Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old December 17th, 2016, 09:57 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: MSE - Easy Army Card Creator (V2.5) (New Glyph Cards)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwood288 View Post
This is just the best. Question though. I found some Star Wars card blanks and I've been trying to create a new card type for them. I've added them and gotten the template set up so for all intents and purposes it works. Thing is they still have the Heroscape general names when choosing card background, general icon and so on. (example the text says Jandar but when that option is clicked the republic card is loaded)

So my question is how do I add a new general choice? So instead of the Republic overwriting jandar they get added as a new choice? I've been poking around in the style and game files but I can't figure out where the new info needs to be added.

Oh and here's the link to those Star Wars cards.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=3622
Unless you really want to go through the work, there is an expansion/mod download for the Star Wars blanks you found. It's been a while since I created it, but the instructions in the included readme file should help you get it set up.

If you are happy with what you've created, then adding additional options in an existing MSE means adding them to the "wordlists" file in the heroscape.mse-game folder. That's also were you can add additional species, classes, and personalities.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 31st, 2017, 08:54 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Hey, sorry to necro this thread, but I had a question. Is there a way to permanently change the order of the cards in the right-hand menu? I can click and drag them but they seem to scoot back whenever they like.
Old April 1st, 2017, 12:19 AM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Hey, sorry to necro this thread, but I had a question. Is there a way to permanently change the order of the cards in the right-hand menu? I can click and drag them but they seem to scoot back whenever they like.
I think the best you can do is decide which info you want to sort by and select that column to sort. The program should remember your selection. You can add or remove columns by right clicking on the column headers. The dialog box that opens up will allow you to choose which columns you see and what order they will appear in.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old April 1st, 2017, 12:41 AM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Gotcha. Thanks!
Old April 11th, 2017, 11:56 AM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker

I was searching through this thread and was unable to find my answer, so I'll just it throw out here and see if any knows it

I really like Mathguy's/Randulfr Shieldcrusher rectangular cards that he has been creating for Heroscapers, and I was wondering if anyone thought to create templates for MSE? I find that I like these cards more because I can slide them into a card protectors with an old MtG card and I'm good to go! The MtG card makes it feel like a solid proxy even when I print with basic copy paper.

Here's a link to the card blanks if that helps! https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ead.php?t=7346
Old April 11th, 2017, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksisu11 View Post
I was searching through this thread and was unable to find my answer, so I'll just it throw out here and see if any knows it

I really like Mathguy's/Randulfr Shieldcrusher rectangular cards that he has been creating for Heroscapers, and I was wondering if anyone thought to create templates for MSE? I find that I like these cards more because I can slide them into a card protectors with an old MtG card and I'm good to go! The MtG card makes it feel like a solid proxy even when I print with basic copy paper.

Here's a link to the card blanks if that helps! https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ead.php?t=7346
Check the "Expansions and Mods" spoiler in the OP. Download the zip file that includes the Shieldcrusher styles. Save the contents to the data folder in your MSE installation and you should see the rectangular cards available as a style you can use.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old April 11th, 2017, 01:26 PM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by aksisu11 View Post

Check the "Expansions and Mods" spoiler in the OP. Download the zip file that includes the Shieldcrusher styles. Save the contents to the data folder in your MSE installation and you should see the rectangular cards available as a style you can use.
Thanks! I appreciate it a lot
Old April 17th, 2017, 07:19 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Quick Question, (and I apologize if it's been asked before), but is there a way to disable keywords? I've been steamlining C3G cards to make it more accessible to new players, and I'm using the Shieldcrusher Template. But even if the wording stays the same, (i.e. Whirlwind Assault), it makes the font way too freak'n huge! Any suggestions?
Old April 17th, 2017, 07:41 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Yes, under the set info tab, you can set the keywords to "off"for each card you create.
Old April 17th, 2017, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
Quick Question, (and I apologize if it's been asked before), but is there a way to disable keywords? I've been steamlining C3G cards to make it more accessible to new players, and I'm using the Shieldcrusher Template. But even if the wording stays the same, (i.e. Whirlwind Assault), it makes the font way too freak'n huge! Any suggestions?
Two ways you can do this. To disable all keywords for a set, click on the "Set info" tab. Then, click in the box for "Automatic abilities" and choose "No".

You can also do them individually by highlighting the power name and clicking the (...) just to the right of the Bold, Italics, and Symbols button. This is useful when a power name is in the text of another ability you are typing out.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old April 17th, 2017, 07:51 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Dang... I did not expect it to be that easy lol Thanks guys!
Old April 17th, 2017, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
You can also do them individually by highlighting the power name and clicking the (...) just to the right of the Bold, Italics, and Symbols button. This is useful when a power name is in the text of another ability you are typing out.
I had this exact problem when I was trying to give a figure a Flying Dragon Kick power. Ugh!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software