Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old February 14th, 2010, 04:32 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Bormir and Kermit's TMNT Master Set

Looks awesome! I'm excited for some more villians like Krang, Bebop, Rocksteady and Leatherhead. Then again, I was a huge fan of the cartoon and not the comics themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old February 18th, 2010, 04:09 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Does anyone have any idea how big these are?
Old February 18th, 2010, 11:28 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Too big. I remember seeing those at a Toys R Us back when I first got into 'Scape, and they were each about 2" to 3" tall.
Old February 19th, 2010, 04:32 AM

Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby!

I think those are a bit too large unfortunately - wish they weren't!

I have updated the first post with Leonardo's card linked to his name.
I would have uploaded more, but my internet has dropped down to 56k speed (as d/l limit was breached) and uploading the cards is painful (as the line keeps dropping out).

I'll try and get a few more up later.
Leonardo was a card that I really tried to be realistic about. He is the leader of the group and the best ninja, so I tried to reflect this without getting carried away. He has been tweaked from my older cards and this one feels a lot better to play. I have borrowed some of Cyclops' text as it was a better worded version of my previous Leo card (a couple of years ago now I think)

Would love to hear some thoughts on what you guys think.

Cheers,
Ben.

EDIT: Raphael's card added to first post - also here

"Hi Ho, what new devilry is this?" - this may have been said if Kermit the Frog and Boromir were combined and set loose upon the world... probably not though.

Last edited by Boromir_and_kermit; February 19th, 2010 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Adding cards
Old February 19th, 2010, 02:20 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thought I recognized that text on Fearless Leader!
I don't think the Protector power qualifies as a special attack ... it's more a special power that allows him to activate his normal attack.
Precise can be a bit of an unbalancing power against heroes especially ... I'd say that you might want to drop his normal attack to 3, just to lower the damage potential on his normal attack, since I could see him frequently rolling 2 skulls on 4 dice and landing them both against two shields - and when he rolls 4 skulls, he's likely to almost always land 3 wounds. Something like that would make it incredibly easy for him to take out someone like Q9, for instance.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 19th, 2010, 04:44 PM

Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby!

EDIT: I've uploaded a new Leonardo card which should appear soon.
Precise is now a special attack with an attack of 2. Leo my attack one additional time, but may not attack the same enemy more than once.
Normal attack left at 4 and points dropped to 180.

http://images.boardgamegeek.com/images/pic672854.jpg

I hope you guys don't mind me borrowing some of the text from Cyclops' card. The original ability Tactile Leadership that I had did the same thing but without bonding - I liked the idea of bonding, so I added it. Raphael won't always listen to Leo's bonding though - so it works nicely.

"Hi Ho, what new devilry is this?" - this may have been said if Kermit the Frog and Boromir were combined and set loose upon the world... probably not though.

Last edited by Boromir_and_kermit; February 19th, 2010 at 07:15 PM.
Old February 19th, 2010, 07:58 PM

Updated first post with cards for all four turtles and Master Splinter
More on their way.

Cheers,
Ben.

Last edited by Boromir_and_kermit; February 20th, 2010 at 06:48 AM.
Old February 21st, 2010, 05:50 AM

B&K's TMNT Master Set - Revision Stage

Well, all the cards are up bar Casey Jones (awaiting approval on BGG).

What I'd like to do is find out if there is anyone out there who would be willing to have a look over my work and maybe help with any minor revisions to wording or point value.

I'm pretty happy with the majority of these cards, but since the Heroscape Community is blessed with such passionate members (C3G Project for example - those guys are ripping through their new Marvel set!) I thought that maybe a couple of people might like to make this a collaborative effort - to make it the best it can be.

After the cards are revised, I'd like to look at Glyphs and Maps - I have a number of ideas already on paper, but am open to ideas.

Cheers,
Ben.

Old February 21st, 2010, 10:38 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: B&K's TMNT Master Set - 1 card to go!

I'll definitely try to swing by again and take a closer look at some of these in the next few days, but I think one major collaborative undertaking is about all I can handle ... also, I'm not sure how collaborative these can really be in terms of design when there are such solid first drafts already out on cards. I think it would make people feel hard pressed to ask for major changes, you know?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 21st, 2010, 04:14 PM

Thanks Bats - no pressure either of course.

The cards don't take long to pump out, so if people felt strongly about something and as a group we decided it needed to change, that's fine.

I would like to think that they are pretty solid as is of course, but one person's view is often coloured, so that's why I'm open to opinions.

Cheers,
Ben.

Old February 21st, 2010, 04:22 PM

Starting with April O'Neil just because I was most curious about her ...
I like her leftbox and stats. No contemplation on cost from me right now ...
For her first power, it seems like the last sentence is an insufficient description of the mechanics involved there. You're probably going to need to consult Dr. Doom's Mind Exchange there.
In the first sentence, for clarity, you might consider going with "choose one opponent's Soulborg figure that is adjacent to April O'Neil."
Of course, you probably want to consult a power like Mindshackle, where you choose a specific adjacent figure to doublecheck on the most Heroscapey wording.
For the second sentence of Help 11, you probably want to look at Spidey-Sense. I can't remember the appropriate wording exactly from there, but I'm pretty sure it's not the same as what's here (this is reading a little "off" to me). In the third sentence of that power, you should say "it" not "them" since it's a singular figure. The last sentence of that power reads a it off as well, but I'm not quite sure what the fix is. You might consider referencing a power such as the C3G Superman's Heroic Duty.

Old February 22nd, 2010, 04:02 PM

Thanks Bats, I'll make those suggested wording changes after work tonight. Much appreciated.
Cheers,
Ben.

EDIT: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to IAmBatman again. - damn

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations