Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old April 15th, 2015, 01:32 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Asterios

One of my observations when people discuss History in games, movies and TV shows is the confusion with "actual" earth history and "fictional" earth history. There is nothing to say that there is a Theseus in fictional heroscape history. For example we know that Spartacus did not vanish from actual history to fight in some alien war.

Keep your histories (real and fictional) seperate and you will not have any issues.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old April 15th, 2015, 01:34 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
For example we know that Spartacus did not vanish from actual history to fight in some alien war.
Actually his death was never confirmed. For all we know he could have been recruited in an inter dimensional war.

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 17th, 2015, 03:27 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
So someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the first special attack you can activate and not actually attack.
I wouldn't put it like that. I believe you're perfectly free to "activate" an SA and not attack. It's just that typically that would have no effect. With this one, it does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs