Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 2nd, 2017, 07:00 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Poker-Sized Card Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
It has been interesting going through some of these older cards. I can only imagine what is was like for our forefathers creating these early works.
Hey! I resemble that remark!

EDIT: Where do you go to proofread these? I have a pretty good eye for editing.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old October 2nd, 2017, 07:41 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
It has been interesting going through some of these older cards. I can only imagine what is was like for our forefathers creating these early works.
Hey! I resemble that remark!

EDIT: Where do you go to proofread these? I have a pretty good eye for editing.
PM sent...let me know if I sent the wrong link. Much appreciated.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 18th, 2017, 02:39 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Added a wave and a few SSE's to the Proofreading list.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; November 18th, 2017 at 02:44 PM.
Old November 21st, 2017, 01:31 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

One thing I noticed, Brother Voodoo's Magical Defense appears to cut off mid sentence.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 24th, 2017, 01:30 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
One thing I noticed, Brother Voodoo's Magical Defense appears to cut off mid sentence.
Fixed. Thanks. Don't be shy if you see anything else.

Old November 25th, 2017, 01:15 AM
A Man of Taste

Wave 23 now complete

Old November 25th, 2017, 10:06 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Wave 5

Absorbing Man: Poker-Sized: Secret Identity: Cart Creel instead of Carl Creel. SP: Cart
Power Absorb: P-S: Defense number, Full- Sized: defense number SP: Defense number.

Kang: Full-size Card says Move 4.

SP & P-s: Move 5.

F-s Card: Temporal Defense: '1 skull rolled'
SP & P-s: '1 shield rolled'

Loki:
God of Mischief: Wording is different between the F-s card and the SP & P-s card but essentially say the same thing.

The rest look good.

Those Kang errors really need to be addressed.

Last edited by Tornado; November 25th, 2017 at 10:37 AM.
Old November 25th, 2017, 11:14 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

For the Iron Men, any chance you would consider adding Mark 1 or Mk1 to their name/title?
Old November 25th, 2017, 11:35 AM

Wave 6.

Spider-Man: Range 3 instead of 4.

Wasp: Medium 5 instead of Tiny 2.

Rest look good!
Old November 25th, 2017, 03:23 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Wave 6.

Spider-Man: Range 3 instead of 4.

Wasp: Medium 5 instead of Tiny 2.

Rest look good!
Wave 6 .. done

Wave 5 .. done Awaiting clarifications on Loki Thanks to Ronin for this find...

Last edited by japes; November 25th, 2017 at 04:03 PM.
Old November 25th, 2017, 10:28 PM

Wave 7

Captain Marvel: No P-s card. Shazam!

Doctor Fate: Figure image instead of comic art.

Parademon Shock Trooper: Name is missing Trooper.
Species: Parademons instead of Parademon (probably fine)

Supergirl: Heat Vision: Missing 'or 3 attack dice if the chosen figure is an Android or Destructible Object'.

Zatanna: Flying symbol is not reversed like it is on the full sized card.

Should be good once you add old Billy boy.
Old November 26th, 2017, 12:03 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Wave 7

Captain Marvel: No P-s card. Shazam!

Doctor Fate: Figure image instead of comic art.

Parademon Shock Trooper: Name is missing Trooper.
Species: Parademons instead of Parademon (probably fine)

Supergirl: Heat Vision: Missing 'or 3 attack dice if the chosen figure is an Android or Destructible Object'.

Zatanna: Flying symbol is not reversed like it is on the full sized card.

Should be good once you add old Billy boy.
I need a photo of both billies. I don't have the mini and all online photos are the un modified dual mini.

If you check the first post tornado you can see that only the red text releases are completed and ready for proofing. If you wouldn't mind hitting those first.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy