Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old June 16th, 2008, 08:55 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Gencon exclusive this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syvaris View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dickflea View Post
I should think Aquilla's flagbearer should be the exclusive.

that would be awasome. how many figs are you allowed to get there? if someone would like a small bribe to pick up an extra
You can get one at the Hasbro/WotC booth. Last year you also got one for each Scape event you signed up for.

The term "small bribe" is a relative term.
Old June 16th, 2008, 09:13 AM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker

small as in about 15 buck or a trade. This site is so buddy buddy that i think people could be reasonable with each other, you know help out those who cant go.
Old June 16th, 2008, 09:20 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think WOTC said it was gonna be a Dünd repaint.
Old June 16th, 2008, 09:39 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
This would be a bad idea.

Quote:
small as in about 15 buck or a trade. This site is so buddy buddy that i think people could be reasonable with each other, you know help out those who cant go.
People who contribute to the site/community have often found that they can get one for free. People in the red, I'm not so sure...
Old June 16th, 2008, 10:34 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Not a chance. Repaint, Repaint, Repaint. I don't think they will ever release a new sculpt as a excl. Think small, ie cheap, squad unit. Or Dünd.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old June 16th, 2008, 10:55 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Spider repaint. Call her... lobShe or Bolehs.

Or an Utgar cowboy vampire... Jonas Caine.

I'd love an Anubian repainted into another Darklord.

Or a Super zombie!

But I already know what it's going to be.

Thanos repaint.
Old June 16th, 2008, 11:22 AM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:

Quote:
People who contribute to the site/community have often found that they can get one for free. People in the red, I'm not so sure...
curse my bad spelling and cynical comments.
Old June 16th, 2008, 11:47 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:

Quote:
curse my bad spelling and cynical comments.
Consider them cursed!

I got a Win Chiu Woo from another member, as a thank-you for running a contest where I gave prizes (and he also contributed another Woo as a prize to beef up the contest). That's the sort of buddy-buddy system we have. Do something positive for the site, and you will get people willing to give you free exclusives.

Old June 16th, 2008, 12:33 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

I will get a GenCon exclusive for anyone on this site for $1,000 US, regardless of the decreasing value of the dollar on the international monetary scene.

(From this offer you might conclude that my friendships are worth more than a grand to me. You'd be right.)
Old June 16th, 2008, 12:34 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
I will get a GenCon exclusive for anyone on this site for $1,000 US, regardless of the decreasing value of the dollar on the international monetary scene.
Even if the dollar goes the way of the ruble?
Old June 16th, 2008, 12:34 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post

You rock Rev!!!!
Old June 16th, 2008, 01:14 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

[sends $1000 to Rev immediately]

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News