Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 20th, 2008, 03:36 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: What is your favorite sculpt?

I'm Juton gigilo and everywhere I go..people know the part I'm playing...
Old August 20th, 2008, 03:43 PM

Star Wolf is surprisingly tart

Actually, Juton is the dungeons and dragons group in New York City.

If anyone cares.

Star Wolf's scenarios

Q9-"I'm poor, I need more points. Please won't you help me?"

Taelord-"BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........................NO!"
Old August 20th, 2008, 04:24 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Another for the Wo-Sa-Ga band wagon.

-insert signature here-
Old August 20th, 2008, 04:42 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly-Caco View Post
Still Juton.
Is he in Wave 9, too?
He is waveless!

Old August 20th, 2008, 05:38 PM

cephalodd has disabled reputation

My favorite is and has always been Major Q9. Q10 is awesome, don't get me wrong, but Q9 just has an air of being an unstoppable machine of death.

-Zetacron is a close runner-up though

The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of 60 minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is.

~C. S. Lewis
Old August 20th, 2008, 11:57 PM

Mr.Fullerton Woo who?

I can't believe no one has mentioned Sonlen... In my opinion, there is not a better sculpt... just my 2 copper pieces though...
Old August 21st, 2008, 12:19 AM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
I really enjoy Wo-Sa-Ga's sculpt. The serpentine feel is perfect and the implied movement to strike is dead on (I have a snake in RL).
I like Wo-Sa-Ga's sculpt too. Her beady eyes seem to bore into whoever she's about to crush.

Long live Heroscape.
Old July 28th, 2009, 02:43 PM

dingofire is surprisingly tart

Krug, Gurei-Oni, and Wo-Sa-Ga. Beautiful, beastly things.

I just got the Heroes of Barrenspur set, and the first time you hold Krug in your hand, you realize that he's on a completely different level than most figures, quality-wise. Shoot, he even weighs 3x as much as most.

Also, I think it's pretty obvious from this thread that Aquilla's Alliance is a very special set as far as the figures go, far and above any other. That's probably already been said many times before.

Anyone want to trade my Orm's Return for your Aquilla's Alliance? lol.....*sigh*

Last edited by dingofire; July 28th, 2009 at 03:26 PM. Reason: More Krug-love required, etc.
Old July 28th, 2009, 03:00 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My favorite is probably this Kozuke Samurai.

He just looks so badass, that we tend to treat him more seriously than the rest of the Kozuke. I'd also like to Add Su Bak Na to my favorites. That sculpt was one of my favorites upon seeing it, and despite the fact that he is just a high single attack hero with low defense, I still tend to use him a lot based on his appearence.

Last edited by A_Train; July 28th, 2009 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Yes an old thread, but no harm in it. At least it must have been searched.
Old July 28th, 2009, 03:07 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

As far as the Dargons go, Zelrig for the "classic" feel.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old July 28th, 2009, 03:09 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

KRUG!!!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old July 28th, 2009, 03:14 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My favorite is probably Brunak. He just looks so menacing. I also like the way that there are traces of lava on his abdomen.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion