Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 19th, 2007, 10:23 PM

bishopbeowolf is surprisingly tart
Bishop Beowolf's Custom Units & Army Cards (04/07/08)

This is my humble custom thread. When I have time from other things (life) I will do my best to put my ideas and units on here. Please offer me commentary so that I may make my customs better. Also, most of my customs are not play tested due to life in general.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(November 2010)

Here are some Halo Customs I have worked on over the past year. I have them currently unaffiliated with Valhalla for now, but I will eventually make them Valhallan cards. I'll try to add them over the spread of the month.
Spoiler Alert!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(July 2009)

This is a custom I plan on entering into the "Unofficial" Nor an Exclusive Entry http://www.heroscapers.com/community...768#post831768

Spoiler Alert!

(April 2009)

I made these all from a master set. Enjoy.

Spoiler Alert!

(September 2008 )

I have started a new project. The project is basicly taking all the uniques from both master sets and making what I like to call the "Hybrid Master Set". The hope is that Anybody could simply make the units if they have 1 extra set of uniques from each master set.

I hope to unveil the final product by Christmas. I have started a thread to help ensure some the abilities I have created make sense.

Help with Custom Abilities & Special Attacks
(April 2008 )
Found this Halo Clix pairing at Target on sale and just had to try to make them into Heroscape customs. My roommates have been play testing them for me. I really do feel like I got the feel of both Master Chief and the Arbiter down (unfortunately it took all the text space I had on the card).

Here is Master Chief
Spoiler Alert!

Here is the Arbiter
Spoiler Alert!

Every time that both the Arbiter and Master Chief have been on the same team the other player always seems to try to kill the Arbiter first. They both really compliment each other well in my opinion.

(July 2007)
(Edit-I got rid of the cards since I didn't have any figures to represent the units)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please tell me what you think. I would love feedback

Last edited by bishopbeowolf; November 8th, 2010 at 07:15 PM. Reason: organization
Old July 20th, 2007, 12:15 AM

Bach has disabled reputation
They look worth reading, but they're too darn small! Try to fix it please, I really want to see what you've got!

Bach is Marcus... and has been paralyzed by the minions of Ne-gok-sa in the SIENNA CAVE...
Old July 20th, 2007, 03:58 AM

I hope that is alittle better to read. Sorry about that. First time to post.
Old July 20th, 2007, 09:54 AM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Definitely some cool flavor - I would just make sure you test them out to see if the points work out correctly.

Some Thoughts:

After the Sheriff moves, do his lackeys get to move or can they only attack?

Why on may of the lob specials does it say attack 4 or attack 6, and then in the text say roll 3 dice? It's a little confusing?

If the woodsmen are common, they could get a little bit nutty. Perhaps a unique squad of 4 or 5, instead? Or maybe I'm wrong, but a swarm of these guys just seems deadly - for anything.

D7 seems like he's situationally a pain in the rear - would be cool to see a D7-Q9 matchup.

Nice work!
Old July 20th, 2007, 12:46 PM

I did some rewording and hopefully that is better. I also lowered the attack on the woodsmen to 1 so they might be alittle weaker. Also the Sheriff can attack with a squad then attack himself. They can not move but only attack. I hope to be able to test play these units in the fall when all my friends are back in town.
Old July 20th, 2007, 02:50 PM

Bach has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by bishopbeowolf
I hope that is alittle better to read. Sorry about that. First time to post.
No problem, man. Nice customs, I like the whole "Robin Hood" theme!

Bach is Marcus... and has been paralyzed by the minions of Ne-gok-sa in the SIENNA CAVE...
Old April 8th, 2008, 12:07 AM

Found this Halo Clix pairing at Target on sale and just had to try to make them into Heroscape customs. My roommates have been play testing them for me. I really do feel like I got the feel of both Master Chief and the Arbiter down (unfortunately it took all the text space I had on the card).

Here is Master Chief

I love Master Chief. He is really fun on the battle field.

Here is the Arbiter

Every time that both the Arbiter and Master Chief have been on the same team the other player always seems to try to kill the Arbiter first. They both really compliment each other well in my opinion.
Old February 27th, 2009, 02:50 PM

Re: Bishop Beowolf's Custom Units & Army Cards (04/07/08)

Here is a new addition.

Old February 27th, 2009, 07:19 PM

2 more additions.

Old March 9th, 2009, 11:00 PM

09167 knows what's in an order marker 09167 knows what's in an order marker

I didn't really like the warrior guy, he looks a little weird and his point settings are way off the spot the should be, plus he's a bit too.... multitascular? or whatever...

but I really like your major j10 he looks awesome and has nice stats

the other guy is cool too but I didn't really check him out...

you got to show me how you do your customs plz?(as in how you keep them together and paint them...)
Old March 10th, 2009, 01:58 AM

I really didn't like how the warrior looks but one of my roommates loves how he turned out so I kept him. Do you think he is under or over priced?

Thank you for the compliment. I actually learned everything about making customs off the forums from all the amazing information provided by scapers. This community was the reason for me trying and if I do anything well it's because of them. I just put paint to brush and tried it. I use paper clay and super glue whenever I mod something.
Old March 10th, 2009, 08:15 PM

09167 knows what's in an order marker 09167 knows what's in an order marker

That's awesome, oh I thought he was way under priced, that's cool though, I wonder if I can come up with any cool combos...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards