Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old May 6th, 2009, 06:08 PM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation
WAVE 9 INFO from HouseMouse

GREETINGS FROM HOUSE MOUSE GAMES!!!
YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS HEROSCAPE!!!

Wizards of the Coast/Hasbro have given all of us HeroScapers a summer full of HEROSCAPE delights!!!

Late May will see the much-anticipated re-release of

WAVE 1 MALLIDON’S PROPHECY

We expect these sets to arrive by Memorial Day (late-May)

Now is your chance to stock up on THE IX ROMAN LEGION, GRUT ORCS, SNIPERS and VIPERS, and HEROES OF BLEAKWOODE.

Late June will bring

WAVE 9 BLACKMOON’S SEIGE

Wave 9 will include 1 UNIQUE pack and 3 COMMON packs.

Braves and Brawlers: The Mohican River Tribe lie in wait, blend in with their surroundings, and pick off their approaching enemies with pinpoint accuracy. But face to face, they truly come alive, fighting with furious might. The Capuan Gladiators are ready to charge forward at their leader’s side to land the first blow of any battle. This pack includes 6 painted figures and 2 army cards.

Dwarves and Repulsors: Stout and fearless, no opponent can intimidate the Axegrinders of Burning Forge. Determined and calculating, they sweep over the battlefield and lay waste to all manner of beasts and villains. Only the Soulborg can defeat the Soulborg. Therein lies the power of the Omnicron Repulsors. With Repulsors on your side, you will shutdown your opponents’ Soulborg traitors. This pack includes 7 painted figures and 2 army cards.

Dividers and Defenders: The ranks of your Marro Dividers are seemingly endless. Your opponents try to cut them down, only to see them duplicate and come back stronger than ever! Ullar’s elite Protectors are masters of teamwork. They patrol the skies and strike fear in even the most powerful heroes with focused attacks from lethal crossbows. This pack includes 6 painted figures and 2 army cards.

Heroes of the Moon Tribe: Migol Ironwill swings his dwarven war hammer with earth-shattering might. Brave Arrow of the Mohicans stealthily tracks down his foes. Atlaga soars high and carries the deadly Bolt of the Witherwood. Kumiko, trained in the lethal art of ninjutsu, savages enemies with a barrage of flurrying blows. Marro overlord Tul-Bak-Ra uses his advanced alien powers to teleport himself - and his troops – across the battlefield. This pack includes 5 painted figures and 5 army cards.

These sets will be available for pre-order by the end of May.

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
(All for just $4,000 BUCKS)

Last edited by dnutt99; May 6th, 2009 at 06:14 PM.
Old May 6th, 2009, 06:11 PM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Word Just in @ HouseMouse on Wave 9 Info

Wow! That sounds fantastic!

Common Dividers? That's crazy talk!

And Kumiko... the 15 point Jandar ninja?

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old May 6th, 2009, 06:19 PM
VIG & Battleship Galaxies Weasel

P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby!
Re: WAVE 9 INFO from HouseMouse

Freakin awesome, although I am surprised to see a Marro squad in addition to the Marro Hero.

I'll be ordering my usual 6 sets in the end of May

Thanks Sandra

edit - so the Marro hero is an overlord and not a warlord - that kinda sucks
Old May 6th, 2009, 06:19 PM

Omnicron_Awesomeness is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Awesome! I actually saw this on the website and came here to see if there was a post yet!

All the descriptions sound excellent.

The only one I'm not so sure about is the group of gladiators. I was a little dissapointed that there wasn't a new gladiator hero to go with them, becuase:

1- Not everyone has Wave 5

2- The Gladiators in Wave 5 are HORRIBLE. I was hoping for an improvment.

On the positive side of things: This is very exciting and I'm glad to see WotC listened to us and is releasing some of the things we really wanted!

Looking at this signature too long may result in brain failure.

Omnicron_Awesomeness is NEVILLE THE DUMTEF GUARD in...
Utgar's_Training_Island
Old May 6th, 2009, 06:20 PM
has been BANNED

cartographer of valhalla Woo who?

amazing. I need these packs. I'd kill to get them *maniacal laugh*
Old May 6th, 2009, 06:30 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by P_J_Keller View Post
Freakin awesome, although I am surprised to see a Marro squad in addition to the Marro Hero.

I'll be ordering my usual 6 sets in the end of May

Thanks Sandra

edit - so the Marro hero is an overlord and not a warlord - that kinda sucks

He might have some kind of powerful synergy that would be overpowered if he could bond with the Groks or Romans....

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old May 6th, 2009, 06:40 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

This was posted by Sandra in the Wave 9 thread...but it might deserve a thread all its own.
Old May 6th, 2009, 06:49 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

......WAHOO!!! This is sweet: multiplying marro (wait... is that really new?), dwarves, ullar kyrie squad, teleporting marro hero, AND NEW JANDAR SOULBORGS! I am happy.

(1 hour later):

I hate this lack of news. When will we get card scans or pictures of the figures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old May 6th, 2009, 07:02 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
......WAHOO!!! This is sweet: multiplying marro (wait... is that really new?), dwarves, ullar kyrie squad, teleporting marro hero, AND NEW JANDAR SOULBORGS! I am happy.

(1 hour later):

I hate this lack of news. When will we get card scans or pictures of the figures?
Over in the other thread, Truth said he was going to try to get us something next week . . . but that was before Sandra gave us all this. Hopefully he was working on getting us something else.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old May 6th, 2009, 07:03 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnutt99 View Post

WAVE 9 BLACKMOON’S SEIGE

Wave 9 will include 1 UNIQUE pack and 3 COMMON packs.
Good! That 2 unique thing isn't great

Braves and Brawlers: The Mohican River Tribe lie in wait, blend in with their surroundings, and pick off their approaching enemies with pinpoint accuracy. But face to face, they truly come alive, fighting with furious might.

Haha! I was so totally right! Take that you Aquilla lovers! North-Eastern natives! Woo!

The Capuan Gladiators are ready to charge forward at their leader’s side to land the first blow of any battle.

Took them long enough to make more gladiators.

Dwarves and Repulsors: Stout and fearless, no opponent can intimidate the Axegrinders of Burning Forge. Determined and calculating, they sweep over the battlefield and lay waste to all manner of beasts and villains.

All manner of beasts and Villians? Aww...so they aren't the vydar steam punk warriors I was hoping for.

Only the Soulborg can defeat the Soulborg. Therein lies the power of the Omnicron Repulsors. With Repulsors on your side, you will shutdown your opponents’ Soulborg traitors.

This makes me very happy.

Dividers and Defenders: The ranks of your Marro Dividers are seemingly endless. Your opponents try to cut them down, only to see them duplicate and come back stronger than ever!

I think that the water clone power was great, so these guys are right up my ally.

Ullar’s elite Protectors are masters of teamwork. They patrol the skies and strike fear in even the most powerful heroes with focused attacks from lethal crossbows.

Ullar Kyrie!

Heroes of the Moon Tribe: Migol Ironwill swings his dwarven war hammer with earth-shattering might. Brave Arrow of the Mohicans stealthily tracks down his foes.

Nothing I didn't expect here.

Atlaga soars high and carries the deadly Bolt of the Witherwood. Kumiko, trained in the lethal art of ninjutsu, savages enemies with a barrage of flurrying blows.

Let's see...kyrie hero and a ninja? Cool enough.

Marro overlord Tul-Bak-Ra uses his advanced alien powers to teleport himself - and his troops – across the battlefield.

Ooooo, teleporters. Saylind has competition.
Comments in bold.
Old May 6th, 2009, 07:04 PM

demon_llama has disabled reputation

Thank you Sandra.

...the rich
(My HEX Game Files @ http://www.scribd.com/_the_rich)
Lawton/Fort Sill Heroscape (monthly?) Tournament:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...506#post951506
Old May 6th, 2009, 07:28 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Woohoo! Teleporting Marro! Now, for the rest:
Braves and Brawlers: Seems like Sparactus isn't going to be so useless, finally - also the ability that lets them get the first strike sounds interesting...
Dwarves and Repulsors: Predictably, the dwarves are heroic. Less predictably, the Repulsors sound like a much needed addition to the Omnicron force (and here I was beginning to think the Omnicrons were fighting a war with only snipers on their side...).
Dividers and Defenders: A common squad of Marro that use a version of Water Clone? Awesome! It's also about time that Ullar got his Kyrie onto the field for us to use.
Heroes of the Moon Tribe: Considering the name of the pack, I'm thinking that at least one of these heroes is under the banner of Aquilla, probably two. Also, I'll say it again... teleporting Marro!

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units