Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 30th, 2021, 03:58 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Diplomacy

I know he is deeply frustrated, but I am very curious about the exchanges that @quozl had with both Austria and Russia in 1903.

The spring of 1903 was one of the 3 most critical points in the game from my (Italy's) perspective.

I was in negotiations with France about his fleet build in Marseilles and I was discussing how I had planned to all out attack Austria and what I wanted France to do so I could continue that plan. He replied with 'After speaking with Austria and Russia, I have decided to attack you. Best of luck' I was stunned at the bluntness of his reply and thought that I really was about to be beset by multiple enemies.

I feel like that if France had continued a mask of diplomacy that season that the extra time it would have bought him would have given him the edge in movement speed against me. I was wondering what Austria and Russia had promised you to be so confident with that approach.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games