Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old July 4th, 2014, 01:28 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3V Public Announcements - . . .

Another Exclusive Release ?

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old July 4th, 2014, 02:21 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
Wait...
HS-10
It doesn't mean an upcoming day in a countdown, but an upcoming event! One that had a significant impact on the Heroscapers community way back in 2004. 10 years ago...
3 days until HS's birthday.
Old July 4th, 2014, 03:18 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evar-Scarcarver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
Wait...
HS-10
It doesn't mean an upcoming day in a countdown, but an upcoming event! One that had a significant impact on the Heroscapers community way back in 2004. 10 years ago...
3 days until HS's birthday.
Wow, fun fact. Doubt they'd mention that, cryptically, without another reason, though. I'm betting some sort of Anniversary release.

It's a shame - this would be the perfect point to release the Generals, but there are too many downers on that idea and the figures don't exist anyway.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 4th, 2014, 08:41 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Is this a hint?

Spoiler Alert!
Old July 5th, 2014, 10:55 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

W00t! Sudema's finally going to be useful!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 5th, 2014, 01:09 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

About time on those mummies... been two years since they were announced!

Assuming this is a wave - I think there are some other figures that are shoe-ins, considering how long they've been in development: Zettian Whichamacallits, Bloodburst Thrall, Demonblade, Tomb Skeleton Archers, Pathfinders, Gorillinator Dudes, Evil Knights, What's-His-Name Outlaw. I figure we'll probably see at least half of those... probably going to be a pretty Utgar-heavy wave, which is fine by me; I feel he's been taking a back seat to Valkrill recently in VC stuff. Though I imagine the Archers and the Thrall are definite Valkrill, if their "sibling" units are any indicator. The "bad humans" are probably all Utgar.
Old July 5th, 2014, 01:55 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Bracing for impact , if it is a wave , that means all the figures would be released in time for Season 15 of online scape. What a great way to play the new figures !

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old July 5th, 2014, 01:57 PM
Hard as ice

I hope the Skeleton Archers are Utgar, not Valkril - I'd rather see expansion on Cyprien's skeleton army than Valkril's.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 6th, 2014, 05:10 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I hope the Skeleton Archers are Utgar, not Valkril - I'd rather see expansion on Cyprien's skeleton army than Valkril's.
The tomb skeletons are Valkrill and has quite the same design, so... sorry ! ^^

I suppose mainly units for Utgar and Vydar (armored gorillas, and perhaps one of the kyries, that has guns, because... well Vydar has no kyries ).

Discorde..? After Vydar's betrayal, a Discorde between Utgar and Vydar ?

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old July 6th, 2014, 03:03 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

C3V release on my birthday??? Aww, thanks you guys .

Seriously, though, I can't wait!

"elvenwizard9." Now that's a username I've not heard in a long time.
Old July 7th, 2014, 11:34 AM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

I'm thinking the release will be Wednesday, per norm. However, I wouldn't be surprised to see an announcement of what's coming, or a series of hints today.
Old July 7th, 2014, 01:13 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

COMING SOON....

ETERNAL WARRIORS

SENTINELS OF THE DARK HILLS

EVIL OF BLOOD RIVER

HEROES OF THE LOST CITADEL

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs