Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old October 19th, 2022, 11:00 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: HS2010's Map Thread - New Map - 9/9/22

Welp, with Shaolin flopping in the contest polls, I guess there's no reason to hold back the latest version.

Requires: 1 RotV, 2 M:TCB, and 1 TJ
.PDF Download

I'm not actually a fan of the single hex heights (I have removed them for my games here at home). I think it skews the range vs. melee matchup more than it helps the melee vs. melee and range vs. range matchups but it has been requested by people smarter than me with less gameplay experience on the map. Alas.

This update also replaces the .pdf file so not sure how ARV will have to judge it. Honestly don't really care.

Anyways, if you made it past all my projection, hopefully you'll take the time to actually play the map and let me know what you think. Nothing is more valuable than outside experience for me and hands-on experience for you! I just recommend you remove the single hexes first.
Old October 22nd, 2022, 10:25 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Sheep's Map Thread

What better first upload with the updated username than to also add an extra experience to a previous map?

Requires: 1 RotV, 1 FotA (1/2 RotV, 1/2 FotA per scrap)
.PDF Download

Note: I don't recommend building the halves with the intent of combining them. It can be done but if you intend to use the full map, it will be much easier to just build Babylon as a whole.

Also, Babylon will be getting an update soon so that the road in the SZ matches the SZ road on the Scraps version.
Old October 22nd, 2022, 11:16 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

What do you do if you win on one half and lose on the other?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 22nd, 2022, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
What do you do if you win on one half and lose on the other?
You put the half-maps together and play one combined game to determine the winner!
Old October 23rd, 2022, 10:26 AM

Updated Stonework.

Requires: 1 RotV
.PDF Download

I recommend duplicating the small ruin if you are concerned about the asymmetry caused by the ruins.

Online Board has also been updated. Check it out!
Old October 23rd, 2022, 10:44 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Sheep! Okay. Saw the name on the Discord, but didn't know it was you.

Easier to fit such a short name on maps than your older, longer handle!
Old October 23rd, 2022, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Sheep! Okay. Saw the name on the Discord, but didn't know it was you.
Yes Dysole was kind enough to update it for me.

Somehow even though my IRL nickname has been Sheep since well before 2010 (when I made my HSers account), I never used it as my online name until 5yrs or so after that.

Quote:
Easier to fit such a short name on maps than your older, longer handle!
Yes... I just have to remind myself when I do the pics, and even when I do, my muscle memory still types "heroscaper2010".
Old October 26th, 2022, 05:44 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I just saw Refraction for the first time and I really dig it. I may give it a try before too long.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 26th, 2022, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
I just saw Refraction for the first time and I really dig it. I may give it a try before too long.
Great stuff! Let me know how it plays for you.

I’ve often used Valda for the Level 3 glyph in Lava Field and Dagmar for the Level 2 glyph on Sand, but you can use whatever feels right for you!

Last edited by Sheep; October 26th, 2022 at 11:48 PM. Reason: I’d honestly love to discover some new working combos on it!
Old October 26th, 2022, 10:29 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Sheep I plan to take one of your Marvel maps to the next local event next weekend. If you've got any updates to either one of them you'd like to show off, let me know. If you have one in particular you want played on, let me know as well.
Old October 26th, 2022, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Sheep I plan to take one of your Marvel maps to the next local event next weekend. If you've got any updates to either one of them you'd like to show off, let me know. If you have one in particular you want played on, let me know as well.
This means a lot MS! I do believe Shaolin Monastery has the most long term potential between my two contest submissions. I don’t expect any updates to the latest version below without outside gameplay feedback. I do think the map provides a, no pun intended, smoother melee vs. range experience without the level 5 single hexes though, so you are welcome to use it that way if you would like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheep View Post

Requires: 1 RotV, 2 M:TCB, and 1 TJ
.PDF Download
Thanks again! I hope you all find the map enjoyable and the event goes well!
Old December 5th, 2022, 02:30 PM

Sheep's Map Thread

Three New Maps!

Requires: 1 RotV, 1 TT, and 1 VW
.PDF Download

Requires: 1 RotV and 1 VW
.PDF Download

Requires: 2 BftU
.PDF Download

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios