Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old January 19th, 2015, 08:54 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Avengers Assemble!update,Wonderman, Conan,Graviton,Ultro

Here is a revised Giant-Man. I think BadgerManiac pointed out the randomness of his size changing powers on my first card, so I went about doing it a different way. I am calling this one Giant-Man 2.

Old January 31st, 2015, 04:39 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Avengers Assemble!update, Conan,Graviton,Ultron 16, Ultr

To go with Ultron

Old February 2nd, 2015, 11:44 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Avengers Assemble!update, Two Gun Kid,Beast,Wonderman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
An interruption on the regularly scheduled Avenger cards. I really liked the CG3 Conan card so I made a different version because I wanted to save my Skarr figure and I so I found a cheap Kazar to use instead. See what you think. I tried a new wording for the climbing power but the inspiration is all CG3.

That is a pretty good figure option, I like the huge axe. I think I would try to switch the dagger blade from underhanded to above the hand such that it looks like a short sword though.
Old February 2nd, 2015, 12:52 PM

Re: Avengers Assemble!update, Conan,Ultron, Ultron Robots,Jo

I just saw a Sherman D custom of Kazar that did that. Or I could change the power name to the Slightly Savage Short Sword of Conan
Old February 3rd, 2015, 02:44 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

That's a beefy Conan you got there, Drewman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
I just saw a Sherman D custom of Kazar that did that.
I made that Conan card for @Grishnakh , but the great custom mini is his work. That Ka-Zar figure makes for a perfect Conan.
Old February 4th, 2015, 12:36 AM

Thanks, what do you think of this figure for a Red Sonja custom. Sorry the picture isn't better.

Old February 4th, 2015, 10:30 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Looks fine from here.
Old February 5th, 2015, 04:10 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

@Drewman-chu , I know you are very prolific and have recently been working on a bunch of the Guardians of the Galaxy from various eras, so I thought you might find this post interesting and maybe you could help him out. Character Request

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old February 7th, 2015, 07:47 PM

The most iconic Iron Man armor

Old February 17th, 2015, 11:08 PM

Re: Avengers Assemble!update, Conan, Ultron Robots,Jocasta,

I found a pretty good Red Sonja figure to go with Conan. The card is based off some of ideas that Chaz posted in his thread, that he found in the public design thread.

Old February 17th, 2015, 11:21 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Avengers Assemble!update, Conan,Jocasta, Iron Man, Red S

Hey--somebody actually read my supers customs thread!
Old February 21st, 2015, 01:12 PM

Re: Avengers Assemble!update, Conan,Jocasta, Iron Man, Red S

While off on this tangent I decided to try a suped up version of Grey Owl's Tomb Raider

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations