Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old August 18th, 2022, 12:35 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Hasbro Pulse will be how players get the initial Heroscape offering.
Pulse or HasLab?

HasLab is the crowdfunding campaign, and means we won't see the product for appx 18 months. Haslab is accessed through the Pulse website.

Pulse is a retail website that sells regular Hasbro products, as well as website exclusive merchandise. Usually items go up for pre-order a few months before they ship, sometimes they are ready to ship when they are listed.
Old August 18th, 2022, 12:57 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
Pulse or HasLab?

HasLab is the crowdfunding campaign, and means we won't see the product for appx 18 months. Haslab is accessed through the Pulse website.

Pulse is a retail website that sells regular Hasbro products, as well as website exclusive merchandise. Usually items go up for pre-order a few months before they ship, sometimes they are ready to ship when they are listed.
Haslab. Sorry, yes the same method as HeroQuest, if they follow the HeroQuest model of release.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old August 18th, 2022, 01:00 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Is this an assumption or do you have confirmation of this somewhere/somehow?
I was responding to the comments about HeroQuest. People are bringing up HeroQuest as an example of a possible release roadmap for Heroscape. Speculating that if they choose that route, it might be similar to HeroQuest’s HasLab campaign, where there was considerable exclusive content as a reward for backing.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old August 18th, 2022, 01:32 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encarmine
“Pirate Queen Bonny” was a great concept project, working historicals into the Dawn Raiders with a proper vibe and a broader sense of diversity.
So Bonny counts as historical.... Mixed feelings here

If George Washington makes it to Valhalla, I would really love him to be on a horse and not driving a 6-legged mechanical spider flamethrower tank of doom....

(George Washington next to Sgt. Drake in a Sherman would be way cool though.....)

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old August 18th, 2022, 01:39 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Tai-Pan is referring to this post that Anitar posted in the News from Designers and Staff thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitar View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade PK
This is kind of a minor thing but I hope that the Ironclads aren’t all the robots there are, or that there’s other factions of Ironclads (if Ironclad refers to a race/species)
Eisenek is the species. Ironclad Collective is the faction. Valkyrie is ::}}CENSORED{{::
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade PK
So it’s possible there’s other Eisenek who aren’t part of the Collective? And thus would serve other generals (or none in the case of Dawnraiders)
So wise.

And the man riding the dragon is exactly who we think he is.
Quote:
“Pirate Queen Bonny” was a great concept project, working historicals into the Dawn Raiders with a proper vibe and a broader sense of diversity. “The monster hunters” helped set a great tone with the Dawn Raiders, and gave us a location in the product line to dabble in species that don’t yet have larger definition. Sonlen was an excellent proof of concept and helped drive good conversation in the studio, particularly behind the push and pull of existing characters.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolpat
Sonlen 2.0 was confirmed to be Sonlen though. We basically knew that already but now it’s official per Encarmine.
We thought it was the most obvious thing ever, but here we are.
Be sure to rep Anitar for their contribution!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; August 18th, 2022 at 01:39 PM. Reason: This is my 15000th post
Old August 18th, 2022, 03:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Quote:
“Pirate Queen Bonny” was a great concept project, working historicals into the Dawn Raiders with a proper vibe and a broader sense of diversity.

If George Washington makes it to Valhalla, I would really love him to be on a horse and not driving a 6-legged mechanical spider flamethrower tank of doom....

(George Washington next to Sgt. Drake in a Sherman would be way cool though.....)
I mean ... I was with you until the example. I like the idea of purely historical figures, but I'm not going to pretend I wouldn't love George Washington on a flamethrowing Doom Spider.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 18th, 2022, 03:06 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Quote:

George Washington would be cool
Old August 18th, 2022, 03:19 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Abraham Lincoln - vampire hunter

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; August 18th, 2022 at 04:55 PM. Reason: not lobbying for it but wouldn't be disappointed
Old August 18th, 2022, 03:35 PM

bishopbeowolf is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Abraham Lincoln - vampire hunter
Yes! Cyprien Esenwein would finally have a worth opponent on the battlefield!
Old August 18th, 2022, 04:15 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

When we gettin' Beethoven who lights his foes on fire by shredding gnarly riffs on an electric guitar that has been blessed by Einar himself?
Old August 18th, 2022, 04:30 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi View Post
When we gettin' Beethoven who lights his foes on fire by shredding gnarly riffs on an electric guitar that has been blessed by Einar himself?

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; August 18th, 2022 at 04:32 PM. Reason: hadn't posted an image in so long I forgot how to do it
Old August 18th, 2022, 05:12 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I want a new Taelord with massive stats and a massive price. I wouldn’t mind a revamp of my beloved Dund.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion