Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 8th, 2014, 06:07 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) - Playtesting

I have run two tests already. Going to run a third hopefully tonight.
Old December 8th, 2014, 08:29 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Here are my results.
Quote:
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Batgirl (Barbara)

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
Pass

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
Pass

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
Pass

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
Pass

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
Pass

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
Pass

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
Pass

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
Pass

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
Pass

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
Pass

Army Test
- Does it pass
, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 130
- Give a brief overview. This wasn't the best Match-up, but some careful planning alowed me to use both Reckless Advance and Vigilante Rivalry on the same turn.
Map: Country Road
Units: Batgirl, Batman II, Robin(Tim), Azrael(680) Vs. Judge Death, Solomon Grundy, Toad(680)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass
, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 125-130
- Give a brief overview. The Titans started out strong and all but walked over the Insanes until Hatter and Jackal entered the fray with Hatter locking down the Titans and leaving them open for Jackal to come in going on a killing spree. Red Robin was miraculously able to make a come back after Jackal knocked his Hat off.
Units: Batgirl(Barbara), Batgirl(Cassandra), Nightwing, Red Robin, Raven, Starfire, Beast Boy, Beast Boy(T-Rex), Beast Boy(Pterodactyl), Beast Boy(Cheetah), Beast Boy(Bear), Robin(Damian)(1300) Vs. Joker II, Harley, Carnage, Jackal, Deadpool, Mad Hatter, Joker Goons(1300)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass
, Yes or No? Yes
- Give a brief overview. This was a tough match for the Vigilantes who made a valiant effort but were eventually overcome by the Creatures.
Units: Batgirl(Barbara), Batgirl(Cassandra), Robin(Jason), Batman I, Batman(Jean-Paul), Wonder Girl, Catgirl(950) Vs. Frankenstein, Red Hulk, Mr. Hyde(950)
Spoiler Alert!

These were some tough match-ups for her but she faired pretty well. I'm really liking the strategy that she adds to Vigilante builds, nothing game breaking that I can find. I'd pass her at 130
Old December 8th, 2014, 08:57 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks, Karat! We've got two more sign-ups, so hopefully we'll have enough info after those to pass her along.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old December 13th, 2014, 08:09 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Tests from Syvarris45, who is enthusiastic, but his tests need work (I fixed his formatting though):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syvarris45
Hello Mr. Brute! I finally got the test results into official sheet form! Here's the form.

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Batgirl

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the testunit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what thecharacter would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
Pass

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
Pass

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
Pass

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
Pass

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
Pass

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
Pass

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
Pass

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
Pass

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
Pass

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
Pass

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 115
- Give a brief overview. Batgirl’s team had an overall good play,using Vigilante Rivalry for 3 rounds, Bat grapple 3 x3, and I didn’t use theReckless Advance, though I had many opportunities.

Map: Tribeca Labs
Units: Batgirl, Venom, and Iron man v.s. Nova Prime, Spider man, and RedSkull.
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 115
- Give a brief overview. She performed very well for the brevityof the game, using Vigilante Rivalry for the whole 4 rounds, Bat grapple 3twice, and I got to use Reckless advantage, inflicting 1 wound and receivingnone.

Map: Tribeca Labs
Units: Batgirl, Spider Man, and Red Skull v.s. The Hulk and Abomination.
Spoiler Alert!

When I tried to post this reply, there was an extra part about " Who won and how many wounds did they have?" but while I'm typing it won't show that part, so for game one, Batgirls team won (even though she was destroyed in round 4) with 2 wounds on Iron man and 1 wound on Venom. For game two, The other team won with 3 wounds on the Hulk, and 2 wounds on Abomination. Sorry about the mix-up! Thank you for letting me test your unit, it was really fun. Thanks for all the advice you've given me, that helped a lot. I hope these games help, I can't wait to see the release of Batgirl! Again thanks and hope this helps!

~Syvarris45~

Old December 13th, 2014, 08:20 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Well, clearly he was doing something wrong if he was using Vigilante Rivalry in the second game.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 13th, 2014, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Well, clearly he was doing something wrong if he was using Vigilante Rivalry in the second game.
Heh, I didn't even catch that. He was using mostly figures from the Marvel set, so I wasn't reading much into them anyway.

Old December 15th, 2014, 12:35 PM
Now moves with Flying.

I'd be happy moving her forward at 130. She feels very balanced there to me.
Old December 15th, 2014, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I'd be happy moving her forward at 130. She feels very balanced there to me.
Agreed. Asterius is hoping to have his tests wrapped soon, so I'm just waiting on those.

Old December 15th, 2014, 06:27 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Oh. Right. I was thinking we were only waiting on one more set of tests
Old December 18th, 2014, 12:25 PM

Asterius' tests:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asterius
Here she is:

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT (Batgirl)

- THEME TEST/Pass.

- MIRROR TEST/Pass.

- BONDING TEST/Pass.

- SYNERGIES TEST/Pass.

- POWER CHECK/Pass.

- FUN TEST/Pass.

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/Pass.

- DRAFTING TEST/Pass.

- USAGE TEST/Pass.

- STRATEGY TEST/Pass.

Army Test 1
- Does it pass? Pass
- What should be the unit's point value? ???
- Give a brief overview. NIck and a squad drop. S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents use Kill Box Special Attack and do some damage to Scarlet Spider. Black Widow gets to the fight and all of army 1 besides Batman fall, but they lose some S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents and Black Widow takes a few wounds before Batman falls.
Unit Sum-up:
Damage:
Normal Attack: 1 wound to Black Widow.
Power Usage:
Vigilante Rivalry: 2 extra range, 1 extra attack die.
Reckless Advance: 1 automatic skulls.
Bat-Grapple 3: Used 1 times.
Units: Army 1: Batgirl (Barbara), Batman (I), Scarlet Spider, Robin (Dick Grayson), Catgirl and Batgirl (Cain) (865) VS Army 2: Nick Fury, Black Widow, Hawkeye (I) and S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents x3 (870)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
- Does it pass? Pass
- Give a brief overview. Teams move up and lots of battling happens on the bridge before army 1 wins. Luck was weird this game.
Unit Sum-up:
Damage:
Normal Attack: 2 Ninjas killed.
Power Usage:
Vigilante Rivalry: 2 extra useful range, 4 extra useful skulls.
Reckless Advance: 1 automatic skull.
Bat-Grapple 3: Used 1 time.
Units: Army 1: Batgirl (Barbara), Batman (II), Hit-Girl, Robin (Tim Drake) and Robin (Jason Todd) (705) VS Army 2: Winter Soldier, X-23 and Hand Ninja x3 (715)
Spoiler Alert!

Old December 18th, 2014, 12:27 PM

Neither was a very great showing, but I talked to Asterius, and he said that her luck was poor in both games.

I Propose Batgirl move to Final Editing at 130 points.

Old December 18th, 2014, 12:40 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Re: The Book of Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) -Vote for Final Edi

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library