Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 22nd, 2015, 06:47 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online Season 20 - Gencon Prep Round 2 until JUN 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
Incredible 1 victory garettclubb's winstreak ends here.

He died so young.
Not likely. garrettclubb can only be defeated if his opponent somehow is able to use his own army against him.

Hail King garretclubb!
Old June 22nd, 2015, 07:16 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post
Quote:

He died so young.
Not likely. garrettclubb can only be defeated if his opponent somehow is able to use his own army against him.

Hail King garretclubb!
The aquatic prophet has spoken! All Hail King garretclubb!

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old June 22nd, 2015, 07:18 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post
Quote:

He died so young.

Hail King garretclubb!
The aquatic prophet has spoken! All Hail King garretclubb!
Don't encourage the guy! You may be facing that army! (Although, I would rather like to play him in the first round of playoffs ).

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old June 22nd, 2015, 07:25 PM

jscadet Woo who?
Re: Online Season 20 - Gencon Prep Round 1 until JUN 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscadet View Post
Unfortunately, my defensive woes have started to form a trend. What do I need to do to appease the computer dice gods???
Open the app and roll the dice a bunch. Then Blame @Filthy the Clown , he made the app.

None of that will do anything, but you'll feel better.
Well, I was almost ready to send a deluge of scathing messages to Filthy, but the problem is for sure resolved. For father's day the kids bought me a "lucky" mouse so that my "clicking" would be better. I'm sure I'll be way above average on my rolls now...
Old June 23rd, 2015, 01:56 PM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker

Think me and smithy are starting soonish

And the guardians continue to roll cause a rolling stone gathers no moss.

Tale of the tape:
Spoiler Alert!

My attack dice were red hot and the stingers only lost one turn but it was at a crucial time in the game. Well met Smithy!

Online HS record: 5-5 after two events
Live HS record: 4-2 2nd place after one event

Last edited by Buddy412; June 23rd, 2015 at 03:37 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2015, 03:07 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My stingers met their match against Buddy's Guardians. I hit some bad luck early on, and lost high ground to the guardians, and I just couldn't get back any momentum, turns out, 6 defense can be a pain to try and break through. Su-Bak-Na got some nice kills in, but failed some pretty crucial ones as well (I rolled a 1 attack and a 2 attack with 7 dice, which really hurt). Isamu also held is own, but no match for half an army. Great game, I had a lot of fun, good luck to Buddy for the rest of the tourney, I don't envy the man who has to go up against those guys next.

Stats
Smithy Winfred
Attack rolls: 51 out of 114 (44.74%)
Defense rolls: 31 out of 80 (38.75%)
Total dice rolled: 194
Time used: 0h, 21m, 32s

Buddy412
Attack rolls: 64 out of 108 (59.26%)
Defense rolls: 42 out of 132 (31.82%)
Total dice rolled: 240
Time used: 0h, 34m, 58s

I'm not sure how my defense stats got so high, it felt like I missed every key defense, but my crap attack rolls were what really killed me.
Old June 23rd, 2015, 10:47 PM

garrettclubb Woo who?

lol all hail me. I am a bit worried about my next match because we both stacked our teams. Good luck and thanks for all the hype my game. (: (:
Old June 23rd, 2015, 11:45 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Just finished with Chris Perkins. The stingers killed 4 mohicans before dying. CP kept rolling more skulls that I rolled shields, and when all the Mohicans were gone he still had a squad of knights, a 2-life Gilbert, and Cyprien. Brave Arrow and Raelin went down, but Tandos Cleaved the knights to steal a couple OMs. Unfortunately that was about the last good thing Tandros did, as he had a parade of 1/5, 0/4, and 1/4 rolls on Gilbert and Cyprien. He managed 2 skulls against the heroes only once (the turn I burned the Whetstone, actually), but Cyprien blocked that too. Eventually the chill hit, and CP won with a half-life Gilbert and a healthy vampire.

Stats after removing Dispatch:
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 24th, 2015, 09:34 PM

jscadet Woo who?

Just finished game with ViideoSayg. 20 sided dice rolling wasn't going well for anyone early (didn't improve alot over the game). However, Kaemon did a good job of keeping the hounds at bay until a fully charged Evar came in to finally get rid of the last hound, only to fall to the Iron Golem. I was a bit nervous, but had the Krav left in reserve. I got a lucky shot off against the Golem and an unlucky defense roll ended the game. I must say - my new "lucky" mouse produced much better results - I think I will keep it! But the game could have easily gone either way. Good game ViideoSayg!
Old June 24th, 2015, 09:48 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Bengi (1-0) v. betawolf36 (1-0)
Bengi: * Minions of Utgar x2, Black Wyrmling x2, Red Wyrmling x4, Zetacron
betawolf36: * Phantom Knights x5, Sharwin Wildborn
Finished this one early this evening. Minions and Wyrmlings are very good counters to PK's, but the sheer number of them and with Sharwin being a bit scary for the Minions had me a bit worried. betawolf opened with some PK's grabbing the Valda glyph and moving up as I tried to carve out a nice spot with my Minions to protect the Wyrms. The speed/disengage of the PK's was too much though, and they were able to get a few engaged on my reds. I killed a couple PK's, including the one on the valda glyph, then got an initiative switch to further thin the front lines of PK's. He moved Sharwin up and she toasted a Red Wyrm, but I was able to engage her with a Minion and roll 2/2 vs a def whiff on the first attack. She did manage to kill one with a riposte on my next attack though. After that it was Minions vs PK's and the superior attack/def stats held up. I won with 2 Minions, 2 Black Wyrms, 1 Red Wyrm, and Zetacron.

Betawolf did a fine job with a tough draw. PK's are fantastic, but they were countered pretty good here. Good luck the rest of the way!
Old June 24th, 2015, 10:20 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That seems to be your minions story lol same deal with the warforged.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old June 24th, 2015, 10:48 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
That seems to be your minions story lol same deal with the warforged.
I'll take it while I can get it. There are PLENTY of bad matchups out there for the Minions.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events