Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old July 4th, 2023, 11:27 AM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: OHS Season 52: Draft - ROUND 2

Just finished up with vegie who knocked me out of a potential playoff spot. I had Krav Kaemon 2x PKs and some filler and he had MWs, Dwarves x2, Beorn, Q10, and 2x Black Wyrmlings.

I opened up with Krav because I wanted to kite dwarves. The plan worked great since I was able to get off 12 attacks before he got his first attack; unfortunately they only killed one dwarf in the process and I lost a Krav and a PK. I switched to PKs who went off, killing everything on the board except for 1 dwarf, Q10, and the two black wyrmlings. With only 1 PK left I switched to Kaemon, who was abruptly 1-shot from height by a full health Q10, and I lost all 3 OMs on him. Marcu was not enough to take down Q10, especially with a betrayal at the end. I don't think I made any mistakes; the dice do be like that. I've been on the other end of the impossible one shots, so I can't complain. Gg vegie.
Old July 4th, 2023, 11:29 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I beat Ryguy in our 4th of July morning game.

Code:
Vegie 

Marro Warriors
Axegrinders x2
Black Wyrmling x2
Q10
Beorn

Ryguy

Phantoms x1
Kaemon 120
Phantoms x1
Krav 100
Black Wyrmling x1
Deathreavers x1
Marcu
Really interesting matchup of counterpieces. I had to drop Q10 in a level 0 hole because I drafted him late, so I spent OM1 climbing him to level 2 and then developed Dwarves. Ryguy went straight Krav. Krav were cold on attacks against Dwarves. In round 2 I finally caught and killed one Krav, but the other two escaped behind startzone Rats. My Axegrinders pushed into the startzone, but were stopped in their tracks by a Phantom Knight counterattack.

The Phantoms laid into the Dwarves using their speed advantage for first strike. Q10 slowly but steadily churned through Phantoms. The Phantoms later pushed into my startzone and slaughtered all the Marro Warriors, but Q10 got through the Phantoms in time to save the Black Wyrmlings. Q10 and two Wyrmlings was all I had left, against Kaemon, 2 Krav, 1 Black Wyrmling, Marcu, and 1x Rats.

With one sleeping Phantom remaining, Q10 disengaged and launched a 5v4 eight range shot on Kaemon. He rolled 5 skulls to instantly kill Kaemon and knock off an entire round of OMs. That was basically the game. Marcu made it a fight, getting two wounds on Q10, but eventually he hit hatred to slaughter his own Black Wyrmling and end up in a hole and die.

Good game Ryguy.
Old July 4th, 2023, 02:03 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Marcu really needs to figure out his anger issues. They are starting to affect the rest of us.

Good read. Sounds like a good game

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old July 8th, 2023, 12:34 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Onward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The dok (0-1) v. foudzing (0-1) armies are:
d's bag of tricks
* Beorn Boltcutter, Deathcommander Mark 3, Sentinels of Grax, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Tagawa Samurai Archersx3, Zettian Infantryx2
just a pool
* Braxas, Kira Jax, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Siiv, Microcorp Troopersx2, Phantom Knightsx2

dok chooses to pick first or second from the combined pool.
I used the highly OP "take first available alphabetically" stratrgy:
Code:
Foudzing		dok

PKs
			Axegrinders
			Axegrinders
Microcorp
Microcorp
			Beorn
			Braxas
Drake
Siiv
			Kira Jax
I led Braxas and gassed 2 Microcorp on my first turn (only ones in range) and 3 on my second turn. Foudzing jumped in with PKs on turn 3, but they were all blocked and then immediately gassed. He moved Drake up on turn 1 of the second round, but Braxas just gassed a Microcorp and then hit the 17 to end the game. Braxas went a cool 10/10 on acid breath, including the 17 on Drake.
Old July 8th, 2023, 03:06 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Here We Go

Round 3 is on Stechavan.

The mtl1998 (2-0) v. knightoflight (2-0) armies are:
of (the) M...
* Frost Giant of Morhx2, Teeth of the Makwax3, Zombies of Morindanx4
Scouts of the Sultan
* Brave Arrow, Isamu, Kira Jax, Ranjit Singh, Theracus, Venoc Warlord, Zetacron, Teeth of the Makwax2, Venoc Vipersx4

mtl1998 chooses to pick first or second from the combined pool.

The vegie dad (2-0) v. chris perkins (2-0) armies are:
Knights and Nilf
* Finn the Viking Champion, Marro Warriors, Nilfheim, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Knights of Westonx5
Molty's Wolf Pack
* Arktos, Bol, Brute Gruts, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Guilty McCreech, Marcu Esenwein, Moltenclaw, Otonashi, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Swiftfangs, Air Elemental, Deathreavers, Greenscale Warriors

vegie dad chooses to pick first or second from the combined pool.

The vegietarian18 (2-0) v. dysole (1-1) armies are:
Lottery Picks
* Beorn Boltcutter, Kaemon Awa, Major Q10, Marcu Esenwein, Marro Warriors, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Deathreaversx2, Phantom Knightsx2
I Like To Move It Move It
* Himmelskralle, Motley Max, Swaysil, 12th Caucus Riflesx2, Honor Guard of the Blasted Landsx3, Marro Gnidsx3

vegietarian18 chooses to pick first or second from the combined pool.

The earthling (1-1) v. bert25 (1-1) armies are:
Dragon my feet
* Bol, Kalagrith, Marcu Esenwein, Otonashi, Crypt Guardianx3, Drow Chainfighterx4, Nhah Scirh Cultistsx3

* Krav Maga Agents, Krug, Marro Stingersx3, Phantom Knightsx5

bert25 chooses to pick first or second from the combined pool.

The dok (1-1) v. og-blaha (1-1) armies are:
d's bag of tricks
* Beorn Boltcutter, Deathcommander Mark 3, Sentinels of Grax, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Tagawa Samurai Archersx3, Zettian Infantryx2
divide and conquer
* Bol, Heracles, Kate Crawford, Krav Maga Agents, Major Q10, Marro Dividersx5

og-blaha chooses to pick first or second from the combined pool.

The sir heroscape (1-1) v. arrow grut (1-1) armies are:
Figures I Like
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Himmelskralle, Kaemon Awa, Fyorlag Spidersx4, Nhah Scirh Cultistsx3, Wyvern
Big Number
* Azurite Warlord, Kelda the Kyrie Warrior, Motley Max, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Tor-Kul-Na

arrow grut chooses to pick first or second from the combined pool.

The megasilver (1-1) v. vydar_xliii (0-2) armies are:
Sam's Club
* Kaemon Awa, Rygarn, 10th Regiment of Footx2, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Drow Chainfighterx2, Phantom Knightsx2, Red Wyrmlingx2
This is for General Wars, right?
* Agent Skahen, Cal the Smuggler, Heirloom, Laglor, Otonashi, 12th Caucus Riflesx2, Buccaneers of Tortugax2, Tombstone Gunslingerx4

vydar_xliii chooses to pick first or second from the combined pool.

The foudzing (0-2) v. ryguy266 (0-2) armies are:
just a pool
* Braxas, Kira Jax, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Siiv, Microcorp Troopersx2, Phantom Knightsx2
That's Not a Rooster, That's Skahen
* Agent Skahen, Heracles, Krav Maga Agents, Marcu Esenwein, Black Wyrmlingx3, Protectors of Ullarx2

ryguy266 chooses to pick first or second from the combined pool.

The quozl (0-2) v. thrasherdarkrai (0-2) armies are:

* Airborne Elite, Ebon Armor, Izumi Samurai, Kozuke Samurai, Nakita Agents, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Tagawa Samurai
Asterios' Freaky Monster Hearts Band
* Asterios, Marcu Esenwein, Quorik Warwitch, Marro Stingersx4, Mezzodemon Warmongersx4

quozl chooses to pick first or second from the combined pool.

~Dysole, sorry this took so long. There's been a lot of coordinating around schedules.
Old July 10th, 2023, 05:35 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just finished an unusual game with Foudzing. I drafted Marcu, 2x Wyrmlings, 1x Wyrmling and Siiv, Heracles and 1x Microcorp and he drafted 2x PKs, Krav and Sgt. Drake, and Kira Jax in that order. I rolled 15 skulls out of 27 attack dice that game; almost all of my damage came from the d20.

He opened Krav and I opened Black Wyrmlings. I tried to position them out of sight but it was difficult on the map. The Krav killed two wyrmlings and a microcorp and only lost one Krav (one survived a lava roll). I switched to Heracles while Foudzing continued with the Krav. Heracles took no damage from the two 4v4s only for him to take 5 combined damage from a 3v4 and a 3v5 then next turn when I labored him up to high ground, missing the throw. I killed a Krav and then blocked a 3/3 from Kira Jax only to maneuver him closer. With Heracles at 3 lives and everything on the board for Foudzing except two Krav it looked pretty bad, but it really swung back the next round. Foudzing won init and moved the last Krav to Dagmar, putting 3 wounds on Marcu in my SZ.

Then it was Heracles' game. He swung down to Kira and one-shot her, then labored over to Drake and hit the key throw to toss him into molten lava. Those were Foudzing's 2 and 3, so Heracles had time to kill two more PKs and stay out of the others' range. The next two rounds were super positional, and I basically sacrificed everything else in my start zone in order to keep Heracles in a good position away from the last 4 PK swarm. The game changed again for me when I picked up the Amulet of Searing Intensity, which is how I killed 3 of the last 4 PKs and the last Krav to seal the game. Super weird game that basically came down to my hot d20 rolls vs Foudzing's hot attack dice, but a fun one nonetheless.
Old July 11th, 2023, 10:48 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Game Over

Code:
vegie    Dysole
MWs
          PKs
          PKs
Kaemon
Motley Max
          Dwarves
          Dwarves
Rats
Rats
          Major Q10
          Marcu
Beorn
After vegie led MWs and I went PKs, I expected him to snag Dwarves x2. When he grabbed Kaemon and Max I realized he did not have enough points to grab Q10 but did have enough points to grab Dwarves x2 which was very good into Q10 so I grabbed Dwarves x2 and then knew I would grab Q10 and Marcu to finish out unless he grabbed Marcu. It played out like so.

He opened with Max and Beorn while I opened all Q10. Q10 managed to one shot Kaemon in the start zone and grab the glyph of Searing Intensity. Max and Q played a bit of a dance but Q managed to walk away with only one life down coming from lava. MWs came up and they died to a combination of Wrist Rocket and an OM3 on PKs when I was worried about Max pummeling Q10. I finished off the MWs with the only searing intensity I got and then killed the last one with Wrist Rocket.

I managed to put two wounds on Beorn and he put one wound on Q10. I stupidly put Q10 in a place where Beorn could get height but thankfully he whiffed. I then decided to go Machine Pistol (to hit rats after I killed Beorn) but ended up not being able to finish him off and the rats managed to sneak through 2 hits to kill Q10.

What followed was me using squad figures to try and kill rats while vegie tried to poke holes with them and Beorn grabbing the amulet and doing some damage. After Beorn disengaged to attempt a searing intensity of three dwarves and died to the LEA, vegie surrendered with 2 rats left against 7 dwarves, 3 PKs, and Marcu.

Good game.

~Dysole, still in it
Old July 12th, 2023, 12:54 AM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Here We Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy266 View Post
Then it was Heracles' game. He swung down to Kira and one-shot her, then labored over to Drake and hit the key throw to toss him into molten lava.
Poor Drake. One-shot by Braxas acid last game, tossed into lava this game.

Quote:
The dok (1-1) v. og-blaha (1-1) armies are:
d's bag of tricks
divide and conquer

Code:
og-blaha		dok

Krav
			Dividers
			Dividers
Dividers
Dividers
			Dividers
			Heracles
TSA
TSA
			Sentinels of Grax
TSA (sit 1)
Kate Crawford
This game was a continuation of ryguy's "Heracles is good on this map" story. After a couple early OMs on Dividers, I went in on Heracles and he took down most of the TSAs without taking a scratch, although they did pick off a few of my Dividers. OG-Blaha switched to his Dividers, which hit more divides than mine but still didn't do much to Heracles. Heracles was at 3 wounds with most of the commons dealt with when the Krav moved in and managed a couple quick wounds. Heracles chased one down Krav and chucked it into lava, but then a shocking counterstrike on a 7v3 attack on a TSA combined with a 3/3 attack up on Heracles led to a dead Heracles with 2 and X still on him.

By this time my Dividers were mostly gone (they managed to kill a total of negative one divider). However the Sentinels of Grax managed quite ably in cleanup this game. While one of them got counterstruck on a 5v3, they hit their restitution roll both times they needed it, and chased down the last two Krav, Kate, and the final samurai to finish the game.
Old July 14th, 2023, 09:46 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Here We Go

Quote:
The vegie dad (2-0) v. chris perkins (2-0) armies are:
Knights and Nilf
* Finn the Viking Champion, Marro Warriors, Nilfheim, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Knights of Westonx5
Molty's Wolf Pack
* Arktos, Bol, Brute Gruts, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Guilty McCreech, Marcu Esenwein, Moltenclaw, Otonashi, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Swiftfangs, Air Elemental, Deathreavers, Greenscale Warriors

Played part 2 of this one tonight (had started yesterday, when the site temporarily went down and forced us to postpone).

Draft:
Code:
Vegie Dad		Chris Perkins
MWs
			Greyspear
			Arktos
Finn
Knights
			Swiftfang
			Eldgrim
Thorgrim
Knights
			Brutes
			Knights x1
Knights
When Vegie Dad took MWs, I figured I had 2 ideal draft options: (1) Varks + Brutes, (2) Grey/Arktos + Nilf/MWs. Either way, I was pretty sure I wanted Grey+Arktos, as it's good into Knights & Nilf and I really didn't want Arktos spirit to end up on MWs. So I took Grey/Arktos. Vegie Dad then essentially declared the intent to fill up on Knights+Heroes. I then decided I wanted to go the Brute route to counter Knights, but I wanted the filler to be Eldgrim + Knights x1. I took Eldgrim first to block him from Vegie Dad, and Swiftfang because I was certainly going with them at this point. Vegie Dad took more knights. I finished my draft with Brutes + Knights, and Vegie Dad took more Knights.

Round 1. I opened Knights/Grey/Grey, sent Eldgrim to Dagmar and set up a Knight screen in front of my SZ, then developed all my Varks, while Vegie Dad developed Knights + Heroes up onto the road. Vegie Dad killed Eldgrim to end the round, who went on Grey (thought it never ended up mattering).

Round 2. I went Swift/Grey/Grey and Vegie Dad was all Knights. Knights came in first with Finn, but failed to wound Arktos. Swift then went nuts, killing Finn + 2 Knights. Knights got some payback and killed 2 Swift. Grey moved in and killed more Knights. Knights killed 1 more Swift. Grey killed more Knights while the last Swift moved to Dagmar.

Round 3. I went Grey/Grey/Grey and Vegie Dad went MW/Knights/MW. My goal at this point was to eliminate MWs at all costs, as Brutes are great into Knights but lost pretty hard to MWs in the endgame. I win init, kill a few Knights but miss the shot on a MW. Vegie Dad then sends MWs up (with Finn spirit) and they kill 2 Grey. Grey+Arktos move in and kill 3 MWs. Knights then tie down my Varks but don't kill anything. Arktos takes 3 LEAs to hit the last MW, but all 3 LEAs hit and Arktos misses the 5v3 while Varks kill 2 more Knights. The last MW runs to the SZ water and clones. I lose 1 Grey + 1 Arktos life to Lava.

Round 4. I go Grey/Arktos/Brutes and Vegie Dad goes Knights/MW/Knights. I win init (still with Dagmar) and Arktos kills 1 MW while the Grey fails to kill a Knight. Knights kill the Grey. Arktos manages to engage the last MW, but fails to kill it from a 5v3. Knights then engage Arktos but fail to kill him but kill the Swift on Dagmar. I roll up Brutes onto height.

Round 5. I go Arktos/Brute/Brute and Vegie Dad goes MW/Knights/MW. I lose init and the MW clones. Arktos then kills 1 MW. Knights finally finish Arktos, whose spirit can find no home and must wander the field for all eternity. Brutes roll up further. The last MW clones. Brutes take Dagmar and advance on Vegie Dad SZ.

Round 6. I go Brute/Brute/Brute and Vegie Dad goes Knights/MW/?. I win init (thanks to Dagmar) and get 2 Brutes next to MWs & 2 next to Knights/Thorgrim. The Brutes kill the MWs and 2 Knights, using a berserk marker. Knights kill 1 Brute. The Brutes then finish off the last Knight + Thorgrim to end it.

GG Vegie Dad, super close one with lots of massive init rolls.
Old July 18th, 2023, 12:44 AM

Last Round

Round 4 is on Clear Cut.

The mtl1998 (3-0) v. chris perkins (3-0) armies are:
of (the) M...
* Frost Giant of Morhx2, Teeth of the Makwax3, Zombies of Morindanx4
Molty's Wolf Pack

mtl1998 chooses to pick first or second from the combined pool.

The vegie dad (2-1) v. knightoflight (2-1) armies are:
Knights and Nilf
Scouts of the Sultan
* Brave Arrow, Isamu, Kira Jax, Ranjit Singh, Theracus, Venoc Warlord, Zetacron, Teeth of the Makwax2, Venoc Vipersx4

The vegietarian18 (2-1) v. sir heroscape (2-1) armies are:
Lottery Picks
* Beorn Boltcutter, Kaemon Awa, Major Q10, Marcu Esenwein, Marro Warriors, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Deathreaversx2, Phantom Knightsx2
Figures I Like
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Himmelskralle, Kaemon Awa, Fyorlag Spidersx4, Nhah Scirh Cultistsx3, Wyvern

sir heroscape chooses to pick first or second from the combined pool.

The dysole (2-1) v. earthling (2-1) armies are:
I Like To Move It Move It
* Himmelskralle, Motley Max, Swaysil, 12th Caucus Riflesx2, Honor Guard of the Blasted Landsx3, Marro Gnidsx3
Dragon my feet
* Bol, Kalagrith, Marcu Esenwein, Otonashi, Crypt Guardianx3, Drow Chainfighterx4, Nhah Scirh Cultistsx3

dysole chooses to pick first or second from the combined pool.

The dok (2-1) v. megasilver (2-1) armies are:
d's bag of tricks
Sam's Club
* Kaemon Awa, Rygarn, 10th Regiment of Footx2, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Drow Chainfighterx2, Phantom Knightsx2, Red Wyrmlingx2

megasilver chooses to pick first or second from the combined pool.

The ryguy266 (1-2) v. arrow grut (1-2) armies are:
That's Not a Rooster, That's Skahen
* Agent Skahen, Heracles, Krav Maga Agents, Marcu Esenwein, Black Wyrmlingx3, Protectors of Ullarx2
Big Number
* Azurite Warlord, Kelda the Kyrie Warrior, Motley Max, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Tor-Kul-Na

ryguy266 chooses to pick first or second from the combined pool.

The og-blaha (1-2) v. thrasherdarkrai (1-2) armies are:
divide and conquer
Asterios' Freaky Monster Hearts Band
* Asterios, Marcu Esenwein, Quorik Warwitch, Marro Stingersx4, Mezzodemon Warmongersx4

The foudzing (0-3) v. vydar_xliii (0-3) armies are:
just a pool
This is for General Wars, right?
* Agent Skahen, Cal the Smuggler, Heirloom, Laglor, Otonashi, 12th Caucus Riflesx2, Buccaneers of Tortugax2, Tombstone Gunslingerx4

foudzing chooses to pick first or second from the combined pool.

The bert25 (1-2) v. quozl (0-3) armies are:

* Krav Maga Agents, Krug, Marro Stingersx3, Phantom Knightsx5

* Airborne Elite, Ebon Armor, Izumi Samurai, Kozuke Samurai, Nakita Agents, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Tagawa Samurai

bert25 chooses to pick first or second from the combined pool.

~Dysole, getting us off to a launch
Old July 20th, 2023, 11:51 PM

Re: Last Round

Quote:
Round 4 is on Clear Cut.

The dok (2-1) v. megasilver (2-1) armies are:
d's bag of tricks
Sam's Club

megasilver chooses to pick first or second from the combined pool.
Code:
Mega			dok

Axegrinders
			Kaemon
			Rygarn
Axegrinders
Axegrinders
			TSAs
			TSAs
Red Wyrm
Red Wyrm
			TSAs
			Chainfighter
Axegrinders (sit 2)
Sentinels of Grax
I opened Kaemon Awa. It looked promising when he had killed 4 Axegrinders without facing an attack and was on a nice perch, but he died to the first four swings up he faced without counterstriking any of them. His samurai brethren picked up the slack, though, taking down the rest of the dwarves and even pinging down a Red Wyrm and a Sentinel (which got reconstituted). The Sentinels took out a couple TSAs and put 3 quick wounds on Rygarn, but Holdir-enhanced chainfighter/Rygarn attacks of 5 took down the Sentinels. I won with 1L Rygarn, 5 TSAs, and the chainfighter against one Red and 1 Dwarf.
Old July 25th, 2023, 09:50 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 52: Draft - ROUND 4

Won a super close one with MTL last night.

Draft: (MTL deferred 1st pick)
Code:
CP        MTL
Grey
	Swift
	Arktos
Teeth x2
	Zom x2
Eldgrim
Guilty
	Zom x2
Brutes
Teeth x1 (sit 1)
	Marcu
I opened Grey, hoping to fight Zombies with them, and MTL opened pure Zom. Grey didn't have the best attacks, killing 2 Zoms on OM2 and then both Zom attacks killed Greys. The last 2 Greys did kill 2 more Zoms going into round 2. I made sure to keep them out of 8-move Swift range.

I put 1 OM on Greys for Rd 2, and 2+3 on Brutes, hoping for Brutes to get some double-attacks onto the last few Zoms. I won init and killed 2 more Zoms (4 left). Swift finished off Greys. I moved up the Brutes with no attacks. MTL staged Swift on height. I sent in 1 Brute, who killed a Zom (3 left) before Zom took the OM3, but they failed to kill the Brute.

I lost init, and Swift killed that Brute and advanced on me while leaving 1 back. Brutes got some kills, but MTL had OMS 2+3 on Zom, using the Swift that hung back as a decoy for an OM being on them (smart). Zoms started to trade with Brutes+Teeth while I took OM2+3 on teeth. Zoms got back up to 5 briefly before going cold with 2 turns of 0 skulls, which let me finally get them below critical mass.

This left ~ 1 Brute, 5 Teeth, Guilty, Eldgrim v. Arktos, 2 Swift, Marcu.

Teeth traded into the Swift quickly, but Arktos put on a show, killing 1 Teeth per turn while keeping height. Eventually I brought down Arktos with 1 Teeth left.

Marcu charged, but was very bad on offense, missing 2 changes to kill the Teeth while he put a few wounds on Marcu and Guilty moved towards height on my OM3.

I went for a sneaky OM play, going 1-2 on Guilty, 3 on Teeth (who was engaged with Marcu) and X on Eld. I thought it would look like the X on Teeth and Marcu would leave him alone. I won init, Guilty took height and did 1 more wound, and Marcu took the bait and took an LEA to engage Guilty, but did no damage. Guilty failed miserably across 2 attacks from height. Marcu did 1 wound to Guilty before my sneaky Teeth OM killed Marcu to end the game.

I won with Eldgrim, 1-life Guilty, 1 Teeth.

GG MTL, super close and fun one to play out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events