Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old August 12th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: GenCon 2013 Warbonnets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Yay warbonnets!
Yes, I am very aware of the history of warbonnets (you've seen the last two years I had the correct one) but this one is more fitting for Venoc Warlord.
And for those who don't know the history: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...6&postcount=20

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old August 12th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

So, this is the warbonnet?

They are usually so small and hard to see on the avatars, I thought it was a cooking pot.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old August 12th, 2013, 12:46 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Naruto headband, for those that don't know.
Old August 12th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I got my (3) on. Kind of hard to see with my avatar size though.
Old August 12th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
So, this is the warbonnet?

They are usually so small and hard to see on the avatars, I thought it was a cooking pot.
I thought the same thing until I looked at previous years' threads.
Old August 12th, 2013, 04:23 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Got my bonnet on!
Old August 12th, 2013, 11:09 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Yay warbonnets!
Yes, I am very aware of the history of warbonnets (you've seen the last two years I had the correct one) but this one is more fitting for Venoc Warlord.
And for those who don't know the history: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...6&postcount=20
Thanks for sharing the back story Xorlof. I was at GenCon last year ('O12) and the year before ('O11), participated in several events and still had no idea what you were talking about here. It was great to meet so many of you and be able to attach a human face (and person) to the strange User Names and Avatars that we've become accustomed to seeing every day. Unfortunately, I am not planning to attend this year because... ahh, well, I just have too many irons in the fire [it's complicated]. Otherwise I would definitely be wearing a funny "war bonnet" hat for the group photo. I hope that all ya'all have a GRRRRREAT time.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Last edited by Johngee; August 12th, 2013 at 11:20 PM. Reason: corrected typos
Old August 14th, 2013, 10:32 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Make sure to get a picture of all you fellas out there wearing war bonnets; I want a taste of .

~JS
Old August 14th, 2013, 11:04 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Make sure to get a picture of all you fellas out there wearing war bonnets; I want a taste of .

~JS
You know that we don't really wear the hats, right? It's only the avatars...

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old August 15th, 2013, 06:17 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Awwwwwwwwwwww...... That's a shame. I was gonna bring my camera and go war bonnet hunting
Old August 15th, 2013, 06:32 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post

~JS
You know that we don't really wear the hats, right? It's only the avatars...
What!?! What happened to keeping traditions alive? C'mon, Jim, you know you want to wear it just like they did in the days of old.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con