Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old December 23rd, 2009, 10:22 AM

Miniature Geek is surprisingly tart
The Return of the Geek

So it's been quite some time since I was on, a lot has happened in my life, and I must say I'm happy to be back in the world of miniature gaming.

Early this year my life was very hectic, my fiance and I bought a house on December 31 of last year and boy was it a fixer upper. So with the help of family and friends in about 6 months the house was ready to move in. After that there was the wedding to plan, of course planning had already been going on, but we were getting to the crunch time.

Next was the honeymoon, then back to school and work.

I can honestly say I've missed my time at this site and after years of being a freeloading SOB I finally stepped up to be a site supporter, granted it's only a year and thats just a drop in the bucket to what I feel I owe this community. To all the people who read this wondering who I am, I can't wait to get to know you. To those who know me, I hope your memories of me are positive and if not I plan to be positive contributor to this site.

Enough with the long winded post, since all I'm really saying is HI.

Your music's bad and you should feel bad.

My Customs

Better Posting and You Revisited.
Old December 23rd, 2009, 10:58 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: The Return of the Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miniature Geek View Post
So it's been quite some time since I was on, a lot has happened in my life, and I must say I'm happy to be back in the world of miniature gaming.

Early this year my life was very hectic, my fiance and I bought a house on December 31 of last year and boy was it a fixer upper. So with the help of family and friends in about 6 months the house was ready to move in. After that there was the wedding to plan, of course planning had already been going on, but we were getting to the crunch time.

Next was the honeymoon, then back to school and work.

I can honestly say I've missed my time at this site and after years of being a freeloading SOB I finally stepped up to be a site supporter, granted it's only a year and thats just a drop in the bucket to what I feel I owe this community. To all the people who read this wondering who I am, I can't wait to get to know you. To those who know me, I hope your memories of me are positive and if not I plan to be positive contributor to this site.

Enough with the long winded post, since all I'm really saying is HI.
Welcome back, MG! Good to see you around, again.

This week has seen the return of MG, HappyJosiah and Sapper...What a week!
Old December 23rd, 2009, 11:51 AM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

And just when I thought you had left for good.

Welcome back Miniature Geek!
Old December 23rd, 2009, 12:08 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Welcome back MG!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online