Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old September 10th, 2012, 05:00 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Fantasy Football 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranior View Post
Sigh...

Rough week for my team. First off I was out camping this weekend, and so by the time my waiver requests went through I never got my Kicker starting...not that that will wind up mattering probably. Fred Jackson has to go and get himself injured while Shonn Greene is sitting on my bench with 15 plus points. Then Chris Johnson does nothing for me either.

Ah well, just one week. I'll get it into gear after this. (Although then agian I'm not sure my WR grouping of Desean Jackson, Mike Wallace, and whomever I can find is gonna produce like they did this week for me)
CJ2Lame strikes again. He was miserable for me last year. I hope he picks up for you.
Haha, thanks! I hope he picks up too, especially now since Fred Jackson is out 3-4 weeks.

At least I have some depth at RB with Shonn Green.

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old September 10th, 2012, 11:10 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post

Jay Cutler, Brandon Marshal, Alshon Jeffrey, David Akers Matt Forte, and the Chicago D all performed above and beyond the call of duty! Especially Jeffrey, Projected points: 2.18 Actual Points:14!
Don't count your chickens yet - I'm not down by that much and still have the 2 Ravens tonight... I'm comin' for ya.
NOOOOO! I lost by less than a point! Talk about close.....

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 11th, 2012, 01:00 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I Feel The Same...

Very close unless the points realign in my favor. Eh, it's a long season.

~Dysole, curious to see how things play out
Old September 11th, 2012, 08:35 AM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Updated my Trade Block.

Have,
TE
WR
QB
RB

Want,
TE
WR

PS: My question about a prize for the winner never got answered.

Old September 11th, 2012, 12:34 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow, I can't say I was super ecstatic about the team I ended up with, but they sure performed. The only guy I started that didn't exceed my expectations was Vernon Davis, but as long as San Francisco's offense looks as good as it did this week, he should get a lot of touches.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old September 13th, 2012, 07:26 PM

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Alright. If I'm gonna get back into this league and get a win...time for Finley and Jones to do their share tonight. With Jennings out, hopefully that'll help both up their catches.

in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old September 13th, 2012, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Alright. If I'm gonna get back into this league and get a win...time for Finley and Jones to do their share tonight. With Jennings out, hopefully that'll help both up their catches.
Wrong wrong wrong wrong.

I'm so doomed. A whopping half a point between the two of them. I'm tanking in this league right now...

in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old September 14th, 2012, 03:07 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Dodged a Bullet...

So glad I check things and noticed Jennings wasn't playing before the roster spot locked. Now to see if I can recover from last week's oh so close loss.

~Dysole, who wonders if he should start playing crazyball
Old September 14th, 2012, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Wrong wrong wrong wrong.

I'm so doomed. A whopping half a point between the two of them. I'm tanking in this league right now...
Talk about playing bad, 6 of my nine starters have finished their game,(Including My D) And I have 36 points. Come on Akers! Kick 27 field goals!

PS: I could really use a half decent TE......

Old September 14th, 2012, 09:00 AM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Wrong wrong wrong wrong.

Talk about playing bad, 6 of my nine starters have finished their game,(Including My D) And I have 36 points. Come on Akers! Kick 27 field goals!

It's the classic "Don't put all your eggs in one basket" thing that killed you this week. If Cutler doesn't throw well, there's a good chance Marshall won't make a ton of catches, and if the line doesn't block, not only will Forte and Bush not get a ton done rushing, but Cutler won't have time to throw downfield.

Now if the entire offense shows up, like it did last week, its a different story. I personally hesitate to start more than one player from a team on my fantasy team, because if one player depends on the other (like a QB and WR), and one player has a bad game, they both have bad fantasy points.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun

Last edited by Darth Vader; September 14th, 2012 at 09:01 AM. Reason: tyop
Old September 14th, 2012, 12:41 PM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Wrong wrong wrong wrong.

It's the classic "Don't put all your eggs in one basket" thing that killed you this week. If Cutler doesn't throw well, there's a good chance Marshall won't make a ton of catches, and if the line doesn't block, not only will Forte and Bush not get a ton done rushing, but Cutler won't have time to throw downfield.

Now if the entire offense shows up, like it did last week, its a different story. I personally hesitate to start more than one player from a team on my fantasy team, because if one player depends on the other (like a QB and WR), and one player has a bad game, they both have bad fantasy points.
Don't panic to early just week 2 I'll be trying to catch all those good players y'all drop because of their play & we all can use good TE's since there will only be 3-4 that really make a difference.
Old September 15th, 2012, 09:07 AM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdtenor View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Wrong wrong wrong wrong.

Don't panic to early just week 2 I'll be trying to catch all those good players y'all drop because of their play & we all can use good TE's since there will only be 3-4 that really make a difference.
I have no idea what you're talking about. MyTE is projected higher than most WRs

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General