Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 6th, 2019, 10:41 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: New England Heroscape: 4x400

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I suggest all of you listen to the latest Casters of Valhalla podcast CoV Entry 3: A+ to A Units, as they spend a lot of time ranking 4x400 armies.
I wonder where that user question came from?

On a more serious note, thanks for linking the podcast, it's a great resource for anyone coming to the tournament to have.

(for what it's worth, I finalized my armies before I got my podcast answer, so we'll see how they do at the event)
Thanks for the question CP! Unfortunately, I won’t be back home in time to make this event, but have fun!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events