Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 24th, 2019, 10:15 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Dark Avengers/Cabal/H.A.M.M.E.R. Workshop

With Mastermind I was thinking a potential Norman, but also Helmut because why not.

You probably have a point about manipulation. I think it's cool to mix that and more action-y stuff here, cause playing Ms. Marvel seemed to make her a little more active. But I think the rest of the design can handle that.

I'll think on it some more, thanks!
Old September 24th, 2019, 10:19 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
With Mastermind I was thinking a potential Norman, but also Helmut because why not.
I'd love to throw Helmut a bone, but it's tough with so many nasty Masterminds.

Quote:
You probably have a point about manipulation. I think it's cool to mix that and more action-y stuff here, cause playing Ms. Marvel seemed to make her a little more active. But I think the rest of the design can handle that.

I'll think on it some more, thanks!
Fwiw, if the HAMMER Agents end up with an "ignore LEAs" type power (and I really dig Blind Eye) I'd look for something different than Distracting Light as well.
Old January 12th, 2021, 01:04 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

NAME = NORMAN OSBORN
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = MUATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MASTERMIND
PERSONALITY = UNSTABLE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 190

GOBLIN INSTABILITY 13
At the start of each round after the first, if you lose initiative, place a green Insanity Marker on this card. If there are 3 or more Insanity Markers on this card, add 2 to Norman’s Attack number and he cannot use any other special powers on this Army Card.

MASTER MANIPULATOR
After revealing an Order Marker on Norman's card, instead of taking that turn with Norman, you may take a turn with any Unique Hero you control within clear sight of Norman.

DARK REIGN
After using Norman’s Master Manipulator special to take a turn with a Charlatan or Criminal, you may choose up to 2 of the following options. If there are no more than;
  • 0 Insanity Markers on this card, you may take temporary control of any figure and move it up to 4 spaces, during which it will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
  • 1 Insanity Marker on this card, you may take a turn with an Agent squad you control.
  • 2 Insanity Markers on this card, you may attack with a different Charlatan or Criminal you control.
You may not take any additional turns with figures you control.
Going for something more directly factional than Iron Patriot, with the idea that you can switch him out if you want your Dark Reign build to come in 100 points lower. Might make sense to add in an OM displacement mechanic to Goblin Instability, just to sync up with the rest of the planned stuff for Dark Avengers.

Last edited by MrNobody; February 3rd, 2022 at 09:40 AM.
Old January 14th, 2021, 05:02 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Garbage.
Old January 14th, 2021, 05:06 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Garbage.
You didn't follow the template.
I don't know the NORMAN OSBORN character super well*, but the mechanics of the design look good/bad and I think it would really help/not help the DARK AVENGERS faction.

*(This part is completely understandable, as Norman Obsorn is a relatively unheard of character.)
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I like the idea. I might not use the Agents callout in there, and just focus on the Dark Avengers team, myself. We have enough Agent synergy and that wasnt really his focus here.

I think you could just cut Master Manipulator and tack in onto the beginning of Dark Reign. Otherwise I like the idea of his leadership getting worse over time.
...has moist legs

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Garbage.
You didn't follow the template.
I don't know the NORMAN OSBORN character super well*, but the mechanics of the design look good/bad and I think it would really help/not help the DARK AVENGERS faction.

*(This part is completely understandable, as Norman Obsorn is a relatively unheard of character.)
I thought all designs are supposed to help Spider-Verse now?
Old January 14th, 2021, 05:09 PM
Just A Head

Norman Osborn with Spidey synergy incoming.
Old January 14th, 2021, 05:11 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Norman Osborn with Spidey synergy incoming.
They teamed up for like 5 minutes in the current ASM run to fight Sin Eater. Lets do it.
Old January 14th, 2021, 05:15 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'd cut the Agents call-out, yeah. And then do one of the following:
a) do a tweak on Master Manipulator that lets Norman activate a squad; or
b) have the HAMMER Agents coordinate up to Norman (they need something on their card anyway); or
c) do something sneaky with Master Manipulator not being very 'closed' and have Victoria Hand enable some kind of Norman -> Victoria -> HAMMER chain/delegation.

Really like the approach to the Dark Reign power but I'd be looking to simplify it just a hair. I'd also make it so that it gets better with more Insanity Markers, not worse.
Old January 16th, 2021, 08:47 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I like that take a lot in general, and I agree on shuffling any Agent stuff to be on the HAMMER cards - it makes sense to me that he'd be a little isolated from "good" agents.
Old January 28th, 2021, 12:47 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Has anyone designed a Penance card? Would he fit in here?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy