Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old September 14th, 2022, 06:29 AM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart
Re: ScapeCon III: August 9-13, 2023

Dang.... I too late. Add me to the waitlist with a potential +1(Family member, not playing)
If only I hadn't been working. Stupid job getting in the way of signing up for fun stuff.

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old September 14th, 2022, 11:25 AM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!

Wow the spots filled up fast... put me on the waitlist!
Old September 14th, 2022, 06:05 PM

Oodle31 Woo who?

Can you put me and a +1 on the wait list, thanks!
Old September 16th, 2022, 02:16 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

After long consideration and working with the hotel to figure out the best way to accommodate this, we've raised the cap to 72! THIS IS THE FINAL TIME WE CAN RAISE IT, so sign up sooner rather than later if you want to attend! We've figured out basically all the logistics for making it work. The hotel is very happy with us, and we're very happy with the hotel.

Some of the changes I'm not going to announce now, but one change I will announce is that Matthias will be helping run the event at the Con. Him and Brean will be the two in charge at all time slots (under me, but I intend to be pretty hands-off at the actual Con this year, to the extent I can be), with other GMs helping out. I'll explain the hierarchy more later, but for now, I'm happy that I'll have two great people helping to run things.

Again, please reach out with any event suggestions sooner rather than later; I'm already getting to work on the events schedule. The more specific you can be, the better- I just don't have the time to figure out how to logistically make a Castle siege work, for example, or how we're going to support it with terrain, or anything like that. I'd recommend you work with some other community members to work out how it'll happen (the ScapeCon terrain pool will be completely tied up by 2-player maps this year, for example, so you'd have to provide your own terrain), and then bring me your finalized proposal that I can hopefully just say "yes" to.
Old September 16th, 2022, 02:24 PM

bishop2003 is surprisingly tart

Would I be able to add a plus one none player along with myself? Also, greatly appreciated you guys raising the cap limits on the number of attendees.
Old September 16th, 2022, 02:39 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishop2003 View Post
Would I be able to add a plus one none player along with myself? Also, greatly appreciated you guys raising the cap limits on the number of attendees.
Yes, assuming they buy a badge! (The vast majority of the badge cost goes to the hotel for the catered food.)
Old September 16th, 2022, 02:43 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Woot woot!
Old September 16th, 2022, 07:20 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

NICE
Old September 17th, 2022, 06:11 PM

Murphthesmurf is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Put me on the list please
Old September 18th, 2022, 01:57 PM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!

So stoked to be going this year! Can you add my brother to the wait-list?
Old September 18th, 2022, 04:50 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I'd like to put myself and my son on the wait list.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 22nd, 2022, 02:03 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
58. Hendal

61. Dok

69. Matthias Maccabeus
There goes the neighborhood.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon