Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 7th, 2013, 03:44 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Armoc Warlord -- MegaSilver's Customs

Cunning seems a lot like Tricky. Has it been used before for a Classic card?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 7th, 2013, 04:09 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Cunning seems a lot like Tricky. Has it been used before for a Classic card?
Cunning: Having or showing skill in achieving one's ends by deceit or evasion.

Tricky:
1, (of a task, problem, or situation) Requiring care and skill because difficult or awkward.
2. (of a person or act) Deceitful, crafty, or skillful.

No, cunning as not been used before on a classic card. I don't like the sound of tricky on her card. If anything, opportunistic would sound even better for her.

EDIT: If I'm *required* to stick to already used HS personalities, I would prefer for her personality to be precise...

EDIT 2: Actually, Precise sounds better. She has to strike the enemy at the right moment, and it fits with how her SA works.

Last edited by MegaSilver; August 7th, 2013 at 04:17 PM.
Old August 7th, 2013, 05:04 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
As I've been thinking more about Sir Hawthorne and her, for DK builds I would always choose her over him, even if they were priced the same or higher.

Relentless would not be the best personality for her, I'm afraid. Cunning, perhaps?
I don't think that necessarily eliminates the personality. You've made a figure that's better than Sir Hawthorne is all. It's not as if Sir Hawthorne is tearing it up around here. In fact, you could use both of them in a build.
Old August 7th, 2013, 05:09 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
Quote:
As I've been thinking more about Sir Hawthorne and her, for DK builds I would always choose her over him, even if they were priced the same or higher.

Relentless would not be the best personality for her, I'm afraid. Cunning, perhaps?
I don't think that necessarily eliminates the personality. You've made a figure that's better than Sir Hawthorne is all. It's not as if Sir Hawthorne is tearing it up around here. In fact, you could use both of them in a build.
I'm referring specifically a DK build. She's a much better option than Sir Hawthorne in that build, if you don't have room for both.

I'm going to go with Precise, now, though.
Old August 7th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
Quote:

To add to this, Hawthorne's best army is with the Knights of Weston. That's one area the Armoc Warlord won't be able to touch. Hawthorne has better base stats, too, so he's not outclassed.
Old August 7th, 2013, 05:18 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

If it makes the whole theme break with Precise any better, look at the EOV.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 7th, 2013, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
If it makes the whole theme break with Precise any better, look at the EOV.
Perhaps that's why I thought it sounded good?

Anyway, precise it is!
Old August 7th, 2013, 06:01 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Can't say I like Precise. It fits the EOV because they are first and foremost assassins; they play best when sent after key targets with speed and laser precision.

Personalities aren't just flavor, many personalities give a hint as to how units are best played. There are obviously exceptions, especially in the later waves, but that's a rule of thumb I like to see followed in units. The Armoc Warlord is a cheerleader with some decent combat ability. Relentless fits well with the combination of speed and Swift Strikes. Something cheerleader-ish would work as well.
Old August 7th, 2013, 06:05 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

How about resolute for the personality? I can see her defending an area with some Armocs, until her last breath.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old August 7th, 2013, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Can't say I like Precise. It fits the EOV because they are first and foremost assassins; they play best when sent after key targets with speed and laser precision.

Personalities aren't just flavor, many personalities give a hint as to how units are best played. There are obviously exceptions, especially in the later waves, but that's a rule of thumb I like to see followed in units. The Armoc Warlord is a cheerleader with some decent combat ability. Relentless fits well with the combination of speed and Swift Strikes. Something cheerleader-ish would work as well.
I know about the bold; I've told others that as well.

Well, she has to strike at the right moment to clear a path for her and her Armocs to set up a new place to fight. Also, the bio I wrote for her, she assassinated the Raptorian Leader Deinoterrix, and was awarded his sword and shield, as well as her title, for her actions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
How about resolute for the personality? I can see her defending an area with some Armocs, until her last breath.
Eh, doesn't fit with her assassination past though.
Old August 8th, 2013, 02:13 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

As asked by MS, the updated card:

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old August 8th, 2013, 03:27 PM

Thank you again DanieLoche!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards