Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 10th, 2009, 03:09 AM

-KTZ-XXleprecaunXX Woo who?
where to find heroscape

hi im new i have heroscape since it first came out i stopped collecting after awhile and now i can't find heroscape anywhere around west linn can anyone help fred meyer, jc penny, walmart, target, kmart and a number of smalls stores. im only 14 so i cant really get anything online is there anyone who can tell me where to get sets
Old July 10th, 2009, 03:12 AM

-KTZ-XXleprecaunXX Woo who?
Re: where to find heroscape

i was also wandering i emailed wotc and they told me there was no wave 9 could anyone tell me where to find those sets and the rerelease of wave 1 its been really bugging me
Old July 10th, 2009, 03:32 AM

Rew knows what's in an order marker Rew knows what's in an order marker

Many other threads on this currently. Best bet for purchases is online. Check House Mouse Games or other online retailers. Ebay is also another option. As for brick and mortar stores WalMart and some local game stores seem the only places to carry Heroscape at the moment. Your chances of actually laying hands on it, in a store front, are pretty small.

You can post your "sightings/findings" in the various threads on these forums dedicated to such things.

Check out the search function, in the upper left tool bar, and it will lead you to a wealth of current info.

Happy hunting!
Old July 10th, 2009, 03:37 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Really, without an online option (try talking to your parents) you really have little hope of tracking the game down.
There's always the chance of using the trading thread on here, but, again, you wouldn't want to do anything like giving out your mailing address to strangers without parental permission either.
So, basically (as perhaps it should be), it seems your ability to procure future Heroscape is pretty much at the mercy of your parental units.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 10th, 2009, 08:45 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Welcome to the site, KTZ!

As the others said, WalMart would be your best bet for finding Heroscape if you don't happen to have a Friendly Local Game Store (FLGS) near you. Otherwise, you'll have to convince your parents to let you order it online. Check the sponsors of this website - all of them are great Heroscape vendors.

Also here are some tips if you want to stick around this community:

- We like decently written posts around here. Nobody's asking you to be Ernest Hemingway, but capital letters and punctuation are appreciated.

- Use the search feature before starting new threads. No matter what question you want to ask, it's probably been asked and answered before.

- You can also edit your own posts instead of double posting.

That's all I've got. Have fun!

Edit: Whew! I beat Onacara to the punch!
Old July 10th, 2009, 09:38 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

You mah beat me to the punch but you did it wrong.

The proper response was...

I don't know where you can find Heroscape in your area but the SEARCH function is right there on the top of the screen and the SHIFT key is located on either side of your keyboard next to the Z or the ? keys.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion