Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 24th, 2010, 11:57 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
White Knight's D&D customs

Heroscape was getting harder to find near my house, but Border's still carries D&D miniatures, so my son's starting getting D&D figures to use with Heroscape. As special rewards, I bought some online and packaged them in boxes and waves.

Since Photobucket changed its policies, my old links are dead.

File can be found in the link below until I get the chance to create new links:
WK's D&D customs

Wave 1, Box 1: Archers and Contructs

Imperial Archers

Hammerers

Wave 1, Box 2: Minions of Graybar Crypt

Wights

Mezzodaemon
In his frustration and obsession to expand his kingdom and capture the Wellsprings of Valhalla, Utgar opened one too many gates--the gate to the infernal realm of the Viranti. The Viranti are demonic-like creatures--completely evil and almost impossible to control.

There are some beings (I'm working on a summoner figure) that can gate in Viranti and control them, but that control is tenuous at best.

Viranti fall into four categories:
Pawn (less than 100 points)
Minor (100 to 200 points)
Major (200+ points)
Lord (lots of points)

I'm also working on a Grazz't figure. Grazz't is a Viranti Lord and is one of the few being that can summon and really control a Viranti. In his home world, he rules vast stretches of territory.

Most Viranti can teleport and regenerate.

Shard Vortex

Gargoyles

Wave 1, Box 3: Ambush in the Eastern Marshes

Greenvise Vine

Troglodyte Brutes

Troglodyte Bonecrushers

Wave 1, Box 4: Dwarves of the Taglor Mountains

Dwarven Battleragers

Gold Dwarves of the Great Rift

Wave 2, Box 1: Creatures of the Sonara Caverns

Grick

Ethereal Maurauder

Bulette

Phoera

Wave 2, Box 2: Battle for Dark Pine Forest

Bugbear Engagers

Tarkurzak--Hobgoblin Warcaster

Timberwulf--Ranger

Centaurs of the Forbidden Forest

Wave 2, Box 3: Riders of the Green Shard Plains

Ankar Mounted Archers

(I give credit to chaoserver for his ideas on mounted warriors.)

Wave 2, Box 4: Creatures of Red River Swamp

Ankar Sword Riders

Gorm

Troglodyte Guard

Last edited by White Knight; December 21st, 2017 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Higher resolution pictures

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs