Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 1st, 2015, 06:39 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Online Season 19 - Playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcustar07 View Post
Anybody know when season 20 starts?
Invites were sent out, didn't you get yours??? Oh wait...

JK, as soon as they post the Gencon Map Pool, we will post Season 20 sign-ups.
lol you got me! Good to know!

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old June 4th, 2015, 12:05 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Just finished with Ixe. Early on I was cursing my misfortune as Braxas gassed both Van Nessing and Varan, and took a bunch of attacks of 4 and 5 while only taking 4 wounds. However, in a quick flurry, I killed Braxas and Ixe's two lead mummies. At that point it was Jax, one mummy and isamu vs. 5 WoA and 3 pathfinders. Kira and Isamu died quickly, and the crypt guardian got boxed in by WoA and cut apart by pathfinders.

stats:
Spoiler Alert!

I join the 4-finals club, and just like Season 13, kd and I play in R4 and then come back again to play in the finals.

Last edited by dok; June 4th, 2015 at 12:20 PM. Reason: First online finals rematch?
Old June 4th, 2015, 12:29 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Quote:
Anybody know when season 20 starts?
Invites were sent out, didn't you get yours??? Oh wait...

JK, as soon as they post the Gencon Map Pool, we will post Season 20 sign-ups.
lol you got me! Good to know!
Also, sign-ups are up.
Old June 4th, 2015, 01:54 PM
Friend of humans

Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker
The Finals are on Common Ground.

The kevindola (6-0) v. dok (5-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Blastatrons x2, Major X17, Hoplitron
* Gladiatrons x2, Major J15
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Omnicron Repulsors x2, Brandis Skyhunter
* 8th Infantry Pathfinder x5, Capt. John Varan
* Beakface Sneaks x4, Quorik Warwitch, Marcu Esenwein
* Warriors of Ashra x3, Van Nessing
kevindola chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.
Old June 9th, 2015, 02:11 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapebot View Post
The Finals are on Common Ground.

The kevindola (6-0) v. dok (5-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Blastatrons x2, Major X17, Hoplitron
* Gladiatrons x2, Major J15
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Omnicron Repulsors x2, Brandis Skyhunter
* 8th Infantry Pathfinder x5, Capt. John Varan
* Beakface Sneaks x4, Quorik Warwitch, Marcu Esenwein
* Warriors of Ashra x3, Van Nessing
kevindola chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.
kd, once again winning the dice-off (as he has in five of our six OHS games played), took my Ashra first. I countered with Gladblast, and he countered with repulsors.

We will be playing Wednesday evening at 8 PM Mountain, 9 PM Central/Server. We chose Wednesday as it is the one-year anniversary of our epic season 13 final.

Currently kd owns a 3-2 lead lifetime on me, so I will be attempting to level the series. So far only one game (my S16 R3 win) has been won by the dice-off loser, so I will attempt to buck that trend.

This is also, I believe, the first rematch in an OHS final (in our 23rd event, counting "season -1", "season 0", and the two end-of-year championships). It's also the first meeting between the top 2 ranked players in a finals.
Old June 10th, 2015, 10:02 PM

Starting now...

EDIT: And done. Early on I was having a terrible time picking off repulsors, although I was managing to avoid EMP response (mostly through OM juggling with the Hoplitron) and my blastatrons had a few key blocks to keep me from dropping under a full squad.

After I picked off a couple repulsors (at the cost of several glads) there was a key initiative after I had moved out my Blastatrons onto height where Nessing and Repulsors could get to them. I won it to get the switch, clamped down on Raelin and Nessing, and got the kill on Raelin. Nessing took out a glad but went down the next turn. However, I was careless, forgot about Valda, and allowed the Ashra to pick off one of my Blastatrons.

With only three glads to screen with, the Ashra quickly overwhelmed my trons with only a few losses, and it looked pretty bleak. However, the Hoplitron got some key blocks to save me OMs and J15 and the Hop took out three more Ashra and a repulsor. At that point it was an unwounded J15, a 1-wound X17, one glad, and one blast, against two Repulsors, three Ashra, and Brandis.

The last two repulsors blocked everything and managed to wipe out a J15 OM after blocking a 5v3 attack, but kd returned the favor by simply refusing to roll skulls with Brandis Skyhunter. The Ashra took out the Hoplitron and J15 took two wounds, but they went down, followed by the last two repulsors. kevindola then returned the favor from earlier in the match by miscounting my spacing, allowing X17 to lock Brandis on low ground and essentially end the game.

stats:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by dok; June 11th, 2015 at 12:01 AM.
Old June 11th, 2015, 07:39 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 19 - CONGRATS DOK!

grats dok.

Have you ever had fewer attack rolls less than your opponent?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 11th, 2015, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
grats dok.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Have you ever had fewer attack rolls less than your opponent?
Haha, yes. I'm sure you've heard me say before that you can usually guess the winner by who rolls more attack dice. So looking through my losses will usually find you some examples of that. I bet kd rolled more attack dice than I did in his win over me in round 4.

Sometimes you roll less attack dice in a win, too. this old game against Dysole immediately came to mind. Of course that's an unusual case since I was playing wyrms.
Old June 11th, 2015, 10:47 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Congratulations on the win. Its funny that your attack dice were exactly 50%, can't ask for more than that
Old June 11th, 2015, 11:19 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Whaaaaaaaattt? dok won a regular season tournament?

I call shenanigans!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; June 11th, 2015 at 11:19 AM. Reason: :-p It's funny because dok has always lost in the playoffs--except for EoY events
Old June 11th, 2015, 11:19 AM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

Congrats dok! I lost to you in rd 1 of the playoffs so it makes me feel good that you won the championship!!

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events