Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 2nd, 2016, 01:47 PM

cyxpack is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Cool Re: Ebay "deal of the day"...

WOOT, last night I nabbed Wave 9 - Heroes of the Moon Tribe, NIB, buy it now $33.45, with shipping!!!
Old July 29th, 2017, 03:43 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Ebay "deal of the day"...

Ebay user candyman3443 has some good lots up. The figure lots are interesting - I see one with Repulsors and two flagbearers. I'll bid on it a couple times but all of these lots will likely get too far out of my price range right now. I'd love to buy the repulsors off anyone who gets them if the price is low.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 03:50 PM

TIM0THY is surprisingly tart

I know this is a bit late, but i think it's still worth mentioning. I just won three auctions from candyman3443 and i was very disappointed when the items arrived. Everything reeked of cigarette smoke. I currently have everything sitting in a bucket full of baking soda in the hope that I can remove some of the stench. I'm still debating whether or not to leave negative feedback, since i could have asked about potential odors before bidding, but neglected to.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 04:02 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Oh, that's a shame. I hope the baking soda works.

Thank you for letting us know.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 24th, 2017, 09:05 AM

AznScape is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I have bought from candyman3443 before and had the same issue. I bought smoke deodorizer from Home Depot to spray on the pieces, and I stuck them in bags with baking soda for a week or so.
Old September 5th, 2017, 05:32 PM

TIM0THY is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznScape View Post
I have bought from candyman3443 before and had the same issue. I bought smoke deodorizer from Home Depot to spray on the pieces, and I stuck them in bags with baking soda for a week or so.

Did that work for you?

The baking soda didn't do much for me. However, I did leave some of the figures in a bucket with warm water, vinegar, and dish detergent and that helped a lot. Then i decided to try puting some figures through the dishwasher. This didn't work as well as the prior method and it ruined about 15% of the base stickers. The bucket method didn't hurt the stickers. So I think I'll be sticking with that method in the future.
Old September 8th, 2017, 08:40 AM

AznScape is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I was afraid of using water. The baking soda after a week worked for the figures mostly. The smoke deodorizer left a little bit of sticky residue on my terrain pieces, but I wiped it off with Clorox wipes. The items I bought from him just permanently smell like baking soda now.
Old September 8th, 2017, 10:41 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

That's a shame. Much better than cigarette smoke, but a shame nonetheless.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 4th, 2017, 11:01 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

This one is quite fun:

Heroscape Huge Lot 123 Pieces- Figures, Dragons, Tiles, and Cards

In other words: $161.49 for a maybe-half complete Rise of the Valkyrie set, Orm's Return (looks as if there are no cards for any of this), and a complete set of Wave 1 Heroes minus the Venoc Warlord. But wait! You get the ever rare head- and arm-less version of the Venoc Warlord!
Spoiler Alert!

Somebody needs to tell this guy his HeroScape is only worth one-quarter portion:
Old October 4th, 2017, 11:22 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 4th, 2017, 12:54 PM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker

It's a shame people try to sell their used Heroscape items for unrealistic prices... We would have a lot more Heroscape if that wasn't the case.
Old October 4th, 2017, 04:06 PM

raXas1516 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEROSCAPERMTL View Post
It's a shame people try to sell their used Heroscape items for unrealistic prices... We would have a lot more Heroscape if that wasn't the case.
The real shame is that people buy it at those prices, its what keeps the price so high on ebay.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales