Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 29th, 2010, 10:45 PM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Mooseman's D3 Repaints- Moltenclaw & Evar

I haven't posted a new topic since '08 0.o

I don't usually repaint my HS figures, but I got the urge to upgrade my newly acquired Moltenclaw. I've been actually pretty impressed with the sculpts of the few D&D packs I've gotten, but the paint jobs tend to let them down. Moltenclaws eyes were unpainted, but when my brother told me to paint them in, I just couldn't stop there

This isn't so much a complete repaint as a paint-on, since I used the original paint as a basecoat and highlighted and washed from there.

Here's a normal Moltenclaw for reference:
Spoiler Alert!

And here's what I did:

The back shot really shows off the highlights. Moltenclaw has nice scales.

I did a lot of blending on the wings.

Last edited by Mooseman; December 30th, 2010 at 06:06 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions