Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 10th, 2020, 01:15 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
The Book of Colossus (AoA)

The Book of Colossus (AoA)

C3G MARVEL WAVE 35
MUTANT MULTIVERSE

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Uncanny X-Men set.
Its model number and name are #061 / Colossus.

Character Bio - The Rasputin Brothers (Piotr and Mikhail) were the greatest heroes of Russia, but when Apocalypse arrived Mikhail became one of his personal Horseman and Colossus became one of the original members of Magneto's X-Men on Earth-295 (Age of Apocalypse). He freed Kitty from Apocalypse's pens and later they married, they were the leaders of Generation Next, a youngster mutant group.

They were entrusted with the mission to seek Colossus' sister Illyana, who was the last time traveler mutant alive. She was imprisoned in the Seattle Core monitored by Sugarman after finding out that his sister was still alive in one of Apocalypse's slave camps. Believing that his sister was going to die, Colossus lost control and when he was trying to save her he ran through the X-men, injuring some of them and killing Shadowcat by trampling her to death. -Comic Vine

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Crossover Symbol: The Crossover Symbol next to Colossus's secret identity indicates that he is draftable into the same army with other Piotr Rasputin cards. See C3G's Secret Identity Rules.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 04:21 PM. Reason: png

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Colossus (AoA) (Breathing)

NAME = COLOSSUS
SECRET IDENTITY = PIOTR RASPUTIN

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = REBEL
PERSONALITY = DEVOTED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = 315

FENDING FEROCITY
Before attacking with Colossus, choose a friendly Unique Mutant Hero or Unique Rebel Hero within 4 clear sight spaces of Colossus. After Colossus attacks, he may attack one additional time for each Wound Marker on the chosen figure's Army Card, up to a maximum of three additional attacks in a single turn.

CARELESS HASTE
Anytime Colossus moves through a friendly figure, you must immediately roll one unblockable attack die against that figure.

STEEL BODY
When rolling defense dice, roll one additional die for each skull rolled by the attacking figure: if that attack is a normal attack, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled. Colossus never rolls for molten lava damage or lava field damage.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by Arkham; February 15th, 2021 at 06:48 AM.

Comic:

Background:

Last edited by Arkham; May 23rd, 2020 at 05:20 AM.
Old May 10th, 2020, 01:20 PM

Changed the design up a tad from the last time it was discussed. With Jean covering the OM aspects of the group, a new direction was needed. I plan for Magneto to offer a limited attack boost, so that also played a factor, as it becomes a little redundant if Colossus is adding to his own attack already. So I like re-using Protective Fury from Starfire here, as that captures the theme nicely and is a proven solid power, that will pair well with both Jean and Magneto's abilities, as well as the likes of Sabretooth managing wounds.

Then for the drawback, as well as the themey goodness, I went with a simple "Reckless" power that makes you be a bit more wary on how you go about moving Colossus. It may seem minor, but moving through your own figures happens a fair amount more than you think. So it's a nice light touch there to represent that aspect.
Old May 10th, 2020, 01:22 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Looks good, I really like this design. Reckless can power up Protective Fury too which is cool.
Old May 10th, 2020, 01:24 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Hard Body/Steel Skin is an interesting combo.
Old May 10th, 2020, 01:58 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I just am not convinced we need 4 powers here.
Old May 10th, 2020, 02:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Protective Fury is interesting here with a range 1 figure. The doubling up of defense powers like that for really tough folks is interesting to me, I tried to do the same thing for Black Dwarf, but I know not everyone is into it. Could try combining the two effects into one new power if push comes to shove on 4 powers. If you'd rather not do that, I like Hard Body with a higher base defense as the direction. Thanks for rethinking the direction here from earlier, I could see myself playing this card for sure.
Old May 10th, 2020, 03:06 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Not sure I love Reckless here or how it applies thematically.
Old May 10th, 2020, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I'd like some elaboration if possible.
Old May 10th, 2020, 03:08 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I really dig Reckless.

I don't mind four powers, but I'd still be tempted to roll Hard Body and Steel Skin into one new power, just to consolidate the two different "When rolling defense dice" triggers.
Old May 10th, 2020, 03:16 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I'd like some elaboration if possible.
Admittedly I didn't read the bio here, till just now, and I don't know the AoA version all that well.

After reading the bio however it does seem wrong. He doesn't just trample his teammates because he is reckless. He gets reckless because he feels his sister is in danger. Most often, moving through your own figures occurs early in the rounds whereas it seems like the danger aspect occurs later in the story from that blurb above, so I wonder if some kind of movement ability that lets him specifically trample friend and foe wouldn't be more fitting. It could even be reactive like Guardian Angel is but without the saving mechanic as I don't feel he needs that and that is Sabretooth's schtick anyways.

If you go that route I'd lean into Ronin's combination idea.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library