Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 1st, 2016, 04:17 PM

Ellie Woo who?
Red face ISO: Someone Creative

Helloooooooooo.
I'm trying to find someone who is creative and can create a custom card/cards for me?

Basically, I have some simple ideas but, not very clever at thinking of cool names, synergy, specials, stats, etc. So, trying to find someone who finds this fun & would like to just make a card/cards. Lol. You don't even need to make a card! Just send your ideas my way, if you'd like! I'd love to actually use the card & purchase some kind of figure(s) to go with it & play with them! I'd love to send some feedback and let you know how they worked, etc.

I'm not sure if this is something I should be offering money for? I'm just really looking for someone who would like to do this for fun & who has the time to make the cards look very nice.

Any ideas open! Just want them to be based around this:

I really like animals, in general. So, I was thinking of a hero who can summon different animals or, something like that. (again, any ideas open!)

Also, my favorite animal is a fox so, a fox hero of some sort or a foxes squad?

Again, these are just some simple, basic ideas that I would sort of want them to be based around. BUT, if you can think of something, out of the blue that you think I'd like, PLEASE send them my way. Please nerd out completely on this! Send all your awesome ideas & just simply anything! I'd like to know ideas for names, stats, synergies, specials, the list goes on! I know you guys wont disappoint! :*

I'm honestly VERY excited to see what you guys can come up with! I know I wont be disapointed! Thanks so much guys!!

Last edited by Ellie; May 1st, 2016 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Added detail.
Old May 1st, 2016, 07:40 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker
Re: ISO: Someone Creative

I'd love to collab on customs!* But I can't make cards. I use MCC for that, they mainly do great looking classic cards but recently a member offered to do Marvelscape cards for me. You could consider using that.
I have a few questions though. Are you looking for someone to collab on customs with? (Like C3V, SoV, & HoF.) Or just someone to bounce ideas off of? Just wondering, I would love to help either way!

*I already do!

P.S I love foxes too!

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old May 1st, 2016, 11:22 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

I've been working on a Druid who can shapeshift into different animals. So far I have the basic mechanic down, and some ideas for animals that he could turn into. Based on the miniatures I've got, I'm working on a Cat, Bear, Raven, and Snake. Wolf is another possibility. I don't have a fox miniature -- do you have one in mind? If so I'd be happy to include it as a possible animal shape, if you like this idea.
Old May 2nd, 2016, 02:08 AM

Ellie Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJtheMighty View Post
I'd love to collab on customs!* But I can't make cards. I use MCC for that, they mainly do great looking classic cards but recently a member offered to do Marvelscape cards for me. You could consider using that.
I have a few questions though. Are you looking for someone to collab on customs with? (Like C3V, SoV, & HoF.) Or just someone to bounce ideas off of? Just wondering, I would love to help either way!

*I already do!

P.S I love foxes too!
Mainly I'm looking for someone who can come up with some ideas and help me out, yes. Also, am looking for someone to put the ideas into reality by making them into a card.
Old May 2nd, 2016, 02:13 AM

Ellie Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
I've been working on a Druid who can shapeshift into different animals. So far I have the basic mechanic down, and some ideas for animals that he could turn into. Based on the miniatures I've got, I'm working on a Cat, Bear, Raven, and Snake. Wolf is another possibility. I don't have a fox miniature -- do you have one in mind? If so I'd be happy to include it as a possible animal shape, if you like this idea.

That sounds like a really fun idea. I'd love to have a figure like him/her! Please share with me what you have so far? As well as where you purchased your figures? I'd love to work on a fox shape shift with you!
Old May 2nd, 2016, 05:38 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

As you like animals so much @Ellie , we did Dr. Doolittle as one of our projects in the heroes of fiction, as well as several animals for him. You can check him out here.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...39&postcount=5
Old May 2nd, 2016, 08:08 PM

Ellie Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post
As you like animals so much @Ellie , we did Dr. Doolittle as one of our projects in the heroes of fiction, as well as several animals for him. You can check him out here.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...39&postcount=5
Thanks for the mention!
Old May 3rd, 2016, 10:58 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

So here's my idea for a shape-shifting Druid and the animals he could turn into:

Arddur ap Morthwyl (which apparently is Welsh for "Bear, son of Hammer." I will have to do some more Welsh name research.)

Ullar

Human? Hybrid?
Unique Hero
Druid
Tricky? Devout?
Medium 5
4 Life
5 Move
1 Range
2 Attack
3 Defense
?? Points

Heroclix: Black Briar Thorn (although there are lots of other possibilities for a Druid mini.)

Animagus
Instead of taking a turn with Arddur ap Morthwyl, remove him from the battlefield and place him on this card. Replace him with a Transfigured Animal in your Army. You may immediately take a turn with that Animal.

Animal Form
When revealing an Order Marker on this card, if Arddur ap Morthwyl is on this card you may take a turn with a Transfigured Animal you control. After taking that turn, you may destroy that Animal, and place Arddur ap Morthwyl on the space it occupied.

So the basic idea is that he can transform into different animals, but you only get to use each animal form once a game.

Each animal has its own card, with the species of Animal (or could be Hybrid, if we make Arddur a Hybrid) and the personality of Transfigured. They will have their own cost, and will all have this power:

Transfiguration
This figure does not start the game on the battlefield. Instead, it must be placed with the Animagus special power.

Some animals I'm thinking of:

Cat Form
Class: Duchess
1 Life
No hit zone
Climb x4
Phantom Walk
Good for either retreat or infiltration. Figure: Heroclix Black Cat

Bear Form
Class: Fighter
Life 3?
Move 4
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 3
Double attack
Tough
The tough melee fighter. Figure: Mage Knight Warbear (but there are lots of bears out there.)

Bird Form
Class: Scout
Evasive 2?
Flying (Stealth?)
Eye In The Sky
After moving, you may choose a figure this Bird passed over while flying. You may choose one unrevealed Order Marker on that figure's card and look at that Order Marker.
Probably 1 life and fast speed. You can also use it to scout, or to get Arddur to a choice spot where he can transform into a Bear. Figure: Pathfinder Reign of Winter Raven.

Snake Form
Class: Predator
Evasive
Slither
Poison Spit -- some sort of short range poison attack TBD.
Another offensive mode, with a bit of range. Probably 2 or 3 life. There are lots of D&D snake figures.

There are some other possibilities: Wolf (Badru figure), Spider, Turtle?

I'm not sure what the Fox would do. There's a Pathfinder Fox miniature out there. It could be the same as the Cat idea I outlined above. Or maybe some kind of tunneling ability? Go To Ground? What, indeed, does the Fox say?
Old May 3rd, 2016, 06:16 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Perhaps a fox could be a Dünd-like thing. While the bear can wreak havoc in a pinch, the fox would be a sneaking assassin type. Deadly Strike and a Pounce attack could work. Otherwise, he could shapeshift into a weaker version of Dünd. Everyone likes Dünd, right?

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old May 3rd, 2016, 07:18 PM

Ellie Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
So here's my idea for a shape-shifting Druid and the animals he could turn into:

Arddur ap Morthwyl (which apparently is Welsh for "Bear, son of Hammer." I will have to do some more Welsh name research.)

Ullar

Human? Hybrid?
Unique Hero
Druid
Tricky? Devout?
Medium 5
4 Life
5 Move
1 Range
2 Attack
3 Defense
?? Points

Heroclix: Black Briar Thorn (although there are lots of other possibilities for a Druid mini.)

Animagus
Instead of taking a turn with Arddur ap Morthwyl, remove him from the battlefield and place him on this card. Replace him with a Transfigured Animal in your Army. You may immediately take a turn with that Animal.

Animal Form
When revealing an Order Marker on this card, if Arddur ap Morthwyl is on this card you may take a turn with a Transfigured Animal you control. After taking that turn, you may destroy that Animal, and place Arddur ap Morthwyl on the space it occupied.

So the basic idea is that he can transform into different animals, but you only get to use each animal form once a game.

Each animal has its own card, with the species of Animal (or could be Hybrid, if we make Arddur a Hybrid) and the personality of Transfigured. They will have their own cost, and will all have this power:

Transfiguration
This figure does not start the game on the battlefield. Instead, it must be placed with the Animagus special power.

Some animals I'm thinking of:

Cat Form
Class: Duchess
1 Life
No hit zone
Climb x4
Phantom Walk
Good for either retreat or infiltration. Figure: Heroclix Black Cat

Bear Form
Class: Fighter
Life 3?
Move 4
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 3
Double attack
Tough
The tough melee fighter. Figure: Mage Knight Warbear (but there are lots of bears out there.)

Bird Form
Class: Scout
Evasive 2?
Flying (Stealth?)
Eye In The Sky
After moving, you may choose a figure this Bird passed over while flying. You may choose one unrevealed Order Marker on that figure's card and look at that Order Marker.
Probably 1 life and fast speed. You can also use it to scout, or to get Arddur to a choice spot where he can transform into a Bear. Figure: Pathfinder Reign of Winter Raven.

Snake Form
Class: Predator
Evasive
Slither
Poison Spit -- some sort of short range poison attack TBD.
Another offensive mode, with a bit of range. Probably 2 or 3 life. There are lots of D&D snake figures.

There are some other possibilities: Wolf (Badru figure), Spider, Turtle?

I'm not sure what the Fox would do. There's a Pathfinder Fox miniature out there. It could be the same as the Cat idea I outlined above. Or maybe some kind of tunneling ability? Go To Ground? What, indeed, does the Fox say?

LOVE the druid! Give me some time to think & I'll follow up some new ideas & see what you think?

But, I agree with Warlord, stealthy fox for sure.
Old May 16th, 2016, 09:43 PM

I'm glad you all like the Druid!

I may need to rename him Medwyn, after the character in the Prydain books, which are great.

A couple of other ideas:

Turtle
Class: Defender? Beast?
1 Life, 2 Move, 6 defense (or something like that)
Basically enabling him to "Turtle" when surrounded.

More to come...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards