Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 28th, 2008, 04:27 PM

scoutchloe Woo who?
Re: Online retailers that ship to Canada?

I just placed an order from wargamershq and will let you know how it goes. Paying with paypal is definitely handy
Old December 29th, 2008, 07:21 AM

ScapegirlOK is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Housemousegames is the best. Sandra is wonderful to work with. i ordered a whole bunch of stuff for my fiance in november to give him for christmas, about $220 worth, and UPS shipped it to the wrong address. Sandra reshipped my order and the gifts were here by Xmas. HOUSE MOUSE IS THE BEST. customer service is so important. especially considering heroscape is becoming impossible to find anywhere but the net
Old December 29th, 2008, 12:06 PM

Xray is surprisingly tart

Hello fellow Canadians,

I ordered from WarGamersHQ and received everything within a week. With the flat 22$ shipping rate, the prices are really great. What really surprised me was that the actual shipping cost was 28$ so the 22$ they charge is actually lower than what they actually paid. The only problem with WGHQ is that they don`t have as large a selection as HouseMouse. The reason I didn`t chose HouseMouse is that shipping to Canada is very expensive. I wanted one box of the 4th and shipping was like 30$ from HouseMouse. Besides that though, HouseMouse has an excellent reputation and has been into Heroscape for years. The owner also frequents the boards so that is also a plus.

There is a FLGS in Montreal that carries Heroscape but they are sold-out. The owner says that there has been an increase of demand for Heroscape in the last few months... I guess that would be because of me .
</IMG>

Slowly but surely.... Only need Waves 3,4,5 and the flag bearers... and the lava expansion...
Old January 6th, 2009, 03:03 PM

scoutchloe Woo who?

I just recieved my order of wave 2, 7, 8, and forest from wghq. The transaction went very well and their shipping charge of $22 was actually eight dollars lower than actual. I think they are probably the best deal for Canadian buyers, but as noted previous, not the best selection. On a side note, be prepared to pay provincial tax, GST, as well as a $5.00 handling charge to Canada Post when the package arrives at your door.

Happy shopping.
Old January 6th, 2009, 10:18 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!

I have also made a purchase from WGHQ. I found everything I was after so the selection was certainly adequate for my needs. The prices on what I wanted was much better than at HouseMouse and the $22 flat rate shipping is a better deal as well. On top of all that they ship to me using USPS so I only have to pay $5 plus taxes not the $17 UPS service charge for processing the taxes like I did on my last purchase from HouseMouse. All together, on 8 packs I am saving about $50. Quite a significant difference.
I still wish my FLGS would have gotten wave 2 because I would still rather be supporting them and I would have saved a few more bucks.

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!
Old January 7th, 2009, 10:32 AM

scoutchloe Woo who?

My FLGS wants 24.99 per small booster pack. I am forced to look elsewhere for my purchases. My order worked out to be 16.60 for small boosters to my door and 22.00 for forest to my door in Canadian dollars including shipping, exchange, taxes and handling.
Old January 7th, 2009, 02:32 PM

Fratercula is surprisingly tart

I'll give another reference for Housemousegames.com.

Sandra runs a great little business. You won't be disappointed. I've ordered several large orders from her and have always been satisfied. Your obviously going to pay a little extra for the shipping to Canada but thats understandable and the fact that many of her prices are reduced helps to offset that added cost anyway.
Old July 30th, 2009, 02:43 AM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

I live near london and i order from WargamersHQ because shipping is 22.00 but each additional item is less...1 item=22, 2 items=29 3 items=32. those are just examples from my order, prices may vary but you get the idea.

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old July 30th, 2009, 10:17 AM

quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker

Gameville USA on eBay is awesome. I ordered nine boosters from them and shipping was only $24.25. In total, my order was $116.55US, a very fair price, and one thas beats most, if not all retailers that ship to Canada.

Traders! wk4c, Hilo-scaper, buttercup, omen20154, Nikkomon, Southwest Ninja, Mutt Lo, rudyvalentine, JRandall, neo0149, Generalgina, Gromazeka, CheddarLimbo, Mossman, Just_a_Bill, rouby44, Cavalier
Old July 30th, 2009, 10:21 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Cavalier Games on eBay is always happy to ship to our friends to the north.
Old July 30th, 2009, 10:22 AM

quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Cavalier Games on eBay is always happy to ship to our friends to the north.
And his mats are excellent!

Traders! wk4c, Hilo-scaper, buttercup, omen20154, Nikkomon, Southwest Ninja, Mutt Lo, rudyvalentine, JRandall, neo0149, Generalgina, Gromazeka, CheddarLimbo, Mossman, Just_a_Bill, rouby44, Cavalier
Old July 30th, 2009, 11:11 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Amazon shops don't ship to canada, so don't bother with them.

Wargammers is awsome, they have been great to me over the last year. Quick easy and awsome customer service. If I didn't already have everything they offer I would order more.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion