Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old January 4th, 2009, 03:52 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Lego Animation

YES I finally figured it out on Windows Movie Maker! Now my all I need to figure out is sound effects! Thanks all!
Old January 4th, 2009, 03:55 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
YES I finally figured it out on Windows Movie Maker! Now my all I need to figure out is sound effects! Thanks all!
That's great! I look forward to seeing the finished product!
Old January 4th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Quote:
That's great! I look forward to seeing the finished product!
I hope you can too. I don't have a youtube account, but is there any way that I can show it straight from Windows Movie Maker?
Old January 14th, 2009, 02:25 PM
Chilly Fangirl

Ahhh, this movie is coming along very well! I've finished the first two scenes, and am now thinking about putting in sounds.
Old July 23rd, 2010, 06:20 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

How about now?
Old July 23rd, 2010, 06:23 PM
Chilly Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
How about now?
Woah, you really must've searched a long time.

I was working on a superhero type animation, and once I turn 18 in January, I hope to get my Youtube account. Don't know why I can't have it now, but hopefully I can get it then.

So, check back then, and I hope to have a couple in.

I've also got the sound and movement down pat, so hopefully it'll all work out.
Old July 23rd, 2010, 07:36 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

I'm gonna try and start making some stop motion videos soon. any advice, ABOM?

Anyways, I wish you luck on your movie. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old July 23rd, 2010, 11:36 PM
Chilly Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claws of Death View Post
I'm gonna try and start making some stop motion videos soon. any advice, ABOM?
Make sure that when filming, your shadow isn't in the way, or else the footage will look very awkward. Also, you have to move everything very, very slowly. Don't try and hurry up the process.

I think the most fun I've had animating was a car chase between robbers and Indiana Jones. The finally is where Jones sets a mine, blows up their car, they get out and walk three feet away before firing a round of bullets. Then, Jones, pulls out two machine guns and blast them to Lego bits.

Good times, good times.
Old July 23rd, 2010, 11:50 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, you technically don't need a youtube account. Why not just get a mediafire (or any other file-hosting site) account and upload it there? I'm curious to see this.
Old July 24th, 2010, 12:01 AM
Chilly Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
Well, you technically don't need a youtube account. Why not just get a mediafire (or any other file-hosting site) account and upload it there? I'm curious to see this.
Really? Hmmm...I'll have to look into this. Thanks, if it works.
Old July 24th, 2010, 12:33 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
Really? Hmmm...I'll have to look into this. Thanks, if it works.
Why can't you get a youtube account? I got one like two years ago for my HeroScape videos
Old July 24th, 2010, 12:33 AM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It definitely works. I host all my maps on Mediafire, for example. You can upload anything you want to sites like that. Just save the windows movie maker project as a Wmv or another actual multimedia file and then upload it to a site like Mediafire.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General