Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old June 28th, 2010, 03:55 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Ugly-Caco Says Goodbye R.I.P.

Heartbreaking. I loved that guy.
Old June 28th, 2010, 05:38 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!

Rest in peace Edwin. I really enjoyed your clever and creative presence here on the site - it is a better place because of you.
Old June 28th, 2010, 06:12 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My condolences as well. I never had the pleasure of speaking with him, but like everyone on this site, I was well aware of his creative masterpieces as well as the great respect he so clearly disserved.

~hidicul
Old June 28th, 2010, 06:21 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You weren't ugly at all! R.I.P., bro.

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old June 28th, 2010, 06:45 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks UC for being a big part of BoV and everything Marvel. Thanks also for just being a super cool dude. We will all miss you.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old June 28th, 2010, 06:47 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

I am incredibly saddened (as we surely all are) to hear of this news. He was so enthusiastic about this fun game and gaming in general and I always enjoyed his posts about HS.

My deepest, most heart-felt condolences on your and his family's loss. May he rest in peace.
Old June 28th, 2010, 07:18 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Perhaps he was before my time, But I have read many of his words. A member to be missed.

It is times like these that show us that physical distance cannot seperate us and that the best of humanity will thrive when good people join together in joy and fun.

This shows how mature and valuable this community is. Best of wishes for the family and friends and thanks for the reminder of the value of friendship. May what ever god he beleives in, enjoy a good round of Scape with UC.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old June 28th, 2010, 07:30 PM

Devo Hulk is surprisingly tart

My condolences to Donna and Edwin's family. Like several other members of this site, I didn't know UC personally but I consistently read his posts. RIP Ugly-Caco. I've enjoyed the amazing maps you've created and wanted to thank you for sharing them with us.
Old June 28th, 2010, 08:12 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker

Wow, that's a huge suprise, especially since I remember how young he was.
And I remember how we looked at each other's maps. I enjoyed talking to him and he was a great person. He will be missed. And I'm honored that he considered me a mentionable friend. And good luck to his family and girlfriend dealing with his loss as well.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco

Last edited by STAROCEAN980; June 29th, 2010 at 12:15 AM.
Old June 28th, 2010, 08:20 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My prayers are with you and your family Donna. RIP!
He will be missed!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old June 28th, 2010, 08:21 PM
Best Marvel Role-Player ('07 CoNny Award)

Troll Warrior is surprisingly tart

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss, Donna. My condolences and best wishes to his friends and loved ones.
Old June 28th, 2010, 08:31 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am very sorry, and more than a little shocked, to learn of Ugly-Caco's demise.

My condolences to you and your family, Donna.

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General