Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old August 20th, 2010, 06:38 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!
Why hasn't anyone continued the SotW awards?

I noticed H_E_H's blog, his Scaper of the Weeks, and I also noticed he hasn't been active in a long time. Does anyone know why this is? And is anyone willing to continue what he started?
Old August 20th, 2010, 06:53 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Why hasn't anyone continued the SotW awards?

They have been continued - by me. H_E_H asked me to continue in his stead, and I have done so. However, summer has been a real bear at work, and I'm just starting to get caught up on things.

A new SotW will be forthcoming shortly.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old August 20th, 2010, 06:57 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
They have been continued - by me. H_E_H asked me to continue in his stead, and I have done so. However, summer has been a real bear at work, and I'm just starting to get caught up on things.

A new SotW will be forthcoming shortly.
Oops! Sorry Rym, my (very) bad.
Old August 20th, 2010, 08:15 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

No worries!

Old August 20th, 2010, 08:53 PM

Quote:
No worries!
But, out of curiousity, why did Hex leave?
Old August 20th, 2010, 09:00 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
Quote:
No worries!
But, out of curiousity, why did Hex leave?
Personal priorities.
Old August 20th, 2010, 09:00 PM
Who Bummed Woo

He never said. Just that he had some pretty busy obligations and could no longer continue to visit the site as much, if at all.

Last edited by rym; August 20th, 2010 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Wow, I think that's my first ninja by Cavalier. I feel special now!
Old August 20th, 2010, 09:07 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I still hope he'll return one day. I also invite him to all the Nor-Cal events. Maybe he'll come out when Aldin comes to town.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old August 20th, 2010, 09:13 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

I'd love to see him return. He was already gone for the most part before I got here but his off the wall, outside of the box customs are some of my favorites.
Old August 20th, 2010, 09:14 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah, I miss him too. Besides being a great admin, he handled everything in the Fan Art and Fiction, and now everything there hasn't been updated for awhile.
Old August 20th, 2010, 09:51 PM

A story of a fallen Scaper is a sad one indeed...
Old August 20th, 2010, 09:54 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Another name on a long list of guys who I wish were still here. His photo battle reports of 'Scape with his kid were the inspiration for me to do mine.

Oh well. I hope he's well, whatever he's up to these days.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online