Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 9th, 2018, 10:02 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Songbird

Yeah, she's got kind of a crazy costume, but it works.

She's a cool character because she got a pretty long-term arc and really came into her own on the Thunderbolts (details in the overly-long bio). That arc was something I really wanted to represent here, and I think it worked out pretty well - she's probably my favorite of the Thunderbolt designs.
Old September 9th, 2018, 12:06 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Finally! Some Radioactive Man synergy, love the way you executed that.
Old September 9th, 2018, 12:12 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
Finally! Some Radioactive Man synergy, love the way you executed that.
Yeah, the fact that he had a Repentant personality gave me a really organic synergy hook for Songbird being able to team up with him - I was excited when I picked up on that.
Old September 10th, 2018, 06:30 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is a great design Ronin. I love that it offers more Crime Fighter synergy on top of the T-Bolts.
Old September 10th, 2018, 06:39 PM
Symbiotic

Yeah, she's definitely a pretty big expansion for the Crime Fighters, who mainly just had Luke Cage before.

I'm planning for some of the later, more genuinely heroic iterations of the Thunderbolts (like Luke Cage's version) to be more centered around Crime Fighters, so she should play nicely with those once they're developed.
Old June 2nd, 2020, 07:01 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I just ran a test using Songbird and she seemed really powerful. I used the Custom Point System and she looks overpowered/undercost to me.

Life 5 = 50
Move 6 = 10
Range 4 = 25
Attack 4 = 15
Defense 5 = 30

That's already 130 points. Then add SS (5) and Flying (30) for a total of 165.

Her powers are harder to quantify, but they are definitely more than 15 points worth. My best guess would be

TB Redemption (Level 2) for 15 points
TB Loyalty (Level 3) for 30 points
Sonic Defense (Level 4) for 50 points

That brings her total cost up to 260 points.

I did read through the multiple tests done for this figure and they seemed to justify 180 points, so I assume I am missing something or overlooked something. Please help me understand.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old June 2nd, 2020, 07:20 PM
Symbiotic

I don't think she's 80 points under where she belongs, but there's no denying she's more on the mean side than I'd design her to be today.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library