Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 26th, 2018, 12:28 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Drax (II) (Breathing)

Just not really feeling interested in the design. I’ll give it some time and see what sparks.
Old August 26th, 2018, 12:31 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Just not really feeling interested in the design. I’ll give it some time and see what sparks.
Perhaps put it On Hold and run something else *cough*Raiden*cough* in the meantime? It's what I did when I was feeling frustrated with Splinter.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 26th, 2018, 04:57 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Agreed with Bats that you could really go either way.

But if neither version is getting you excited, don't force it. Tornado and LO both offer some pretty good choices. We're not under any tight time limit to knock this guy out, so you could start fiddling around with informal tests and see what you like (or if any good ideas for tweaks jump out at you), or you could just set him aside for now and see how you feel after the design's had a while to sit with you.
Old August 26th, 2018, 05:14 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I have no doubt you will come up with something awesome Arkham, you always do.
Old August 26th, 2018, 05:31 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I tend to get my best ideas when I'm not working on a certain figure...I always seem to come up with good ideas for Character A while working on Character B. I guess my brain just always wants to be doing something other than what I'm actively trying to do.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 27th, 2018, 01:34 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

After re-reading everyone's thoughts throughout the thread, here's where I want to go with this:
Quote:
NAME = DRAX
SECRET IDENTITY = ARTHUR DOUGLAS

SPECIES = GOLEM
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WARRIOR
PERSONALITY = RELENTLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 330

BLADED FURY
Before attacking with Drax, you may choose one Unique Hero you control within 5 clear sight spaces of Drax. Drax may attack 1 additional time for each Wound Marker on the chosen figure's card, to a total of 3 attacks in a single turn.

RELENTLESS ENGAGEMENT
When defending against an attack from an adjacent figure, if Drax rolls more skulls than the attacking figure, the attacking figure receives one wound.

NOT DEAD YET
Whenever Drax would be destroyed or receives enough wounds to be destroyed in any way, he instead takes no damage and removes all but 2 wounds from this card. Not Dead Yet can only be used once per game

SUPER STRENGTH
I figure a potential 3 attacks of 7(with Star-Lord) should be enough to make him a solid offensive combo, and the Best Defense approach of him dealing an a wound on defense if he rolls more skulls should be enough to make the opponent sweat when trying to eliminate him first to avoid the multi-attacks. The boost to his defense will also help make that more likely to happen.

Last edited by Arkham; August 27th, 2018 at 02:26 PM.
Old August 27th, 2018, 01:48 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Looks cool. A little dubious he will come in at 330 but I guess we will have to test it out.
Put a couple wounds on Ragdoll and then drag him around for the extra attacks.
Old August 27th, 2018, 01:48 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I think the second power would have to be split, since the two halves don't have anything to do with each other. And the free movement is the first thing to cut if he feels too complex or overbearing.

But on a purely mechanical basis I dig it.
Old August 27th, 2018, 01:57 PM

I would be fine just cutting it in general. My first thought is, it helps him get adjacent to allow for the defensive bit to work, and to protect his teammates from ranged attacks. However, he's just going to have to deal with non-adjacent attacks as a vulnerability, and if they attack his teammates, it's only making him more of a threat. So I'll remove the movement aspect.
Old August 27th, 2018, 01:58 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Cool with or without the movement aspect.
Old August 27th, 2018, 02:14 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Looks great. I do think I like the defensive aspect better than the all out attack.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 27th, 2018, 02:21 PM

I propose we move to Initial Playtesting.
@Ronin
@Yodaking
@johnny139
@Scapemage
@japes
@Spidey'tilIDie

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library