Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old February 11th, 2023, 02:37 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Grid

Quote:
NAME = GRID
IDENTITY =

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
SPECIES = ROBOT
CLASS = STRATEGIST
PERSONALITY = EMOTIONLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 200

OBSERVING EMOTIONS
During setup, you may choose a Unique Hero ally to be Grid's Study. While you control Grid, he has the Personality of his Study instead of what is on this card and is considered within 4 clear spaces of his Study for his Study's abilities that are not special attacks.

THREAT ANALYSIS NETWORK
At the start of each round, if Grid is in your start zone, you may choose an enemy Unique Hero and roll a d20. Add the chosen Hero's Attack to your roll. On a:
• 8+, you may give 1 figure you control a normal move action; and
• 16+, the chosen Hero has -1 Defense this round, or -2 Defense when attacked by Grid or his Study.

COMMUNICATIONS BLACKOUT
If Grid is in your start zone, an enemy in its start zone cannot use abilities to add to initiative or move Order Markers between cards on their team.

FACTION = CRIME SYNDICATE
PUBLISHER = DC
KEYWORDS = Inorganic
SYMBOLS = SUPER STRENGTH
WINTER 2024: Grid is sentient program that existed within Cyborg's original cybernetic parts. Longing to experience emotions, he eventually usurped Cyborg's body and join the Crime Syndicate's takeover of Prime Earth.

Resources and Rulings
  • The suggested figure for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Justice League: Trinity War: #042 / The Grid. (no I don't know where the 'the' came from either)
Synergies and Strategies
Synergies:
  • n/a
Synergy Tags:
  • n/a
Strategies and Tips:
  • n/a
Credits
  • Legacy design: Soundwarp
  • Card art: Soundwarp
  • Creators: Grid created by Geoff Johns and Ivan Reis, and created from bits of Cyborg who was created by Marv Wolfman and George Pérez.
Updates
  • N/A

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by IAmBatman; February 2nd, 2024 at 05:53 PM.
Old February 11th, 2023, 02:38 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Grid - startup

starting this dude up, only real question for me is the wording on TAN's first bullet. But if anyone wants other tweaks let me know.

My Etsy Store
Old February 11th, 2023, 01:15 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Clear sight spaces is just clear spaces now.

If it's an out of turn movement, we default to "maneuver." I'm not sure how you want it to work, though. Possibly: you may maneuver one Ally up to its Move number.

For communications blackout, I might say "cards on its team." for the end part. Especially since I'm guessing it's not intended to block movement on a third player's cards in a 3+ player game.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 11th, 2023, 01:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Both anti-Oracle and an anti-Nightwing.

This is how I think the first bullet would go.

• 8+, give 1 ally a move action; and

(I dropped the 'may' part as you don't have to use the move action, or can move 0 spaces, so I'm not seeing the need for it to be optional on this end.)
Old February 11th, 2023, 01:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
If it's an out of turn movement, we default to "maneuver." I'm not sure how you want it to work, though. Possibly: you may maneuver one Ally up to its Move number.

I thought some abilities would still hand out Move Phases and/or Move Actions? Those times are when you want a before/after moving/move phase abilities to trigger, so you can give different allies a different move based on their own move number instead of everyone getting the same fixed move, or when you want to let someone use a special move action like Stealth Leap.
Old February 11th, 2023, 01:42 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sure, that’s an option. Basically depends on what mechanical interactions are desired here.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 11th, 2023, 01:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Yeah, all depends on the intent of the design/LD and how it was tested if not doing new tests.
Old February 14th, 2023, 04:34 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It's supposed to work like how it works in 1.0 where they get a move up to their move + current bonuses and such. But that's always been a pretty vague thing in 1.0 .

Doesn't super bother me if it switches to like move value or which ever means "just the number printed on the card" if that's cleaner though.

Quote:
For communications blackout, I might say "cards on its team." for the end part. Especially since I'm guessing it's not intended to block movement on a third player's cards in a 3+ player game.
On someone's team is in their army right? That would change how it works with Oracles and such were he'd be able to block contingency plan and such. Which isn't something I really wanted to mess with.

Personally messing with OM movers as a 3rd party is pretty irrelevant to me. Not a feature, but also not a bug.

My Etsy Store
Old February 14th, 2023, 05:30 PM

Team = Army, yeah.

For the first ability, you could just say Unique Hero ally unless you specifically want to cut it off in group play.

If you want the movement to work like in 1.0, probably just want to give them all normal move actions.

Old March 5th, 2023, 02:26 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'd probably do this:
Quote:
THREAT ANALYSIS NETWORK
At the start of each round, if Grid is in your Start Zone, you may choose an enemy Unique Hero and roll a d20. Add the chosen Hero's Attack number to your roll. On a:
• 8+, you may give one figure you control an immediate move action; and
• 16+, the chosen Hero has -1 Defense for this round, or -2 Defense when defending against Grid or his Study.
Old April 3rd, 2023, 01:14 PM
C3G Landlord

Are robots getting the electrical weakness tag?
Old April 3rd, 2023, 02:06 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Dont see a reason to have it here.

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database