Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old April 24th, 2012, 07:16 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Event - MLH rotation 1, Sponsored by Auggie's Gam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Missing
-Lefton4ya
-Machinekng
-capsocrates
-Kira-tea
Done. Let me know if there are any errors.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's armies.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; April 24th, 2012 at 07:21 AM. Reason: afterthought
Old April 24th, 2012, 08:43 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

All armies are in Except for Lefton4ya. I haven't seen him respond to this thread, nor has he responded to any pms. I don't think he has been on the site for several weeks at this point.

Anyone know how to contact him?

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old April 24th, 2012, 09:01 AM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
All armies are in Except for Lefton4ya. I haven't seen him respond to this thread, nor has he responded to any pms. I don't think he has been on the site for several weeks at this point.

That long? I thought I saw him post a few days ago--last week at the latest. Maybe I'm wrong.

Any way to get his email address from his profile?

--
--
--

--
Old April 24th, 2012, 09:05 AM

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

His last post was April 9th. And his last activity date isn't shown, meaning he likely has been off the site for too long for it to keep track of.

I messaged him on Skype, but he wasn't listed as online.

Old April 24th, 2012, 09:27 AM

FuriousMufasa is surprisingly tart

Hey I was following the other thread, didn't know about this one, sorry. I got my armies in, does someone notify us who we are playing, and then we pm them and set up a game kind of thing? Thanks.
Old April 24th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriousMufasa View Post
Hey I was following the other thread, didn't know about this one, sorry. I got my armies in, does someone notify us who we are playing, and then we pm them and set up a game kind of thing? Thanks.
Schedules will be posted, and then it is up to the participants to set up a game. We will also post Google Doc templates that includes the map image and any specific glyphs and/or rules; you can then copy the template and import your armies into it. Someone on the team should create a HeroSkype log file and then share it with his opponent.

If you need assistance with this, please just let me know, and I can set up a template that includes your specific armies.
Old April 24th, 2012, 10:07 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Well, I have his phone number, but I'm not sure if I should call him, since I only got it while we were at GenCon 2011.
Old April 24th, 2012, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
If you need assistance with this, please just let me know, and I can set up a template that includes your specific armies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscapers.com
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Filthy the Clown again.
Way to be a super-helpful stud, Filthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Well, I have his phone number, but I'm not sure if I should call him, since I only got it while we were at GenCon 2011.
Meh, give him a call. Its a very practical sort of thing to call him about.

--
--
--

--

Last edited by caps; April 24th, 2012 at 10:09 AM. Reason: responding to MegaSilver without double-posting
Old April 24th, 2012, 10:31 AM

Or text him.

Old April 24th, 2012, 11:43 AM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

I got the PM asking if I could take the spot for the two weeks. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll have time next week. I have a large number of things to do this week, which especially involves a lot of work. I can take a spot later in the season, but not next week.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old April 24th, 2012, 11:48 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Schedules are rolled out for the first two weeks, and will be posted along with the armies tomorrow.

I'm playing a freaking mirror match on week 1...

Last edited by dok; April 25th, 2012 at 12:26 AM.
Old April 24th, 2012, 11:55 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I'm playing a freaking mirror match on week 1.
Are the armies posted anywhere?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events