Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old April 12th, 2010, 07:36 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

I'm seriously considering lotting out some of my Heroscape stuff (I'm not quitting the game, but I'll just say the money is more important right now). I know it's better to part it out, but I'd like to see what the best offer would be for this lot. And remember- right now, this is just a lot. Everything together- one offer. Please don't send offers for anything less than the whole deal. No trades- PayPal only. I do reserve the right to retract this (I may part it out if I can't agree to an offer for it all). If so, I will edit this post to zero.

Unless otherwise noted- everything that would have come with it originally is included (figures with expansions, etc). All are used gently, and stored safely. (Shipping would be discussed later- I'd be fine with just doing at-cost shipping)

The Lot Includes:
1x Tundra (minus one 1-hex glacier that got stepped on)
2x Jungle Sets (minus spiders)
1x Castle
2x RotV
2x SotM
1x D&D Master Set (complete)
1x D&D Master Set (minus figures and glacier repaints)

Please remember- one offer for the lot. No offers for individual parts of the lot. Thanks guys and gals. =)

I've reached an agreement. Thanks~

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803

Last edited by Melwing17; April 12th, 2010 at 09:45 PM.
Old April 12th, 2010, 07:58 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Have:
Magic the Gathering cards collected 1993 - 1995 or so. Including several dual lands, at least one fork, other stuff. If there's something you're looking for from those earlier days of Magic, let me know & I'll try to find it.

Want:
'Scape stuff. I thought I'd come here before I went to eBay & turn them into cash.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 12th, 2010, 09:40 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I had a great trade with GeneralRolando! The General is easy to work with and we quickly arrived at a mutually beneficial trade.
Old April 12th, 2010, 10:27 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I had a great trade with GeneralRolando! The General is easy to work with and we quickly arrived at a mutually beneficial trade.

Likewise to Porkins and his speedy fast delivery! Thank you.

Roland

Deathreacers should be banned!
Old April 12th, 2010, 11:30 PM

DavrosRTS Woo who?

I want to thank Porkins and champrjk for hooking me up! Man everyone on this site is making this game really easy to get addictied too! Thanks again Gentlemen!

Rich

"You can Get more with a Kind word and a two by four than by just a kind word"

Great Trades With: Jesusfreak13, Hilo-scaper, Redamm

Last edited by DavrosRTS; April 13th, 2010 at 12:55 AM.
Old April 13th, 2010, 12:14 AM

lazul is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Want:
1 x Greeks and Vipers (one last set to complete the collection)

Have:
cash
Old April 13th, 2010, 01:11 AM

Jeffzilla is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hi Gang,

I have a pile of Heroscape stuff I don't want. The lot is:

5 Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set
1 Wal Mart Exclusive Set
1 Marvel Master Set

That is 7 sets All unopened.

I want to trade these things for wargames...you know the stuff. GMT, MMP, Clash of Arms, Gamers, SPI, Avalon Hill, on and on. Newish titles are always nice Now, the kicker: these sets are too big and too heavy to ship reasonably. So, you have to pick them up. I am in the San Francisco Bay area, Walnut Creek-Concord-Martinez area.

If you have any games to trade, please let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks!

Jeff
Old April 13th, 2010, 11:36 AM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

Actually they're not too big to ship reasonably at all. I've shipped multiple sets before, as many at that, at about a $15 cost to ship them all. Simply use the US Post Office Parcel post...no worries there. Good luck.
Old April 13th, 2010, 11:57 AM

Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffzilla View Post
I want to trade these things for wargames...you know the stuff. GMT, MMP, Clash of Arms, Gamers, SPI, Avalon Hill, on and on.
If you haven't, you might try <BoardGameGeek.com>. I suspect that might be an easier place to find people trading wargames.
Old April 13th, 2010, 02:43 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

Just a quick heads-up - another Wytefang mini-fire sale is a'coming and soon (later today). Be ready for a killer deal!
Old April 13th, 2010, 03:22 PM

mojobang knows what's in an order marker mojobang knows what's in an order marker mojobang knows what's in an order marker

see most recent post.

Last edited by mojobang; April 18th, 2010 at 05:33 AM. Reason: some trading going on.
Old April 13th, 2010, 03:28 PM
Messy Eater

Methinks Mojo might like my upcoming sale.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online