Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

View Poll Results: Best Nightcrawler card. See current post
Nightcrawler 1 2 66.67%
Nightcrawler 2 1 33.33%
Nightcrawler 3 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 8th, 2015, 10:52 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Daredevil,Owl,PurpleMan, Stilt-Man, Updated Shi'ar Guar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
Yes Warstar is two figures in one. The little one has a zapping power. It was hard to figure two characters in one power wise, but I'm happy with the result. Below is a updated Gladitor, powers the same, pts a little lower. A powerhouse with no spine!

First line of Self Doubt reads off. I think it should say on this army card, Gladiator rolls"

The comma should be before Gladiator and roll should be rolls..

Other than that looks good.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 9th, 2015, 01:24 AM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Good Catch Japes, I will fix it. Thanks for the input.
Old November 9th, 2015, 09:49 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Even though I don't comment often I always check in to see what's new. Fun stuff.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 10th, 2015, 07:19 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Even though I don't comment often I always check in to see what's new. Fun stuff.
Ditto.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old November 10th, 2015, 07:31 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Drewman,Nova,Prime, Daredevil,Owl,Purpleman, Stilt-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
What is the point of Increased Durability? It only lasts for the duration of the turn, so the extra defense die goes away before it will be of any use. Though even if it did last through an opponent's next turn or something, it doesn't seem worth the -1 move and -1 attack for 1 extra defense die. Especially when none of the other (and better) effects have no penalty.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 11th, 2015, 01:04 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
What is the point of Increased Durability? It only lasts for the duration of the turn, so the extra defense die goes away before it will be of any use. Though even if it did last through an opponent's next turn or something, it doesn't seem worth the -1 move and -1 attack for 1 extra defense die. Especially when none of the other (and better) effects have no penalty.
I accidently uploaded a older version of the card. Sorry guys newest version is below. Slight tweek to the Penta vision power too. Thats was a good point Soundwarp and I change the power to last the whole round after 1st place test because there was no advantage to increased durability but there is if it last the whole round. Here's how: #1 marker and X are on Smasher who move adjacent to a figure, use the X to increase durability for the rest of the round. I think if you made it plus 2 it would overpower the other exospec powers. You would always want increased durability. What do think?

Old November 30th, 2015, 08:06 PM

She made early appearance in Daredevil

Old November 30th, 2015, 08:07 PM

Shanna made early Daredevil appearance. Sorry double post

Old December 15th, 2015, 11:29 PM

Re: Owl,PurpleMan, Stilt-Man, Updated Shi'ar Guard, Shanna

Updated Impossible Man

Old December 31st, 2015, 01:20 AM

Re: Owl,PurpleMan, Stilt-Man, Updated Shi'ar Guard, Shanna

A another Galactus Herald

Last edited by Drewman-chu; January 4th, 2016 at 12:35 AM.
Old December 31st, 2015, 03:54 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: PurpleMan, Stilt-Man, Updated Shi'ar Guard,Shanna,Terra

Why isn't Master of Earth and Stone a special attack? It's basically the same as Fire Line, but right now as a 'non-attack' it would have some very weird interactions. Also Cosmic Axe is missing the 'Special Attack' at the end of the title.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 1st, 2016, 06:04 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: PurpleMan, Stilt-Man, Updated Shi'ar Guard,Shanna,Terra

The NYCG4 is only five days away from our game "X-Men vs The Shi'ar" (see our General discussion thread). Questions on two cards being used in that game:

Smasher

I don't see any difference between the two cards you posted (one as 'revised'). Can you point it out to me?

Moira MacTaggert

Here are my questions/comments from our thread on MM which you first posted there, which were never answered:

Mutant Genetics Expert

I'm not following your intention here.

1. Do you replace a revealed X Order Marker with another unrevealed order marker?

2. Why would anyone want to remove their own unrevealed X Order Marker? Is it supposed to be placed elsewhere or replaced with some other OM?

Finding A Cure

Great idea!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations