Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: Do you think there should be more Licensed properties in Heroscape?
Yes 54 49.54%
No 55 50.46%
Voters: 109. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 25th, 2007, 12:08 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbnbsmith
Okay, here's the truth. I don't want any more licensed products because that will just mean more money that I will spend on this game.
That's exactly why I think people should stop complaining about new stuff "slowing down" the releases for classic 'scape. No, not everyone's going to buy the new stuff, but it gives everyone a chance to catch/keep up with classic 'scape. For those of us who will buy everything (and for me that just means releases like Star Wars, not New Kids on the Block), there's plenty of NEW NEW NEW to buy and be excited about.

The difficult part, as you say, is self control. Of course I'd love to build epic armies that fill the entire living room, but I'm more than happy to have just a few of most commons. I don't see a need to have 5095876 of every figure and set like some people* do. What I have is plenty fun, and I don't have the time or space for more anyway.

*Bixby, Dr. Weirdscaper, etc.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 25th, 2007, 12:33 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbnbsmith
Okay, here's the truth. I don't want any more licensed products because that will just mean more money that I will spend on this game.
That's exactly why I think people should stop complaining about new stuff "slowing down" the releases for classic 'scape. No, not everyone's going to buy the new stuff, but it gives everyone a chance to catch/keep up with classic 'scape.
Agreed. I WISH I was only interested in one 'Scape or the other - it'd be a helluva lot easier on my finances. Hasbro, please slow down. Please?
Old October 26th, 2007, 09:50 AM

Tiak has disabled reputation
Well, At 48% for and 51% against Licensed expansions I'd say it's a very close race.

I for one want more Heroscape than they give us now. It takes too long for new stuff to come out and when it does come out it takes me way to long to find it and get it. I try to stay away from Mail order and the Internet whenever possible. I like collecting Old school.
I say Bring on More Marvel, Give me Transformers,G.I Joe,Narnia,Lord of the Rings,Harry Potter and Yes, Star Wars me please.
It's the Battle for all Time after all!

"That's a dumb planet! If Someone tries to kill you, You try to kill em right back."
Old October 26th, 2007, 03:54 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, Gdawg4!

On behalf of our Tolkien admiring and Lucas appreciating community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, Licensed to Drive

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion