Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old January 20th, 2010, 12:07 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Just thought I'd throw in a little trivia.

Jormi_Boced is our ultimate gamer here apparently, or at least according to this thread. He has posted 110 times, which averages out to be about 1 in every 15 posts. Seeing as how he doesn't have a title, perhaps he should get one for the amount of posts he has in this thread

Thanks again to all who share their other gaming experiences. I have found several new games by starting this thread.
~ET86

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old January 20th, 2010, 01:31 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Playing some Space Station Omega during lunch.
Old January 20th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I gotta ask, what is Space Station Omega?
Old January 20th, 2010, 01:43 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
All in due time my friend.
Old January 20th, 2010, 02:21 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
I know.

Sorta...

-insert signature here-
Old January 20th, 2010, 04:54 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Last night was -

Dominion x 3
RftG

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old January 20th, 2010, 08:44 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just played Marvel Scape with my mentee. I am not a big fan of it, but he likes it.
Old January 20th, 2010, 09:43 PM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Just played my first game of Roma. Really cool game and we haven't even tipped the iceberg yet with this one.

This game is also part of the slow confirmation of something that I knew all along but have been suppressing since college. I like card games.

I avoided Magic like the plague when I was in school since I knew it would end up a quick ticket to flunking out (there were plenty of other things to distract me from my studies, no need to add an obsession). But now that I've broken the ice (with Summoner Wars all these years later), the floodgates are open.

I know once I dust off Dominion and finally get to play I will enjoy it, and once that happens, there goes the bank account... again.

Been looking for a reason to grab Race for the Galaxy, I think I've found it.

-insert signature here-
Old January 20th, 2010, 09:50 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Just played my first game of Roma. Really cool game and we haven't even tipped the iceberg yet with this one.

This game is also part of the slow confirmation of something that I knew all along but have been suppressing since college. I like card games.

I avoided Magic like the plague when I was in school since I knew it would end up a quick ticket to flunking out (there were plenty of other things to distract me from my studies, no need to add an obsession). But now that I've broken the ice (with Summoner Wars all these years later), the floodgates are open.

I know once I dust off Dominion and finally get to play I will enjoy it, and once that happens, there goes the bank account... again.

Been looking for a reason to grab Race for the Galaxy, I think I've found it.
Summoner Wars helped reopen my eyes to Card Games too...I really like Citadels and now have purchased a few others (on the cheap) which will either make me want o buy more or will at least quelch the spending in one department...at least for a little bit
Old January 21st, 2010, 09:19 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
quelch the spending in one department...at least for a little bit
What is this "quelch the spending" thing you're talking about?

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old January 21st, 2010, 02:48 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Going to pick up Pandemic soon. I've really only read good reviews, so...
Old January 21st, 2010, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Going to pick up Pandemic soon. I've really only read good reviews, so...

Playin Scape right now, and yes, Pandemic is great.

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games