Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old January 5th, 2010, 01:05 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

I'm cool with you making it a download.
Old January 5th, 2010, 01:14 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post
I'm cool with you making it a download.
OK. I'm going to have to optimize the file, it is HUGE right now.

OK, the file is ready to download from BGG.

The file is 22.25" x 13.5" You will need two of these for 1 game board. Kinkos or the like will probably be your best bet to get it printed.

Last edited by Cavalier; January 5th, 2010 at 02:22 PM.
Old January 6th, 2010, 03:51 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd just like to say that Summoner Wars is an outstanding game. I thought my sister (10) to play in 5 minutes and we played 5 games in a row. I'm definitely looking forward to the other factions/expansions etc. I just should have brought it out sooner than the day before I left for college!
Old January 6th, 2010, 06:13 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
I'd just like to say that Summoner Wars is an outstanding game. I thought my sister (10) to play in 5 minutes and we played 5 games in a row. I'm definitely looking forward to the other factions/expansions etc. I just should have brought it out sooner than the day before I left for college!

You'll find plenty of people to play with at college I'm sure.
Old January 6th, 2010, 07:40 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nothing says "Wanna f**k?" like having a copy of Summoner Wars out. It's a chick magnet with the ladies. It shows that you are the BMOC.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old January 7th, 2010, 11:51 AM
Beautiful Colby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Nothing says "Wanna f**k?" like having a copy of Summoner Wars out. It's a chick magnet with the ladies. It shows that you are the BMOC.
Thanks for that invaluable input Hahn.
Old January 7th, 2010, 12:09 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Anytime brother! I always have your back.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old January 7th, 2010, 03:05 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker

Got both sets in the mail yesterday and am impressed with the art and overall quality of the components. Read through the rules and will hopefully be playing tonight.
Old January 7th, 2010, 08:13 PM

Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby!

Got my Dwarves and Goblins yesterday. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get in a game yet (or by today, although tomorrow I should) because my dad was doing a transplant yesterday and working late today and the no friends over on a school night rule.

Quote:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Old January 9th, 2010, 01:52 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Just got my Orcs v. Elves today and got a game in against myself - The Orcs won a close one (only the summoner with 3 wounds and Blagog left) thanks to a timely Freeze on [insert name of Elven Champion that can take control of a Common or Champion here] when the Elves had no cards left in the draw pile and only 1 in the magic pile.

I like the way the game played - I look forward to playing against another human.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old January 9th, 2010, 02:01 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I almost pulled off a nice win against the orcs with the elves. I can't think of the names, but the "mindshackle" elf champion was almost able to shackle the orc champion with fury, and then both of them attack the orc summoner. I ended up getting the summoner down to one life about half way through the deck.
Old January 9th, 2010, 07:44 PM

Quintaton16 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
A chick magnet with the ladies, you say. I suppose that's better than being a chick magnet with anything else.

Great game, by the way. I'm already overanalyzing it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games