Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 27th, 2011, 03:43 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Flameslayer Customs(Frenzied Deathstalker)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Hmm...How about 12? Ever since I found out that Frenzy would never work for me on it's 16, I basically gave up on higher than 15 20D rolls.
I don't have a problem with that. Actually I like it that he has a better chance of taking multiple turns than turning on you.

With a 12 I still would start with him in the 20-30pt range. At 20 he's comparable to Marcu, who doesn't permanently turn against you.
Old July 27th, 2011, 05:12 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Alright so it's determined, I'll make it a 12 for the bonus turn(s), and make him about 30 points.

Edit:

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 27th, 2011, 06:45 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

I really like the Frenzied Deathstalker... so...

EDIT: Seems that I missed a spot in between his legs. I fixed that.

Last edited by Kaemon Awa 123; July 27th, 2011 at 07:04 PM.
Old July 27th, 2011, 07:03 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks Kaemon(+rep by the way)! That really gives the card class, and I think it looks good.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 27th, 2011, 08:06 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Hey Flamesayer, just a heads up that when I adjusted to fix the spot of white in between his legs I deleted the old card and uploaded a new one. So the image in your first post isn't working.

EDIT: Also, I'm probably going to make a card for the Divider Grut too, but I'm going to need to get un-lazy and go take my own picture. So give me a couple days.

Last edited by Kaemon Awa 123; July 27th, 2011 at 08:17 PM.
Old August 10th, 2011, 09:30 PM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs(Drow Militia)

Meet the ultimate version of the drow forces.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; August 10th, 2011 at 09:37 PM. Reason: The next batch of customs is getting ready...and then we have a whole bunch coming to a trashcan near you...
Old August 10th, 2011, 10:26 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I really like the Frenizied Deathstalker flamesayer. And the card looks aweaome Kaewmon. REP TO YOU BOTH!!!
Old August 11th, 2011, 02:18 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmcminis View Post
I really like the Frenizied Deathstalker flamesayer. And the card looks aweaome Kaewmon. REP TO YOU BOTH!!!
Thanks, he's been quite fun in my experience(especially against 4th builds).

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old August 16th, 2011, 04:39 AM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs(Ultimate Results for Slavi)

As some may have guessed, I originally created Slavi'Vaen for my youngest sister(whom I also created the Plant Elemental for...more on that later). So today, after going through CHCG24 and seeing the Facebook Heroscapers ChatRoom's opinions, I have finally decided to reveal my Skih to my sister. I was using Wyverns, Redcoats, and Goldenseed(refer to my blog for more details...if you dare ). She decided to roll Cyprien, Zombies, and Slavi.

Her unluckyish rolls were quite well helped out due to Perfect Warrior(Time Control was never used). In fact, Perfect Warrior was the only thing to keep Slavi alive since he became adjacent to Goldenseed(due to Erland's Summoning). I lost...to Cyprien. Literally, the zombies had almost no effect on the results. The redcoats lasted awhile(4 attacks with Bayonets FTW), but couldn't lay claim to Cyp's head.

Certainly by the end, she found a new favorite unit(and he just so happens to be blueskinned...)

So, I am now happy to announce that Slavi' "Squidface" Vaen can be inducted into my honorary "True Fun Customs".

[True Fun Customs]
Flametail Vipers
Si-Kyre
Mardia
Ragnarok
Blackroot Recruits
Slavi'Vaen

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; August 16th, 2011 at 04:58 AM. Reason: spelling
Old August 30th, 2011, 12:37 AM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs(Northern Assault(Glyph of Iron))

Although I don't have a picture yet, perhaps the Northern Assault should begin by unveiling a new glyph

Thamir will be revealed next. Oooh the agony

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old September 25th, 2011, 02:57 AM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker
Re: Flameslayer Customs(Northern Assault(Glyph of Iron))

Hey, I made you something:

I went ahead and used some wording variants we talked about for the powers, but I can change it if you like.

EDIT: it occurs to me that this might be the wrong thread. Oh well.
Old September 25th, 2011, 03:02 AM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs(Northern Assault(Asteros))

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathDoom View Post
Hey, I made you something:

I went ahead and used some wording variants we talked about for the powers, but I can change it if you like.

EDIT: it occurs to me that this might be the wrong thread. Oh well.
Awesome!!

And this is the correct thread, thanks

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards