Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 8th, 2019, 01:07 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
The Book of Bloodshot

The Book of Bloodshot

C3G VALIANT SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 71
VALIANT UNITY

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a repainted HeroClix figure from the Galactic Guardians set.
Its model number and name is #011 & #204 / Drax.

Character Bio - The man known as Bloodshot will go anywhere, be anyone, do anything, all in service of his country - but it's his girlfriend Ashley, always there back home, that drives him. Or, wait, sorry... Ray Garrison was a good husband, a good soldier, and a good man. When he died in the line of duty, he was brought back as a tireless fighting machine, and he'll do anything to keep his family safe. No, that's still not right...

Angelo Mortalli was a cheap mobster who-

Michael Dolan was a beat cop that-

Jake Huang was a star athlete with-

Bloodshot is a soulless simulacrum, injected with regenerative nanobots and false memories, built by Project Rising Spirit to eliminate its enemies and never ask why. One problem: he finally woke up.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • As a figure with the Super Strength special power, Bloodshot interacts differently with these special powers.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • Since Bloodshot's Tactical Engineering lets him get additional attacks based on the number of skulls rolled, you should back him up with people that can pump up his attack, like Captain America and Star-Lord.
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 03:52 PM. Reason: png
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Bloodshot (Design Phase)

NAME = BLOODSHOT
SECRET IDENTITY = RAYMOND GARRISON

SPECIES = CYBORG
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SOLDIER
PERSONALITY = TORMENTED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 260

TIP OF THE SPEAR

When Bloodshot attacks for the first time during his turn, if he attacks an adjacent figure with a normal attack, roll 1 additional die.

COMBAT ENGINEERING 4
After attacking with Bloodshot, if you rolled at least one skull, you may attack again, rolling a number of attack dice equal to the number of skulls rolled in the prior attack. Bloodshot may not attack more than 4 times in a single turn.

NANITE HEALING
Once per turn, instead of an attack, you may remove 1 Wound Marker from this card. At the end of the round, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by Lord Pyre; January 10th, 2022 at 11:24 AM.
Never CoN a CoN man

Comic Art
Spoiler Alert!

Mini Pics (via LordVenoc)
Spoiler Alert!

Backgrounds
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by johnny139; January 19th, 2020 at 07:47 PM.
Old November 8th, 2019, 01:13 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Heck yeah!

Just to be absolutely clear, he can attack an adjacent figure, roll one additional die, and then instead of his second attack with Combat Engineering, he can heal?
Old November 8th, 2019, 01:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Heck yeah!

Just to be absolutely clear, he can attack an adjacent figure, roll one additional die, and then instead of his second attack with Combat Engineering, he can heal?

That's the same question I had. Also I'd strongly consider that endless attacks power be made into a SA with a cap of no more than 4 attacks or something. His effective value when surrounded by a bunch of units that can boost his attack is going to be so much higher than when without them that he'll be priced into only those kinds of builds.
Old November 8th, 2019, 02:01 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I didn't realize it was endless. A cap is good yeah. It's similar to Punisher, but no guarantee you'll roll good skulls in the first attack, so I don't think it necessarily needs to be a SA. But a cap definitely!
Old November 8th, 2019, 02:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd also phrase that power "attack again" instead of "attack an additional time" to not get things confused with the "attack one additional time" language of double attack. Also, "again" is shorter.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 8th, 2019, 02:52 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

I'm definitely leaning away from an SA here, since the intent is for him to be a Punisher type - load him up with people who can boost him and send him into the fray. He doesn't have many thematic allies, mostly just people pulling his strings, so I think it's appropriate for him.

I'm torn on adding a cap. I like it being uncapped because it makes healing a harder choice. Like, if you have a maximum of 4 attacks per turn, and you roll 3 skulls on your third attack, you know it's "safe" to spend your last one healing, because you can't get any more. While if you have no maximum, you're gambling away the possibility that you can keep the chain rolling for 3-4 more attacks. But if people have a strong preference I can live with it.

"Attack again" is probably better verbiage, I agree. Though I'm not super concerned about trimming text on this one.
Old November 8th, 2019, 03:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I feel a cap is needed. Wanting to make him a Punisher type while Punisher is in Reval seems iffy...and you created a Punisher with Healing.

Though thematically that’s pretty much what he is.

Human I guess is accurate but it does seem off. At least it keeps from doubling down on the Star-Lord and Cap team.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 8th, 2019, 03:28 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I really like the look of this design, but 'Human' seems like one hell of a stretch here.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 8th, 2019, 03:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Part of my issue with it being uncapped is the concept of "how much time transpires during one turn and what can one person conceivably do in that amount of time?" A regular guy with one pistol might pull the trigger multiple times during his turn, and all those bullets fired are represented by one attack roll. Deadpool has two pistols, so he gets two attack rolls. Punisher has an assault rifle, it has a much bigger clip and he's very skilled with it's use, so he gets 3 separate attack rolls during his turn, but with diminishing returns 4/3/2 before boosts. Flash defies the laws of physics with his speed power, as such he can throw down a flurry of punches at a much faster rate then other people who only get one attack roll punch attacks. Between 4 att. of 3, to 12 att. of 1. Similar to Punisher, the more he att. the less effective those att. are.

The exact amount of time that transpires during one turn has never been clearly defined in Heroscape, but lets just say that all those I just mentioned can achieve their move and attack turns in ~10 seconds. I don't know Bloodshot, but what can he achieve in the same ~10 seconds of time?

Base attack of 4 + 1 (HG) + 2 (some combination of Cap/Star Lord/Bane/Prime) = 7 att. dice.

7 att. die results in 6 skulls!
6 att. die results in 4 skulls!
4 att. die results in 4 skulls!
4 att. die results in 3 skulls!
3 att. die results in 2 skulls!
2 att. die results in 2 skulls!
2 att. die results in 1 skull!
1 att. die results in 1 skull!
1 att. die results in 1 skull!
1 att. die results in 0 skulls.....

10 attacks in ~10 seconds when Black Canary/Starfire/etc. are all capped at 4 att. in ~10 seconds. Is that realistic to the character, or just fan boy love? Is he Flash and the Punisher combined? If he is, then 250 is most likely a low target point with that kind of combination of skills.
Old November 8th, 2019, 03:47 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think expecting turn lengths to make consistent sense in Scape is just unrealistic. I mean by that logic, Venoc Vipers with their theoretically infinite turns are essentially gods.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library