Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers

Old February 1st, 2018, 09:34 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G CityScape

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
I went out and got an extra AotP set just so I could get these tile sheets.
Yeah, these sheets are the reason I'm looking to buy some AotP sets too. Just gotta wait until my local Toys R Us drops their price from $10.
Old February 1st, 2018, 09:53 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
I went out and got an extra AotP set just so I could get these tile sheets.
Yeah, these sheets are the reason I'm looking to buy some AotP sets too. Just gotta wait until my local Toys R Us drops their price from $10.
If you have a Five Below near you that's your ticket...$5 each and some stores have the Innistrad set as well for $5

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 03:06 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I found a bunch at my 5 Below. No Innistrad, but lots of the base game. Found Innistrad at Wal-Mart for $5 though, so got two of each for $20. Now I'm ready when you are, @japes . These may just be the best, most useful custom terrain on this site by the time you are done.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old February 16th, 2018, 01:17 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Can you print them full sized or are you waiting for me to cut them apart into smaller sheets too?
I think everyone's waiting for that. Hoping it will be soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 16th, 2018, 01:37 PM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I'd love to print some PDFs and put them on the back of my AoTP tiles. Are you going to make each section 2 pages?
That is a pretty great idea.
OMG, this is a great idea. I bought like 6 of the AoTP sets when they were like $4. I figured the black would be a decent base to build my city on. But backing the tan side with street textures is genius!
Old February 16th, 2018, 02:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Alright then I'll cut up a few this weekend hopefully. Look for PDF's. Hopefully everything is spaced out.

My Computer is getting old and this file is massive right now so it takes time. Which is why I was resisting cutting them up right now since if there is a spacing issue I'll have to fix it and go through the process again.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 16th, 2018, 03:01 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Good luck!

I was thinking if you want to make the mdf buildings, you could hinge them, fo fold flat-ish.

Was looking at some kids 'game' for Goldilocks where you build the house. It was pretty cool and basically all foamboard and print outs.
They may not be as durable but are fairly cheap to build.
Old February 16th, 2018, 03:10 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I was thinking if you want to make the mdf buildings, you could hinge them, fo fold flat-ish.
Mine just come apart at the corners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 16th, 2018, 03:10 PM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Mine just come apart at the corners.
Mine just take up lots of room
Old February 16th, 2018, 03:11 PM
A Man of Taste

When I trim these, do you guys prefer an overlap or just cut it for a flush fit?

Old February 16th, 2018, 03:13 PM

Quote:
When I trim these, do you guys prefer an overlap or just cut it for a flush fit?
I would imagine you spray mount it and then trim the overhang...so a slight overprint to allow for small amounts of drift would be helpful.
Old February 16th, 2018, 03:15 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmeeple View Post
Quote:
I would imagine you spray mount it and then trim the overhang...so a slight overprint to allow for small amounts of drift would be helpful.
Yeah I meant more of the seam. Currently they are sized to print on 11x17 paper and fit a tile without any seams. But if I cut them up to allow for 8.5x11" printing it will take two sheets per tile. So the seam where the two sheets will meet on the tile is more my question. Should I keep that edge flush or allow overhang and just have a bump there...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers