Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 25th, 2018, 02:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Nemesis (Tom Tresser) (Initial Playtesting)

Mini looks great! Looked over the 3 new tests you added and his win/loss record has balanced out with a few closer games. A bit odd that his two loses came in Agent synergy builds and his 2 wins came without any Agent synergy at all. Is their a way to make him slightly more effective in Agent builds without changing how he plays when their is no Agent Synergy available?
Old June 25th, 2018, 04:56 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Man, how did you do that badge?
The badge is a Model Master Acryl color called 'guards red' then I used a Helix 0.05 mm technical drawing pen for the little scales. The ink in Helix pens hold up pretty well on painted minis, so I like using them for details like that that would be a pain to paint. They do have a bit of sheen to them, but I felt that fit the material of the badge fine. It's not my best work really, but it works from the angle I'm planing to use and I don't feel like putting too much effort into a paint job I'm just going to strip off later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Mini looks great! Looked over the 3 new tests you added and his win/loss record has balanced out with a few closer games. A bit odd that his two loses came in Agent synergy builds and his 2 wins came without any Agent synergy at all. Is their a way to make him slightly more effective in Agent builds without changing how he plays when their is no Agent Synergy available?
I can't really think of much that would be terribly elegant. Like doubling the scale markers he gets from dead agents could be vaguely justifiable theme-wise but it really just makes the Skrulls better for him more than anything else. I guess I could do something where he doesn't need scale markers to get his bonus pop out turn if you revealed an OM on an Agent or Director at the start of the player turn (or giving some sort of bonus during his pop up turn with those same OM requirements), but it's not my favorite thing and I'm not really sure the card has the space for it.

I'm really not worried about it to be honest (especially considering his two most thematic pairings after the Squad are like Batman and Wonder Woman, not other Agent stuff), win loss rates mean almost nothing to me in the first place (unless we're talking a far larger sample size of like a 100 games plus) and all his games went about as I expected they would.

Like the first game against the Apes was one his team was going to win by a blowout like 5 times out of 10 with or without him being there, that was just a test to see how obnoxious he could get in an army where you were already planning on doing some friendly fire (and that aspect didn't end up even mattering really).

Second game was testing the suicide fire ants play which I didn't think was really the best option in the first place (though it's not a terrible one either), and the agents still only really lost because the other teams defense powers were on point (which just happens sometimes).

The third game came down to Waller flubbing a roll at the wrong time, but it was really a test to see how he would work with Rick there instead of Sage and I'm pretty certain they'd pair pretty amazingly together (that game losing roll wouldn't have happened for one thing).

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 26th, 2018, 10:38 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Ignore this, werid glitch post.

My Etsy Store
Old June 26th, 2018, 10:39 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Alrighty, I can’t really think of anything to boost his Agent (and Director) synergy in any sort of natural way, so unless someone has a honey of an idea I am:

Proposing Nemesis moves to public playtesting
@Arkham - Yea
@japes - Yea
@johnny139 -
@Ronin - Yea
@SirGalahad -
@Spidey'tilIDie - Yea
@Tornado - Yea
@Yodaking - Yea

My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; June 28th, 2018 at 12:13 PM.
Old June 27th, 2018, 04:26 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea I tried to work in some agent synergy as well and couldn't see a good way to do so.
Old June 27th, 2018, 07:46 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old June 27th, 2018, 08:39 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yea, the site usually posts twice when I try to tag a bunch of people.

yea
Old June 27th, 2018, 08:40 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

YEA

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 27th, 2018, 02:30 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

yea
Old June 28th, 2018, 11:58 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Yea, looks good.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old June 29th, 2018, 12:24 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Alrighty, I believe this passes on time

My Etsy Store
Old June 29th, 2018, 11:35 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Alrighty, I believe this passes on time
Yep! You can go ahead and post him up in the playtesting thread!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library