Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 30th, 2021, 03:58 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death!
Re: Diplomacy

I know he is deeply frustrated, but I am very curious about the exchanges that @quozl had with both Austria and Russia in 1903.

The spring of 1903 was one of the 3 most critical points in the game from my (Italy's) perspective.

I was in negotiations with France about his fleet build in Marseilles and I was discussing how I had planned to all out attack Austria and what I wanted France to do so I could continue that plan. He replied with 'After speaking with Austria and Russia, I have decided to attack you. Best of luck' I was stunned at the bluntness of his reply and thought that I really was about to be beset by multiple enemies.

I feel like that if France had continued a mask of diplomacy that season that the extra time it would have bought him would have given him the edge in movement speed against me. I was wondering what Austria and Russia had promised you to be so confident with that approach.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games