Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old February 8th, 2018, 01:17 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The HoSS Cantina

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Lots of people that didn't like Force Awakens (like me) liked Last Jedi.
I would say that Mark Hamill did an excellent job and there were some good action sequences but other then that IMHO there was a lot of story elements that I couldn’t get behind.
Old February 8th, 2018, 03:33 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

And a whole bunch of new space physics!!!

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old February 8th, 2018, 04:36 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Lots of people that didn't like Force Awakens (like me) liked Last Jedi.
Thanks Q. Maybe I'll rent Last Jedi then when it comes out to rent.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 8th, 2018, 05:20 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I disliked Force Awakens, but I hated Last Jedi even more. I think there might have been like one scene I thought was ok? I started just checking my watch every two minutes, vastly more interesting than anything happening in the movie.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 10th, 2018, 03:08 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I thought the last jedi and force awakens were ok. If anything they are a bit cheesey. Im not entirely sure I liked parts here and there but it was entertaining. I did enjoy both the story and the overall movie of rogue one more than these other two. I like star wars and if a star wars movie comes out, chances are ill see it.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 23rd, 2018, 09:13 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I have recently volunteered to help out with the Heroscape Codex. If you're not familiar with it, it used to be a PDF magazine but is now regular articles periodically posted to the front page of Heroscapers.

Is anyone here in HoSS interested in writing regular articles?
Is anyone here interested in submitting a one-time article?

Also, any suggestions for the Heroscape Codex are welcome. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 27th, 2018, 07:07 AM

Jdet is surprisingly tart

What are people's thoughts about buying the Star Wars Legion starter and then using the WOTC minis and heroscape terrain to play the game (Star Wars Legion)?

Jdet is a MacDirk Warrior...
in the Garden of Horror...
Old February 27th, 2018, 04:55 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdet View Post
What are people's thoughts about buying the Star Wars Legion starter and then using the WOTC minis and heroscape terrain to play the game (Star Wars Legion)?
I play imperial assault skirmish on a gridless battlefield using 1.5 inch increments for movement and range with true line of sight giving an extra black die to the defending figure if he is at least 50 % behind cover. This can be straight up copied for use on heroscape terrain using the hexes instead of measure sticks. After watching play throughs of legion Im sure you could use scape terrain though not sure how much fun it would be. The general movement of the units is somewhat follow the leader and the bigger units dont tend to fit directly on hexes.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 27th, 2018, 05:26 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdet View Post
It depends on if you mean using Scape terrain in the same way you play Scape, or using Scape terrain to make hills, rock formations, water, trees on a different type of playing surface, such as green felt.

The game is intended to be played on a 6x3 surface, so that would require quite a bit of Scape terrain to make that.

I'm not sure how the movement templates translate to Scape hexes, or the firing ranges etc. Also, you move your leader and then move the rest of the unit to end up within a range 1 movement template of the leader. So that may be tricky when translating onto hexes. Also, as Trex mentioned, there will be larger models with larger bases that won't fit on a Scape hex.

Perhaps it can work out, but it seems like it would require a bit of customization of the rules and may end up being less balanced because the game was intended for a different way of playing.

I'm getting 2 core sets, 2 airspeeders, an AT-ST, and some other boosters. I don't have any ImpAss or WOTC figures, so I'm planning on playing as intended. I have a double sided neoprene mat with desert on one side and rocky, dirt and greenery on the other side. Still need to pick up some more terrain and make some stuff.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; February 27th, 2018 at 06:28 PM.
Old March 5th, 2018, 09:03 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Star Wars Rebels just made SW feel a lot more like HS with the episode "A World Between Worlds". I guess Star Wars is now Stargate Wars.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; March 5th, 2018 at 09:23 PM.
Old March 5th, 2018, 09:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Good point. Mixing different eras is now a cannon backed concept.
Old March 6th, 2018, 06:55 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

I thought that episode was just strange....

Kind of like the new tricks with hyperspace (coming out in the atmosphere, going in from a hanger, turning a ship into a laser, etc) it doesn't seem continous. Why weren't people doing that before?

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape