Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 21st, 2017, 03:35 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Kingpin (II) (Initial Playtesting Phase)

Alrighty, got an opening round of testing done, sorry it took awhile. I'll have the rest of the tests up tonight or so.

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Kingpin II @220 points

- Theme Test - Pass
- Bonding Test - Pass
- Synergies Test - Pass
- Power Check - Pass
- Fun Test - Pass
- Fun Competitive Test - Pass
- Drafting Test - Pass
- Usage Test - Pass
- Strategy Test - Pass

Army Test 1
Map: Island Plane Crash (No E-Glyph)
Units: Kingpin's Crew: Kingpin II (220), Wrecker (230), Bulldozer (190), Piledriver (190), Thunderball (190), Daredevil (180)- 1200 total vs Blue Avengers: Ms. Marvel (350), Incredible Hulk (C3G) (380), Thor (430), Skrull Infiltrator x 4 (40)- 1200 total
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Rematch of the above
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Kingpin of Mutants: Kingpin II (220), Whirlwind (190), Mentallo (135), Spider-Girl (140), X-23 (220), Typhoid Mary (120), Gambit (210), Armor (100), Jubilee (60), Oracle (110)- 1405 total vs Cage Fighters: Luke Cage (190), Iron Fist (260), Wolverine (280), Shang-Chi (230), Tigra (170), Moon Knight (150), Firestar (120), Skrull Infiltrator X1 (10)- 1410 total
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 4
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: To Steal a Kingpin!: Kingpin II (220), Shocker (160), Catwoman II (170), Crime Alley Crooks x 3 (195), Bodyguard x1 (15)- 760 total vs Sacre Code Blue: Lt. Stone (140), Code Blue Officer x 3 (210), Beat Cops x1 (65), SWAT Assaulter x 5 (125), SWAT Rifleman x3 (105), SWAT Explosives Expert x3 (105), Skrull Infiltrator x1 (10)- 760 total
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: It's a bit hard to judge Kingpin's impact given his role as pretty much pure support, but I think he is in a good place. The Wrecking Crew are one of his better options since they're already a pretty potent team, but it didn't feel like anything Kinpin did propelled them into broken territory

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; December 7th, 2017 at 02:46 AM.
Old November 21st, 2017, 03:56 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Hmmm....should he maybe have a clear sight restriction on his boosts. Not sure if it would have made any impact on that game (jungle trees can block LOS too) but something worth discussing. From a theme stand point he seems more like the type of character that would fall into the LOS limitation group rather than those who do not (ie. mental powers/technology).
Old November 22nd, 2017, 03:34 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Glad you did a re-match with Wrecking Crew.

I have found it is a good idea to get in two or three tests with them as they can be so swing-y. I would suggest each tester gets in at least one match with them, especially if they are a prime build.

I could not believe I defeated them with the Dark Judges the first match and then they completely crushed the DJs the next two.

Good stuff.
Old November 28th, 2017, 10:52 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Hmmm....should he maybe have a clear sight restriction on his boosts. Not sure if it would have made any impact on that game (jungle trees can block LOS too) but something worth discussing. From a theme stand point he seems more like the type of character that would fall into the LOS limitation group rather than those who do not (ie. mental powers/technology).
Anyone have any comments to add here. If not we need to move this along.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 28th, 2017, 02:18 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I thought we were waiting on another test or two from Soundwarp? I'd like to move him along as well, but two games is a little on the short side for an initial.
Old November 28th, 2017, 02:45 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I've got some more tests to get up. Sorry for the delay, a friend of mine was in the hospital for a bit, so I've been away from my computer and test stuff. On the line of sight issue, I don't think it is needed. Kingpin of Crime is a strategic level power, not a tactical one. It's meant to represent him organizing and inspiring (through fear mostly) underworld types, he's not like barking orders to 'doge that laser beam' or whatever in real time.

My Etsy Store
Old November 28th, 2017, 02:47 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I thought we were waiting on another test or two from Soundwarp? I'd like to move him along as well, but two games is a little on the short side for an initial.
Yeah I wasn't clear...I meant move the initial along...it looked like Soundwarp paused and YK made a comment. I was leading more to a ... "does anyone have anything more to add to YK's comment and if not continue on with the initial"

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 28th, 2017, 06:21 PM
A Man of Taste

Going off of the Batter Up! strategy...

Kingpin II 220
Shocker - Thief - 160 ( VIBROSHOCK KNOCKBACK)
TOMOE GOZAN - Assassin - 170 (Engagement Strike)
Electro - Criminal - 135 - Electric Skin

If you can get Shocker pushing a figure into a Tomoe/Electro sandwich you can have a lot of chances to put some wounds on a figure.

Old November 28th, 2017, 06:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I believe Thunderball can move people with his SA too if you felt like trying him outside of the Wrecking Crew build.
Old December 7th, 2017, 02:32 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Alrighty, finally got my other two tests written up. Sorry it took so long. I've now done a test for every bullet point of Kingpin of Crime except the Assassin one (though test three does switch to that for a bit), and both the enabling and disabling versions of Criminal Frame-Up.

My Etsy Store
Old December 7th, 2017, 02:38 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Looking good! What was the result of the Lawman match?
Old December 7th, 2017, 02:43 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Looking good! What was the result of the Lawman match?
Sorry, it cut off part of my edit apparently (my computer really hates this site), I've fixed it now.

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library