

Unworthy Dead
Miniatures Used: Darkworld skeletons

Shard
Miniature Used: Dreamblade Blade Wraith
Homeworld: Feylund

Oothvagos
Miniature Used: Magic the Gathering Zombie Lord
Homeworld: Feylund

Vaprak
Miniature Used: Dreamblade Ogre
Homeworld: Grut
Old April 8th, 2014, 10:11 PM

Re: My Customs 4/6/14 3 updated & 1new Utgar units.

Here is my 1st attempt at an Uncommon Hero

Ogre Thug
Miniatue Used: Darkworld Ogre

I have 4 of them here they are side by side each painted different, I plan on making a card for each.
Old April 16th, 2014, 12:28 PM

Re: jcmcminis' customs: New 4/8/14 Ogre Thug added.

Here is another updated figure Guardian 517 and new figure Major X25.

Guardian 517
Miniature Used: Modified Heroclix Goliath
Homeworld: Alpha Prime

Major X25
Miniature Used: Redakai Metanoid
Homeworld: Alpha Prime
Old April 19th, 2014, 06:12 PM

Re: jcmcminis' customs:4/16/14 Update Guardian 517/New Major

Ok heres one I've done at my son's request.

Percy Jackson

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards